• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Clash Royale It would be so cool to have a black mirror that allows you to place the card that your enemy just put down....what you guys think?(image from u/sameer_rais)

    Clash Royale It would be so cool to have a black mirror that allows you to place the card that your enemy just put down....what you guys think?(image from u/sameer_rais)


    It would be so cool to have a black mirror that allows you to place the card that your enemy just put down....what you guys think?(image from u/sameer_rais)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Have you ever seen a more perfect 2v2 partner? We both played just super good (just kidding, my partner lost a seven elixir Pekka, a 5 elixir Witch, and used 6 elixir to lighting a Hunter).

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    I always thought the clone spell was in a wide glass bottle

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Table showing the value of each damaging spell

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    is this stats royale website real?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Blast from the past

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else still rockin the OG Ram Rider artwork?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    New Card Idea: Rocket Spirit

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    firecracker hitting a jig

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    can't touch this

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    Supercell, please remove this annoying crowns counter.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Thoughts about the defensive meta

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if it's just me, but the meta has been very defensive for months to years now. There are many decks that have a few mainly defensive cards, like Tesla tower, inferno tower, inferno dragon, knight etc.

    And they mainly wait for the opponent to act first because well, defensive cards work best when reacting to moves.

    This makes a lot of games last till 5 minutes for one crown or no crown.

    Does anyone else face the same? And that I'd the best way to cope with this?

    submitted by /u/Dunkjoe
    [link] [comments]

    New UI?????

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    How’s this deck look?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    This is the deck that I’ve used forever now, but it’s starting to fail around 5300. I’m open to any changes people might have.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Can you give me suggestions on my deck please.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    Can't reach 6k trophies. Any help?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    One of my closest game ever. Tied 1-1 literally at the last sec of over time!! Lucky the other tower damage difference came to save me ������

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I got a new phone and I went to get my clash back. It said this so I went and used the supercell ID I was using forever and it put me back to the start of the game. I’m kinda lost on what to do now.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    New player, am I just playing against bots?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I started yesterday and have been having fun but noticed it kinda seems like I'm up against bots that aren't meant to be difficult, simple names, and no clan.

    submitted by /u/sharkfisher
    [link] [comments]

    One of my more satisfying endings

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    [HELP] After an altercation, 2 Co leaders nearly kicked half of the clan, I have reported them and tried to contact Supercell support , any way to invite members back ?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Our clan has been placing first in all river races, and 2 members, nearly 2-3 months old, who donated an outstanding 1-1.5k cards in a week, got into an argument with a few other members and decided to kick half of the clan out.

    I cant invite the ex members from the past clan war logs participation list, nor from the clan chat as it is spammed. Even the participant list of this war doesnt show the members who are no longer in the clan, u/Supercell_Drew , can you look into it.

    FYI the clan is Ninja Warriors, in Gold 3, tag is #Y9VCCCRG .

    Will post a video of fit in a following post.

    submitted by /u/ChiefArya1
    [link] [comments]

    [CARD IDEA] Big wave. I know there are mire things needed in CR than new cards, but I like to make new ideas.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel