• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Clash Royale Do you even witch?

    Clash Royale Do you even witch?


    Do you even witch?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Crazy bandit dashes

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:10 PM PST

    (the deck on the right) is that normal?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:23 AM PST

    I hate when I'm building a deck and it resets to the top so I have to scroll all the way down again to find my cards

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 11:06 AM PST

    Next week's card voting is now live!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Juice

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Insane prediction log to win me the game

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Best play I’ve done in my CRL career.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PST

    Mega Knight Going Off ��

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Tiebreaker Double Crown

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PST

    With a knight nerf likely, is it worth the gold investment ? Or should I save for something else ?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:57 PM PST

    State of game

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:40 AM PST

    The devs decision to do balance changes every 3 months is stupid. I've been playing since the start. I have never gotten bored with whatever the new meta is even if it's a counter to my main deck. Until now! 3 months of the same opponents!!!! Balloon,GB, Golem. Rinse repeat over and over and over and over. Before I could look forward to a change of pace. Now it's like do I really feel like playing GB 8 times in a row followed by balloon another 8. The try again the next day bam same thing!!! Uggg how boring.

    This game is great but over the years the devs have made on stupid move after another. Will it ever stop? Will they get it right?

    submitted by /u/1woodie1
    [link] [comments]

    Too much rng in clash Royale

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 07:02 PM PST

    I have an idea for clash Royale because imo clash Royale has way too much rng for a card game and I'd go play fortnite or another br game if I wanted to play a game with this much rng or more.

    I think supercell should make it so that you can choose whichever cards you want that will be in your starting hand. I think it'll be good for the game because you'll have less of a chance to lose because of your starting hand, and let's be honest who tf wants to lose because of your starting hand on a stupid card game that's meant to be fun. I also think that you should be able to choose it so you tilt less because im pretty sure that the people who play for 5+ hours a day tilt for 95% of their gaming session.

    submitted by /u/Skywalker123_
    [link] [comments]

    Can we choose the arena we battle in, appearance wise?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PST

    That would be a nice feature. I'm 5k+ but I'd like a change in scenery and I think some arenas look nicer than others. I'm tired of always looking at the same arena.

    submitted by /u/johnhops44
    [link] [comments]

    Just find out miner 3.0 is NOT dead

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 02:23 AM PST

    most enjoyable game ever

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PST

    i just had one of my most enjoyable games ever within CR. we were very evenly matched in skill with pretty different decks. both of us made great counter plays and each acknowledged the others good play with well played. at the end, i lost. he gave me a good game, i said thanks and well played, he said thanks and good luck. that, bmer's leaves both people feeling good.

    this is why just turning off emotes and messaging in game is a stupid solution. perhaps if people could turn off all negative emojis and comments then that would be the proper solution.

    what do you think reddit

    submitted by /u/Royalsmurf2
    [link] [comments]

    Watch my firecracker forget where she is lol

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Introducing 48-Hour Event Classic Challenges! Play a specialized CC and win a new profile badge if you can get 12 wins without 3 losses.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Any suggestions, i have 3800 trophies

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Just won Nery's Elixir with these deck. Just defend and let your golems win.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Good deck I made in bone arena for new players

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PST

    2v2 is so broken. I love it. This crappy hand I put together in minutes is crushing it.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel