• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Clash Royale I think the tournament has ended

    Clash Royale I think the tournament has ended


    I think the tournament has ended

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    An Open Letter to Drew and the Dev Team

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:02 AM PST

    I'll try to keep this fairly short and to the point. My hope with this letter is to clarify some community concerns and create yet another discussion about the current state of the game for Drew and the dev team.

    Drew, your post yesterday clearly created a lot of concern. I don't know if some of the community's more intelligent and game knowledgeable members will be right about how this new matchmaking will be exploited, but I do know many of those members have been right about changes more often than not. I also know that we all hope the new matchmaking makes the player experience better for the sake of the game's future. The community knows, though, that the dev team doesn't have the greatest track record of carefully testing changes beforehand and that might be an underlying driving concern for most people. Only time will tell I guess.

    On to your comment yesterday where you referenced the Clan Wars II teaser video and how that teaser video received a negative reaction from the community. That negative reaction came from two driving factors. First, it did not reveal many very key details that the community wanted to know (rightfully so) which later lead to a lot of anger about the update (card levels being the biggest issue for most players), and second, it was clear from the teaser video that this new war format was just not well made. I know that in my clan personally, we were already bummed about it before we had even tried it because the little we saw in the teaser video was enough to show that it wasn't going to be very fun nor did it feel worthy of the very long wait and delay(s). So, right out of the gate my clan, and probably many clans like mine, were already disappointed by the update. Then, when CWII was released, clans were barely into week three of the first War (Race) and already seeing its many flaws. I'm not going to get into all of them, as you should already be well aware of them, but they are many and they are crucial to the enjoyment of this game. None of us know the behind the scenes reasons for why you made CWII the way you did or how you can be satisfied with it like you've stated in an interview, but most of your customers are not satisfied with it at all. You guys no doubt spent many many hours creating CWII, but to be proud of that product just sounds like a lie - to us and yourselves.

    Finally, I don't know you Drew or the dev team personally and never expect to meet any of you, but I believe most of the community wishes nothing but good health and happiness for each of you like we wish it for ourselves, our families, and friends. And when the community so passionately posts/comments about the game and what is happening to it, we are doing so out of a love for a once amazing game that we've poured so many hours of our lives (and money) into and know can be so much better than it currently is.

    Thank you for reading and commenting,

    Goblin Guru

    ________

    TL;DR: Nope. Now go work on your memes for Monday. ;)

    submitted by /u/Goblin-Guru
    [link] [comments]

    Just found that I have this forgotten Arena 7 from Lego, still can't remember if it is 3 years ago or 4.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    My Clash Royale collection, baby dragon plush and baby dragon and electro dragon figures

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Mother witch is in the dumpster.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    TV ROYALE REWORK IDEA

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Dart goblin shooting darts out of his ear

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    What’s the point of “Clan Chat Filter” when people still report you for swearing.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    A day ago my clan mate was swearing and he got banned. And I know this because he's barely online and that day was when he was on the most. So what's the point of the Clan Chat filter if people still report like that's just dumb.

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Moment2
    [link] [comments]

    My Prince is above the law

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    I'm lvl 12 with lvl 11 cards bc I upgraded my cards equally, now I simply can't play ladder anymore

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:04 PM PST

    I know I'm complaining about a thing and therefore will get a lot of hate but I really love this game and now every single ladder game is hell. I just don't know what to do, I really want to keep playing.. it's the same with war, I like doing a duel per day for the gold but it's the same issue. Tournaments are useless, I don't have a lot of gems but the only idea I have is classic challenges.

    I know how much everyone hates ranting but I really want this to get the devs attention, this is awful

    submitted by /u/Vendrinski
    [link] [comments]

    Why call it ladder still with new matchmaking?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:35 PM PST

    Level 1 accounts are at 5500 while bypassing all the higher king towers at similar trophies , how is this fair for a level 11 account struggling at 5200 only getting matched with similar king towers which at that range are all around 10-13 .

    It just seems like such a big flaw if it's called ladder and able to bypass certain people like a VPN

    Just my two cents

    submitted by /u/Chris_Nic
    [link] [comments]

    Bad 2v2 players...?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Assuming you're in legendary arena... what do you do if your 2v2 partner is terrible?

    Terrible means... - wastes elixir - bad troop placement when there's clearly a better option (ex: minion horde in front of enemy wizard when they have knight or valk in rotation) - foolhardy rushes (ex: goblin gang to bomb tower)

    Tbh I'll drop a couple frustrated emotes but stick it out unless it happens repeatedly. Then rage quit lol

    Sincerely, an annoyed teammate

    submitted by /u/granteonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone know that if you kite a bandit over and two towers are on it and is almost dead the tower it is running at will stop shooting it and allow it to get hits?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:05 PM PST

    Does anyone else put their decks in a particular order?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    I put my decks like 1. Win-Con 2. Secondary win-con/Highest elixir grond card 3. Next highest elixir ground card 4. Wild card 5. Highest elixir anti-air 6. Second Anti-air 7. 2nd spell/wild card(if it's a 1 spell deck which is very rare) 8. 1st spell. For example in splashyard I have 1. Graveyard, 2. Valk, 3 Bomb tower, 4. Barb barrel, 5. Baby d, 6. Ice-wiz, 7. Nado, 8. Poison. Does anyone else do this or am I just weird. All my decks have to be in this order if not it pisses me off😂

    submitted by /u/AuthenticSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game after over a year, is this deck still viable?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Most intense minute of gameplay, with a bonus last second clutch win. Mirror mode is fun.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I didn't know you could fully counter GoblinBarrel with snowball

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    173 health vs. 1025 health. Missed lightning spell comeback

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Probably one of the biggest comebacks in Clash Royale history! Hope you like it. ��

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:05 PM PST

    This is a PSA, don't BM before you win, it can result in you looking like a massive idiot

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    The rest of the week after the boat race is finished is F****** brutal.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:25 PM PST

    I have no desire to keep a chest unlocking. Apathy is poison to a game like this, and I got a lot of apathy going on towards this game.

    If CW1 was still an option, our clan could fit 2-3 wars in before the next CW2 week started. But nope. Someone decided this boring as shit format was better.

    What a freakin shame.

    submitted by /u/SplashbackDeuce
    [link] [comments]

    Beating maxed cards with 1.8 wall breaker spam

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel