• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Clash Royale Merry Logmas!

    Clash Royale Merry Logmas!


    Merry Logmas!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Ebarb irl

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Tier List of How Much the Card is Used (MidLadder)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I had 1 baby dragon but gave away 10?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Witness! The all mighty power of... THE SPIRIT TOWER!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    SC Response to Trophy "Situation"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    Did everybody hear from SC and our community manager on why they decided to ruin everyone's CR holiday season? Why they decided to reverse a decision that was made over a year ago? Why when they promised a new progress system with next update they would do this controversial move? Why is what so critical? How they are always responsive to players?

    Let me recap what they said in response to the thousands plus outraged players.....

    And I quote " ".

    That is all!!!!

    Just crickets!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/Jr1262
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone in CR team explain this? Do you think this is enjoable? What do you think guys, is this the end of mid ladder players?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:34 AM PST

    A LOT of people complained about inflation and how IT ruined ladder. Now most are complaining about NOT having inflation? Which side is more logical (also, Regarding trophy road rewards being hard to reach, they will have progression overhaul within couple month)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    [Partitoin] to add tags to CR so the user knows he/she gets mentioned

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    SC: since almost every ladder player is seeing less rewards this season, will we see them elsewhere?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Since you've removed trophy inflation, anyone that plays more than a few games a month will be getting less overall rewards this and upcoming seasons.

    Will we be seeing them elsewhere, or did you really remove that much from the economy?

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    What in the world is going on???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I am a max player (sort of), with a pub of 6000+ trophies, but I can't get past 5k.

    I know they changed the trophy system, but WHY??

    I am going to quit. And not like "gimme attention before I quit", I mean like "I played all night, made some progress, lost 4 games in the morning and I'm BACK to 4600" type of quit.

    I REFUSE to feel like I'm starting my career EVERY DAY.

    NO ONE in our clan has been able to break 5300, despite our top 10 hitting 6k CONSISTENTLY. And there's only like 7 days left in the season.

    There is ZERO sense of progression.

    I'm giving them until next season to fix this or I'm absolutely, 100% done with this game, and the ONLY reason I am waiting that long is because I respect the enjoyment I got out of the game previously, and feel like they deserve an opportunity to fix it.

    I get it, "wahhhh....." but I'm not alone I'm sure.

    submitted by /u/I_Spit_In_Your_Food
    [link] [comments]

    Mother of all mother witches

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    The mother witch sharing a good old story with her daughters

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Called it, stg they always do that when i princess behind kt

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Suggestion to improve ladder, there should be temporary trophy gate at 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000 trophies but trophy gate aren't permanent

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    There should be temporary trophy gate at 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500 trophies but this trophy gates aren't permanent, they are temporary for that season The only way you can drop trophies below trophy gate is via season reset, you can't drop below trophy gate intentionally This way ladder will be playable for lower level player's and it will also address tilting Also since player are certain about their trophies they will play without any fear and try out different decks

    submitted by /u/pokedora
    [link] [comments]

    This is higher quality than all the posts in the main sub and sums up every post perfectly��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Haha I’m not mad nonono not at All

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Barbarian drawing. U like it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I updated my CLASH ROYALE EVOLUTIONARY TREE! Hope you like it :)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Why use freeze spell when you have the tornado?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    New card idea: SKELETON JOCKEY (open to suggestions and/or questions)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    This emote (not exclusive) never appeared in my shop. Is there a reason?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Emote’s

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    All I have to say is I've been playing clash Royale for a year or two and I always wanted a way to shut off emotes and didn't know it existed until today. Best Christmas gift to myself ever.

    submitted by /u/opies1212
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel