• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Clash Royale In regards to the latest Touchdown post, here ya go.

    Clash Royale In regards to the latest Touchdown post, here ya go.


    In regards to the latest Touchdown post, here ya go.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    electro spirit in a nutshell

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:44 AM PST

    Why are we allowed to only do 1 v 1 and 2v2 with friends. Like shouldn't this screen be full of whacky modes.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:14 AM PST

    “Thanks”

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Introducing...Clan Quests! A way to boost progression and encourage players to do river tasks!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 11:16 PM PST

    This person us going around sending these messages that crash phones and apparently get people banned, pls ban them and fix the bug asap this could be important!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Oh no! They played Fish to activate the king with my Magic Archer! Well, that was a good play at le-

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:03 AM PST

    So apparently this game called X-heroes idle avengers is using the same music as clash royal theme. I’m just wondering if this is ok with supercell because I’m pretty sure that if Supercell created this tune for clash Royale then they can’t use it.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Royale Giant looking for his canon ball, have you seen it?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Today I noticed that I can no longer request common and rare cards because they are all full. In this case, why isn‘t the epic requests unlocked? One epic card per request would be enough.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    "Is just for me?" I really miss OG clash royale. remember when we have fun with playing CR. Battle between friends for higher trophy. But... Now Each and every match I facing FULLY MAX player with full Star lvl . I am just at 4100 trophy. I think CR is RAGE instead of FUN. I am sorry if that wrong.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    [Idea] Clan Treasury and Clan Shop

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    zappies vs p.e.k.k.a.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    First card is -1 elixir

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    I am tired of staring at people at the beginning of the game. This is a game. I came here to play the game. So, I drop something after the elixir fills up to fill and about 5-10 seconds have gone by.

    My reward for this, way too often, is that I immediately get a lumberjack balloon combo, hog minion combo, or something else on the opposite lane. My honorable attempt to start the game rewarded with basically an unstoppable push because I just sacrificed 3 elixir and a troop so we would stop staring at each other.

    This is the easiest thing to fix and plenty of other card based games have long ago. There has to be some reward for going first because otherwise, it is nothing but a statistical and strategic disadvantage.

    Just give whoever goes first 1 elixir back. It's an easy thing to do and helps to stop rewarding a toxic practice in the game.

    It's a game. You are supposed to PLAY a game. The game shouldn't reward someone who is content to watch a counter tick down.

    submitted by /u/Happyme40
    [link] [comments]

    I think we need 10 card decks now

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    The game currently has over 100 cards so at least imo it's very hard to even have a chance against every single deck type at this point. With 10 card slots for each deck I do believe deck building will have more variety and could help dealing with unfavorable match ups. RPS I think will decrease as well since you can squeeze more cards into the deck (you can now fit X card so you won't get completely demolished by Y deck type)

    Though I do see some stuff getting a little whacky like how progression is going to be tougher, building clan war decks will be even more of a nightmare (I hate cw2 deck building, they could possibly keep cw decks to 8 cards), the game could get too defensive, and maybe certain decks like spell bait could get out of control.

    So...why don't we have sort of like a beta test in party mode? Maybe keep it up for like 2 weeks and go off of community feed back? There's really no way of knowing if this change is going to be healthy because last thing anyone wants is if they change it and everybody hates it. Whether it is changing decks to 10 cards or something else, I personally think this game needs a change.

    submitted by /u/Marvoide
    [link] [comments]

    I am genuinely so done with this game and its matchmaking.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    I keep being put against the most toxic decks possible, and they are all always maxed. I play balloon freeze so maybe I shouldn't complain, but man does Supercell suck. Just... just make it so that people match their own level. A 13 year old in a robotics class would know how to code that in, it really isn't that hard. The game just awards pass users and promotes P2W on such a high level at this point. I'm probably going to quit soon. As a level 12, I lost so many, and I mean, so many games by around 200-300 hp. If my opponent was level 12 or if I was level 13, I would have won all of them. Don't believe me? Check this out. What the hell is this? Full maxed cards, inferno tower + furnace + musketeer + goblin gang + minions. How on earth do I push through? Watch the game to its entirety and imagine the end if my opponent was level 12 or if I was level 13. With simple math, you can easily see how they would be destroyed. Oh, and my mega knight that I put in this deck for the sole purpose of stupid golem, RG, etc. decks? Yeah, my opponent had a maxed valkyrie. Oh and also, a good game and a wp? Nah mate, just goes and BM's at my face like he deserved the win. Also, in the 2v2 game chat it literally includes; "Nerf Royal Giant!" They know the community doesn't like it. They know it is GUARANTEED insane amount of damage if it is supported with basically anything in the game and the opponent doesn't have a building. They applied a stupid range nerf, but is that enough? It deals an insane amount of damage for no reason, and gets deployed immediately. If you check my battle history, I've been matched against all hard-counters and beatdown decks. Oh, put a golem in the back. Defend my push with almost no elixir and soak some damage, then enjoy the 3 crown! Most stupid thing ever. I want to hear others' thoughts on this. Am I the only one who is unhappy with the matchmaking and the way Supercell treats F2P players?

    submitted by /u/MrMg_86
    [link] [comments]

    Bit too much

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Which is better inferno dragon, inferno tower or skeleton army

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:30 PM PST

    My deck is mega knight, wizard, Prince, elite barbarians, sparky, minion horde right now I don't want criticism in this deck just need the help with the options. Thanks

    submitted by /u/RagmaCN
    [link] [comments]

    Stonks

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Idea. All clash royale characters are made of elixir, a strange liquid repurposed into stable forms. Whenever they take damage elixir travels from their core to the site of the wound and immediately repairs it instead of showing visible damage. This also means that their insides slowly 'hollow out' the more damage they take, until their empty skins are no longer able to support themselves and they 'burst' like a balloon that's been stretched beyond maximum capacity.

    The remaining elixir returns into the ground, returning an equal of elixir as was expended on the character. This is how the witch is able to 'infinitely generate' skeletons, reforming elixir for her own purposes. This is also how the elixir collector is able to give you +2 elixir, stealing it from the ground. But neither of these examples fall under true elixir generation.

    And then theres the Elixir Golem and Battlehealer. You spend 3 elixir to create the golem, it gives the opponent back four - although it's not giving you the elixir, it still created elixir. The Battle healer heals characters, filling their insides back up with elixir. Given enough time, the battle healer is bound to give you more than 4 elixir worth's value.

    The problem with this theory is Value Pack cards, idk about that

    submitted by /u/Snoo91181
    [link] [comments]

    Time for Two Ladders? (2nd ladder mode rotates every season)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    This subreddit is not as toxic as people think it is, sometimes it is just a few people helping each other out.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:37 PM PST

    So on Monday u/bonomdenej made a post how it would be impossible for his clan to finish having to get 35k fame to complete this weeks war.

    I offered my help but I didn't realize how tough it would be, the clan had gone into decline and only 5 people were actually doing war battles.

    I then realized it was going to take a lot of effort and a good bit of luck to complete the war.

    So I tried to create another account to help but luckily enough it actually linked to one of my early accounts now this is underdeveloped but better than starting new.

    On Tuesday or Wednesday I saw a post about a clan trying to finish their war in first place so decided to hop on there to help out quickly.

    While there I explained what I was trying to do to help the original clan now what happened next was nothing short of pure and honest a miracle in my opinion.

    For the next few days we had people helping us to finish the war.

    So a big thank you to Dingle Valley and u/Hershey-Poos

    I have been given permission to post this on behalf of u/bonomdenej

    If anyone else have stories of how they have helped someone on the clash Royale subreddit your are welcome to comment I will do my best to answer everyone of them thanks.

    submitted by /u/natemymate77
    [link] [comments]

    Mortar Meta Map

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel