• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Clash Royale How to quickly memorize the important tornado spots for king activations

    Clash Royale How to quickly memorize the important tornado spots for king activations


    How to quickly memorize the important tornado spots for king activations

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Is this emote rare ?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    How to stop the midladder garbage decks?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    This guy must seriously hate me

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Miner can be utilized to do split lane pushes in the “bad” spot

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    This deck works well but needs a win condition. What to change?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    What will happen if you enter chinese clans and tell them things they are not allowed to say?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    For example if you tell them details about Tiananmen Square massacre, or details about Mao Zedung's slaughter

    submitted by /u/Xx_Mycartol_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Wait for it...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    My card idea: Tell me what you think about it (sorry for bad quality, i can’t draw)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Not sure why I haven't seen anyone else talking about this..

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    CR profile for reference

    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like the majority of the CR community is roughly mid ladder including myself as ladder has been a boring mess for a long time and I don't enjoy it as do lots of other players also.

    Regardless, I'm not sure if I'm the only one that is absolutely bewildered that Valkyrie has been unchanged and dodged nerfs for 2 years and is currently (and was also last season) the most used card in ladder and for good reason. I'm not sure who think its acceptable for a 4 elixir splash card to have 2406 health at level 13.
    For reference, level 13 prince has a measly 16 more health points for a whole elixir higher.
    I truly feel something is wrong when most games I go into, it feels like around 50% of the time the first card the opponent deploys is valkyrie and already the entire match is less enjoyable because I know that MOST cards I deploy she can just be slapped down for an easy counter with little to no thought in her placement. I'm really not sure that for 4 elixir she should be able to deployed with as little thought as she is currently, basically always guaranteed to swing at least once before dying no matter how many troops she's deployed on top of.

    Now before we start crying to protect the precious redhead from nerfs, I'm not gonna bore you with different options of changing values because that would be mostly redundant. Yes I think she should be a solid ground counter for general use and for decent counter-push potential. I just don't think she should be an anywhere and everywhere card and I think here lies the current underlying problem:
    -HER ANIMATIONS ARE CANCELLED WHEN SHE KILLS SOMETHING

    Personally I believe her first attack is far too fast. If you notice her gameplay, when she swings at a troop, it is an instant attack as soon as she's in range. No wind-up whatsoever to an instant spin. This ALWAYS results in her attacking troops at least once sometimes twice before they have even spawned in and attacked themselves which is already a really strong factor and feels pretty unfair sometimes. The main issue I have currently is that if said troop dies, she doesn't have to play out the entire spin animation before immediately strutting off resulting in her being a very tanky card which is unusually mobile regarding her speed because of her lack of animations playing out on troop kills and she benefits massively off of this.

    Once again I don't think directly nerfing numbers is the correct way to go as we would inevitably go in circles with buffs and nerfs creating more problems than is worth it. I would enjoy playing against this card much more if her animations actually played out like they would in CoC for example and she would feel a lot more reasonable of a card with this change. I think this has been a big oversight no one has picked up for a really long time and a change like this would still keep her a strong card but a little more reasonable. Here's to hoping that this post is coherent enough for people to actually read through instead of it just being downvoted into oblivion in 4.6 seconds because someone is making a suggestion to balance a card they use to make the game healthier.

    submitted by /u/Ivelia_
    [link] [comments]

    What if Rascal boy is the son of Executioner???

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    How to kill a Wizard 101

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    How is egiant balanced?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    This is a genuine question. I can't wrap my head around how a card like this exists and how supercell only gave it a 4% hp nerf. How do you counter this card if you don't have either of the pekka's in your deck? The card to me just seems game breaking and it is never fun to play against it.

    submitted by /u/atg2552
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest clutch ever!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Insane lightning clutch

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Shaking my head.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Another Card Idea: Elixir Booster

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    How to counter these midladder hellhole decks?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    103% accurate

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Is this wanted? Sparky ignores logpush

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel