• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Clash Royale CONCEPT: If your teammate leaves the match, you can control their cards

    Clash Royale CONCEPT: If your teammate leaves the match, you can control their cards


    CONCEPT: If your teammate leaves the match, you can control their cards

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    So I played goblin hut mirror in 7x elexir

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    New card idea:Elixir dragon (open to suggestions and/or questions) FOR CODE OJ

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Infinite Elixir

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Well shit. There goes my win. Thanks internet!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I finally finished. 4 years strong and finally 100% Maxed and 100% star points upgraded. Much love and clash on!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    The history of clash royale

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    It has now been over a year since the last game changing update to CR.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    The last update to fundamentally change how Royale is played was the trophy road update released April 19 of last year. Since then, there have been no new updates of FUNDAMENTAL importance to the game. The seasonal "Pass Royale" content is based on a subscription model and ultimately has no effect on gameplay whatsoever. Think about the huge impact this has had on the game. The latest 25 percent of clash royales lifespan has seen relatively little change in gameplay with the exception of new cards added here and there (and we all know how that went). I've been playing practically every day since release and even I'm starting to lose interest in the game at this point. I sincerely hope that the next big update that they've been teasing (hopefully clan wars rework) will revitalize the game and provide new gameplay that we've never seen before. PLEASE GET THE NEXT BIG UPDATE RIGHT!

    submitted by /u/SkyLord_CR
    [link] [comments]

    It be like that

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Today I learned fisherman and hunters go hand in hand

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Sorry mid-ladder but its true...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Prediction rocket on the inferno tower

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Mini Pekka Crying Emote! (Original concept by u/TaeKwonDerp)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I am tired of CR (at this moment)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    If I want to play Classic Challenge: E-Golem, double dragon + Battle Healer.

    7X challenge: E-Golem-only decks.

    Ladder: E Golem decks.

    Challenges: E Golem.

    I am tired of this. I used to hate Lavalloon + Clon, months ago. At this moment, I hate the Golem from the bottom of my soul.

    If this continues, I will leave. CR hasn't any fun at this moment.

    submitted by /u/DanyVilla
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, ice spirit

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Some possible changes? Credit to Legendaray

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    [High Effort Post] Balance Changes Wishlist for May

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    First off, I want to credit u/ScholarlyGaming, because his Clash Royale Simulator has helped me a lot to test this changes. Second, all card use and win rates are extracted from royaleapi.com, from the last 7 days in Grand Challenge mode.

    Fixing inconsistencies and annoying features: Earthquake and Battle Healer

    EARTHQUAKE

    Use Rate: 20%

    Win Rate: 56%

    • Building damage -18% (245->200)
    • Regular/Crown Tower damage +15% (61->70)

    Why? Since Earthquake is able to damage Tesla, its usage rates have skyrocketted to 20%. While all spells have 35% crown tower damage reduction, Earthquake has been different, with a reduction of only 25%. Instead of nerfing its troop/crown tower damage, I think the best option is to increase its regular damage but decrease the Building damage. Earthquake won't longer destroy buildings so easily, but it will now deal with Skeletons in 1sec (from 2sec), and will be able to eliminate Heal, Ice and the brand new Rage Spirit.

    BATTLE HEALER

    Use Rate: 10%

    Win Rate: 49%

    • Added hovering ability
    • Hitpoints reduced -8% (1584->1461)
    • Removed passive healing.

    Why? Statistically, the Battle Healer is a balanced card. However, she has a cool, yet quite annoying ability: her passive healing. This effect, combined with her high hitpoints, makes her frustrating to deal with, as it seems like you never eliminate her. With this change, she'll become less upsetting, while the promised hovering ability will compensate for the nerf.

    Reworks

    Use Rate: 5%

    Win Rate: 46%

    RAGE replaced for RAGE SPIRIT

    • Elixir Cost: 2
    • Hitpoints: 191
    • Area Damage: 167
    • Splash Area: 1 tile
    • Range: 2.5 tiles
    • Speed: Very fast
    • Deploys a Rage Effect when it dies.

    - 5sec duration

    - 40% boost

    - 4 tile radius

    Why? Normally, Rage has underwhelming use and win statistics, but that deck with Elixir Golem has brought this spell to higher than normal use rates. However, I think Rage should become a more skillful card. The Heal Spirit rework turned out to work perfectly (with a healthy 12% use and 54% win rates), so I thought that the same process with Rage would work as well. It will cost 2 elixir as Rage Spell, and to make it different from the Heal Spirit, it will deal much more damage, enough to kill same-level Goblins. After death, it will cast a Rage effect that will be a liitle shorter and smaller than a regular Rage, but will boost a bit more.

    LUMBERJACK

    Use Rate: 4%

    Win Rate: 40%

    • Standarized Rage Effect with Rage Spirit

    Why? To keep consistency, also Lumberjack will benefit more from this kind of Rage to the previous one (Bigger radius and duration isn't needed, but a bigger boost will help).

    WIZARD

    Use Rate: 2%

    Win Rate: 18%

    • Elixir cost reduced 5->4
    • Area Damage -15% (234->200)
    • Hit Speed 1.4->1.6sec
    • Splash Radius 1.5->1.3 tiles

    Why? Wizard has insanely low use and win rates in Grand Challenges (Tournament Standard), but many people call it overpowered in ladder. This is because it's often overlevelled, but the truth is that it isn't quite a good card. For 5 elixir, it offers low hitpoints, that make the 4-elixir Baby Dragon overshadow him. A cost reduction, combined with a DPS and splash radius decrease, will make him more competitive, and will be a replace for Musketeer or Baby Dragon in certain decks.

    FIRE SPIRITS

    Use Rate: 1%

    Win Rate: 25%

    • Range 2->2.5
    • Count 3->2
    • Area Damage +57% (178->280) Cumulative damage +5% (534->560)
    • Splash radius 1.5->1.8 tiles

    Why? Fire Spirits have been having abysmal use and win rates for a long while. A range increase will make them have the same as other spirits. Also, reducing the count but increasing the total damage to be enough to kill Barbarians will make them more efficient, as usually one of the three spirits would target the same unit as the other two, resulting in wasted damage. Hopefully this rework will make them a better crowd controller.

    Smaller changes

    WITCH

    Use Rate: 1%

    Win Rate: 11%

    • First Skeleton Spawn 3.5sec->2sec
    • Load time -0.2sec (0.7->0.5)

    Why? In spite of the millions of times the Witch has been balanced, reworked or whatever, she has ended either too OP or too UP. I think the current concept of Witch is OK, but she needs a few adjusments. Spawning the first wave of Skeletons faster will enable her to counter Princes and PEKKAs reactively, and a faster load time will allow her to deal with swarms better.

    ROYAL GHOST

    Use Rate: 2%

    Win Rate: 46%

    • Added hovering ability

    Why? Royal Ghost has been roaming with little success in the Arena. Adding the hovering ability will open up new posibilities, and will standarize this abity to all troops that aren't quite flying nor walking.

    FURNACE

    Use Rate: 1%

    Win Rate: 32%

    • Lifetime 50->35 sec
    • Added Death Spawn of 2 Fire Spirits
    • With the new Fire Spirits, each wave will deal 280 damage from 178 damage to crown towers. Thanks to u/namethatsnotoccupied for catching an error.

    Why? With the new Fire Spirits, Furnace will receive quite a big buff,as one wave will deal much more damage than before. To compensate for that, its lifetime is being decreased by 15 seconds, making it lose 2 waves. However, a death spawn would make up for that, so the Furnace would only have one less wave. This change could make the card more useful both in offence and defense, as one wave will deal with Zappies, Barbarians and Magic Archer.

    MAGIC ARCHER

    Use Rate: 1%

    Win Rate: 21%

    • Range 6->7
    • Minimun Area Damage +8%
    • Projectile damage will decrease the farther the arrow travels, from 120 to 70.

    Why? It's quite obvious that nerfing Magic Archer's range isn't the way. His range change is being reverted, but now, his arrow will deal less damage the farther it goes. This will add a whole new of gameplay, as well as making the card more interesting yet balanced.

    GOBLIN HUT

    Use Rate: 32%

    Win Rate: 53%

    • Hitpoints -9% (1293->1180)

    Why? With the recent buff, the Goblin Hut has become the strongest defense among all, beign able to defend almost everything. This hitpoint nerf will make it less strong against building-targeting units.

    FISHERMAN

    Use Rate: 0%

    Win Rate: 44%

    • Fixed all bugs
    • Hook charge time 1.5->1sec
    • OPTIONAL: Remove slowdown effect, and add 70 hook damage

    Why? Fisherman is a card loaded with bugs, so that's the first thing that needs to be solved. Also, a lower charge time will enable him to be more efficient when played reactively. Optionally, ditching the slowdown effect and adding a hook damage will make him more intuitive, as new players may not understand wether it is the fish or the hook that slows down the enemies.

    ROYAL DELIVERY

    Use Rate: 0%

    Win Rate: 47%

    • Spawn delay 2->1sec

    Why? Royal Delivery doesn't bring what is supposed to be: a reliable defense. It is made for defending and not for supporting a push, but a card that takes three seconds (1sec deploy delay + 2 extra seconds) to land isn't a good idea for defense. Making it faster should make it better at defending incoming pushes.

    EXECUTIONER

    Use Rate: 3%

    Win Rate: 47%

    • Range 4.5->5 tiles

    Why? After the disaster of the fireball-throwing Executioner and its revert, it has gone back to depressing use and win rates. However, a longer range will enable him to defend more reliably, while not making him the old OP card we remember.

    THANK YOU for reading, if you have any idea, please comment it!

    submitted by /u/Anonymous_0110
    [link] [comments]

    [EFFORT POST] Clash Statistical Reports - DM me your clash tag if you want me to track you

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    [EFFORT POST] Clash Statistical Reports - DM me your clash tag if you want me to track you

    Hi fellow clashers. I am a software developer and clash addict. My son got me into the game about 3 years ago and he has moved onto many other games but I am still clashing every day. After playing for a year or so, I couldn't help but think the game was tilting against me on ladder so I decided to write a windows program to track all of my games using supercell's API. I have spent several hundred hours on the program – a labor of love. I then added the ability of my system to automatically track everyone's games in my clan. I was very interested to see if my golem deck plays against the same cards/decks that different archetypes face. I wrote a couple of reports to show me all of the cards that I have played against over a date range. I have statistics to show how I do against every card and all meta decks. I wanted to see if there were weak spots in my deck and also wanted to help my clanmates if they were interested. I love/hate this game so much that my son and I flew out to LA for the world finals back in December. Supercell put on a great event. Kudos!

    Here are some of the reports that I generate in my program.

    Most Recent Ladder Battle Log: This includes your opponent's trophies, their all-time high (ATH), their deck, etc. I made this so that I could scroll really quickly to see how I have done recently and get a feel of which decks are causing me trouble. It also helps me see streaks easily. I also have button functionality to quickly see my opponent's profile. If I lose to someone that has an ATH of 8000+ trophies, I want to see who it is and all of their badges quickly. 😊

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q4i8DgyRf0Ypykli6Rxih3GdU1LTF5BU/view?usp=sharing

    Most Frequent Played Against Decks: Typically this will be how you do against Hog 2.6, Icebow, Xbow 2.9, Log bait, etc. I made it to show any unique decks that I have seen multiple times over a date range. The PlayPercent column lets me know how often I see that exact deck on ladder. In this example, I have seen hog 2.6 10 times in my last 279 games (3.58%). I can also quickly see my win % against these meta decks.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aRjEcDad0eBt15WHtfz0KRieiau8T_gH/view?usp=sharing

    Most Frequently Used Decks: If you are like me and switch decks on ladder quite a bit, this tracks how you did with each of the decks you used. I have been a long-time golem player but started maxing a lot of cards and have been trying some miner decks and egolem decks. Of course, I am experimenting with goblin hut right now too.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E6owuuZHeQGdLjdoD3khjgmaiJizUsS7/view?usp=sharing

    Most Frequent Cards Played Against: Look at the table on the right to see the cards that you played against the most by % (The very right column CardPercent sorted descending). It also shows your win % against these cards. If I see a low win % for a card that I has a high CardPercent, I better take notice and figure out how to beat it. The table on the left shows the cards that were in my deck and how I did with them for that date range.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AA5FVzE1QN09rRR0rBVp0IUe3e5QiIHC/view?usp=sharing

    Worst Win % Cards Played Against: The table on the right shows you your trouble cards sorted by worst win %. You can see that rascals, royal hogs, and barb hut have owned me during this time period.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/18LJ4-uJPhMJuSES5-H3yIvS444iw7Xm8/view?usp=sharing

    Best Win % Cards Played Against: The table on the right shows you the cards that you beat the most cards sorted by best win %

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kEGnlIHqJx32usDXRazwrMBQaLT0n3_g/view?usp=sharing

    I am very much open to discussing other stats to track or reports to create. If you are interested in me tracking your stats, dm me your clash tag and name. I can't give you access to the program because it sits behind a VPN, but I can run reports for anyone interested from time to time but I have to add your clash tag to my system to start logging your games in my database. I have been tracking a few youtubers just to see what they actually play when they are pushing on ladder. If you read this Ash, I have all of your games since May 2019.

    I have tracked several 6000+ trophy players in my clan with a variety of archetypes. It appears that we all have the same percentages of cards played against over a large number of games. I have been running this since December 2018. An xbow player, golem player, RG player tend to face the same cards/decks percentages over 1,000 ladder matches. It appears to me that the game isn't hard-countering you as a means to keep you from climbing(remember all of the git gud noob posts?). Xbow players face RG decks at roughly the same rate as golem players. An xbow player doesn't want to see RG while a golem player typically has an advantage in that match up. I have about 240,000 games stored in my database as of today. I have a lot of other functionality built into the program to allow me to manage our clan. I can easily see war records for everyone in my clan, collection battle records, a clan leaderboard, last time online for all clanmembers, etc. Let me know if you want me to query any specific matchup data or are curious how often a card X player sees card Y. Trophy range is obviously a big variable here so I tend to only query level 13 players that have over a 6000+ ATH.

    Please don't add your tag in the thread. Just send your tag and clash name to me in a direct message.

    I welcome all feedback (positive or negative)

    Thanks for the API supercell!

    HawaiiDreaming

    https://preview.redd.it/or5vwfhg29v41.jpg?width=2032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=912585f861bd4f0529db88db9cdfb1ef4ed7490c

    submitted by /u/HawaiiDreaming
    [link] [comments]

    Good old 8 Card Balance update Updates...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Y'all remeber when like 6-8 cards got balanced each month. Why not do this again? Instead we get 3-4 of which at least two are fixing what was broken in the previous balance (ie this next set of hut and magic archer)

    Am I the only one that misses these bigger balances? I felt the meta shifted much more back then and each "season" of you will was more exciting then current day seasons in terms of gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Tidal365
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if anybody else has thought of this solution to the "theres only one flying and splash damage troop" problem. Dragon from CoC should enter the arena.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    so my clan mate tied 3-3 in the elixer challenge...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Eh... its different enough

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I really wish that the game would let us chose who to give the final battles to or at least hold people who miss them accountable somehow .

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Clash Royal May 2020 Balance Changes ideas.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Nerfs.

    Mini Pekka make initial attack slower by .02

     As we all know mini pekka has dominated the meta for the last few months and it's because there is not currently another card that challenges it for tank killers. So with a slight nerf hopefully lumberjack would make a comeback or prince. 

    Goblin Hut

    Make death spawn from 3-2 and nerf spawn speed from 4.5 to 5

    Goblin hut is currently a very oppressive card right-now as it stockpiles spear gobs very quick even after death. So with this nerf it will be less stressful to kill all the spears gobs.

    Skeleton Barrel

    Either reduce Skeleton count from 7-6 or make reduce death damage by 15%

    I'm happy this card finally has a place in the game as it was only in 1 mega knight deck before hand but know it is a bit too powerful. It has found I place in many bait and control decks and it many of us get overwhelmed by it quite a bit.

    Tesla Make hitspeed 1.2 or reduce lifetime by 5 sec. from 35-30

    Tesla is a very strong defense card but it simple offers too much value every time. I was hoping with the earthquake buff Tesla would be put in check but nope. So I hope with this nerf it would revive cards like cannon or inferno tower. 

    Baby Dragon Reduce hitspeed from 1.5 to 1.6 or nerf hp by 7% and or nerf range to 2.5

    Baby dragon is one of those cards that can fit in Almost any deck. Sure you can make the argument "there is no other flying splasher in the game" I get that but the baby dragon is a flying tank. It offers high hp medium damage and is pretty quick.

    Buffs

    Battleram

    Chargers quicker

    So currently battleram is really only useable in one deck (bridespam) but it rarely connect as the charge time takes ages to get going so with a little buff to charge time hopefully it would become viable again.

    Fisherman

    Grapple faster

    One of the most dead cards in the game, so I think buffing how fast it grapples enemy's to him would make him viable but I don't think op again.

    Fire spirits Increase from 3-4 maybe nerf damage by a bit

    Fire spirits have always been cool but they never finish the job on enemy's so with another 1 they can support better and defend much better.

    Royal delivery Faster drop time or add 1 more royal recruit

    Cool design bad execution, since it's a vary situation card and the time you drop it the enemy's are most likely out of the way so making it drop faster would guarantee damage.

    Goblin Giant Faster initial hit

    Goblin gaint sparky is a very good deck but the problem with gg is that when he gets to your tower it feels like an hour before or he attacks so this would fix that.

    submitted by /u/Stantypoo_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel