• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Clash Royale Archetypes Heptagon - Top 30 decks for season 17 and 18

    Clash Royale Archetypes Heptagon - Top 30 decks for season 17 and 18


    Archetypes Heptagon - Top 30 decks for season 17 and 18

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    【Fun】Fisherman is a good citizen who follows road rules

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Thanks, it’s been real

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I've found myself playing less and less. I realized I was only going on once a week and I decided it was time to put down my cards. Ladder trophies are jacked, I'm the leader of a dead clan (who cares? Clan Wars is jacked anyway), and my 2v2 teammates always seem to suck. TL;DR, I just don't have a good time playing anymore

    I watched the interviews to see where the devs heads were at. When he said the devs had achieved what they wanted, it killed my hopes, and Drew seemed arrogant the whole time. It had little substance for a 23:00 interview.

    Thanks for the good times guys. I hope the devs pull this together, but we've been saying this for a long time, haven't we? I'm going back to Boom Beach and r/BoomBeach. Maybe I'll see some of you later

    submitted by /u/GameGod2815
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year! ������ [Art]

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:43 AM PST

    I can’t be the only one that thinks a Party mode of 1v1 would be good.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Playing 1v1 friendly in your clan only gets so far. How great would it be to have a 1v1 Party mode like Training Camp but against real humans? So you don't have to stress about trying new decks. No ladder, no trophies. Just practice with new decks.

    submitted by /u/MajorMarkBoomRoyale
    [link] [comments]

    Let Players Keep Participating in Challenges After Completion

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    I feel players should be allowed to continuously play a game mode, the challenge modes, even after completion.

    Now, of course I understand this would impact or disrupt the flow of the challenge, so what I'm proposing is to put all players who have completed the challenge into a special circuit that will not impact the outcome of another player's challenge.

    If a player pays gems to get into a challenge and goes undefeated, they should be able to keep going. It would give players another option of gameplay. Sometimes there are really fun challenges, but they're over as soon as they start once completed.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/GladVillain2
    [link] [comments]

    I made the king tower. This post is probably going to get 5 upvotes

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Happy 1/1

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Ladder dead, cr dead, cw 2 dead, the game is already dead

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    I finally realized that i couldn't get the 40gems in 5225 in the ladder this season.

    This is so fricking annoying.

    I am lvl 12 with 5 maxed cards, my pb is 5600+ and i can climb easily everytime.

    This time its sucking if i win one game and lost one, its neutral, the new method is d-head.

    Ok, leave fricking ladder.

    I loved cw2 once, i have a decent deck and was performing well, but this season its sucking broken sheett,

    I could win one duel itself, all my oppents are 4 years old players with all maxed decks, what the shit is thisss

    I dont know what to say,

    Its already dead, but i dont know why i am play9ng this, its fricking fristatimg

    Good bye shit-royale, frick ur game and ur noob matchmaking

    submitted by /u/megaknight13
    [link] [comments]

    WE NEED EXTRA DECK SLOTS!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:40 PM PST

    How many times you had to remove a deck that you still enjoy playing just to replace it with another deck that you don't have a free slot for?

    Personally, i'm the type of players who don't stick to five decks. I keep changing and trying out new decks all the time, I play most of the archetypes in the game if not all of them. By only having 5 deck slots, i'm enforced to remove decks that I still enjoy playing & don't plan to get rid of l just to add something else. My game experience would be so MUCH better if there is more decks slots added to the game.

    I hope from Supercell to understand my concern and listen to us this time. It's one small change that will make a huge QoL improvement. 🤞🏼

    submitted by /u/Ali-Bagshi
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Mega Knight need some tweaking?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    I have two accounts, one in the low 4K and one in the mid 5k and on both accounts I come across the mega knight nearly every game.

    I have one deck using a mini pekka and a knight that I can beat mega knight pretty easily with, but I feel like I HAVE to use that deck every single match now because he's almost all I ever face.

    Should Clash Royale tweak him a bit? It's making the game a little less enjoyable, and incredibly predictable for me personally because probably 7 games out of 10 will be against a mega knight.

    Or am I just unlucky with my matchmaking and am the only one having this problem?

    submitted by /u/bperf322
    [link] [comments]

    Gskeleton teleports

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Does it get more last second than that!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Impossible to climb as of dec 2020

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:17 PM PST

    I don't get the point of their rebalancing and however they match people for battles as of dec 2020. Season reset dropped me from 5400 to 4600 and im not able to get past 4800. I lose almost every battle regardless of deck. Can't get a strategy. Too many people who are lvl 13 with maxed cards dropping to 4000s for trophies just so they can win matches. Supercell really F'd their loyal players. 4.5 yrs and our clan was always full. Today we're down to 13. Too many inactive members. Too many games get thrown. Too many new cards. Too many overtime battles with one tower down. It was a great game until the July /August 2019 rebalance. Completely ruined the game.

    submitted by /u/Im_A_Green_Turtle
    [link] [comments]

    I only use clan to keep up with my two other friends who also play this game. But having this screen as default instead of the clan page is just annoying as hell. Can we go back to not focusing on the stupid clan wars that we can't and won't even participate in?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    TV Royale Overhaul

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:16 PM PST

    In this post, I'll list a few modifications that I think should be added to TV Royale, in order of importance:

    1- add a CC/GC TV Royale tab. This is the one that I think should be the easiest to implement, have an ongoing TV Royale set of 12-win replays for both types of challenges in the TV Royale tab. I think that especially the GC TV Royale tab will get a lot of views, and this change should be well received among the community.

    2- remove arena 1-11 TV Royale tabs. I'm 99% sure no one uses those anyways, and Arena 12's TV Royale tab is on the edge for me too, but a lot of people do get stuck around Spooky Town's end so it might need to be kept.

    3- split Arena 13 replays into Arena 13 and Top Ladder, where ranked replays show up in Top Ladder and midladder ones show up in Arena 13.

    4- maybe a CRL TV Royale tab that gets updated weekly as the matches come out?

    Please add thoughts/further ideas below.

    submitted by /u/Cognizar_The_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying pop up blocks account switch button, great UI

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:19 AM PST

    Official communication

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    What is the official sanctioned way for the community to give input to CR dev team. Back in the day it was the forums on SC page. Sc decided to close that and force us all to reddit and now it seems like the only communication relating to the game is coming from Twitter. I feel like I'm chasing coms , do move to Twitter ?

    submitted by /u/TheDonsie
    [link] [comments]

    Ummmmm how did that wall breaker connect lol ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    HOT TAKE: The last good thing that was added was token trades. Everything since then has negatively impacted f2p players.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:49 AM PST

    If you disagree then state why.

    submitted by /u/nathanzimmermann
    [link] [comments]

    Weird, all the clan boats got stuck.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:38 PM PST

    Does anyone know what Supercell is going to do about trophies? It says I'm going to be reset 50% back to 4000 still but I have barely gone up at all this season.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel