• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Clash Royale Merry Logmas from me & my girlfriend! 🎄🎅 ❤️

    Clash Royale Merry Logmas from me & my girlfriend! ���� ❤️


    Merry Logmas from me & my girlfriend! ���� ❤️

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Petition to allow war deck editing after it is used or played..

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Supercell in a nutshell.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    I like those odds

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    This is why Xbow's winrates are still high despite the nerf

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Merry Logmas!!! From THe log ; )

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Logmas is overrated, so here a Christmas goblin barrel.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:18 PM PST

    MotherWitch needs BUFF! (Low effort)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:45 AM PST

    100% Calculated

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Christmas gifts for my IRL clanmates

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    THANK YOU SUPERCELL!!! Been trying to get log on my lvl 1 forever

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Thank you supercell I really needed log in my level one account I can finally kill goblin barrels MERRY CHRISTMAS �� ��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Experienced Players, How did you improve with a particular deck?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Hello Everyone,

    I am a clash royale player who mains the 3.8 prince bait deck with rascals. I reached 6k with level 12 king and also won a classic challenge (and numerous 11 wins).

    Based on your experiences, what should I do to further improve my gameplay? I regularly watch top ladder prince bait players like Riku, Evin, etc.

    I am thinking about aiming for a x10 classic challenge win, but I am having trouble getting a second win so far. I have been told by more experienced players to not try a grand challenge yet.

    I am also considering avoiding midladder for now, until I reach a level 13 king tower.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/2ayoyoprogrammer
    [link] [comments]

    "bad connection" emoticon required

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Sometimes my wifi is driving me crazy, and I'd like to make sure my 2vs2 partner knows that I'm not quitting, I'm just having connection issues, and my opponent that I'm not mad (and he's a lucky guy).

    submitted by /u/crazylobster77
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to check how many 12 wins you got? I'm aiming for 100 wins but have lost count long time ago.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Our leader wishes everyone a merry christmas!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Mega Knight senses danger and runs away moments before PEKKA arrives

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    What this sub has devolved into (AKA how to karma-farm here)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    • Clash Royale Bad, Brawl Stars Good
    • Dev team (Drew) bad
    • CWII bad
    • Xbow/Balloon/Logbait/Golem/anything good in the meta at the moment is annoying and OP
    • Balancing Bad
    • Give me free stuff
    • I'm leaving the game
    • Something that's bad at the moment (losing as much trophies as when you win on ladder)

    I'm not saying you guys are wrong necessarily from a general standpoint, CR has been messing up a good bit recently, but you guys here seem to not have the ability to move on in any sense, and have resorted to just constantly "discussing" the same exact topics over and over again with the same exact results coming out of it every time, and simultaneously shunning individuals who have anything else to say other than exactly what you guys have agreed upon as "fact".

    From somewhere on reddit:

    In internet slang, a "circlejerk" is when a group of people with a shared interest get together and congratulate one another for sharing that interest.

    One common misconception is that circlejerk in that context means simply people talking about a shared interest. If that were the case, then any group based around a shared interest would be a circlejerk. People often defend their group against accusations of circlejerkery by saying that all groups on the internet are circlejerks. But it isn't the shared interest that makes a group a circlejerk. Rather, the tendency to congratulate one another (as well as the tendency to exclude anyone who doesn't) is what makes a group a circlejerk.

    By that definition, its pretty safe to say that this place is a circlejerk about CR being bad. Of course there's great art here, but when you dig into many posts and into many comments, its clear that there's something off about this place.

    As always, feel free to discuss below, but its guaranteed that at least some of this conversation will end up being name-calling, which only serves to prove my point.

    submitted by /u/Vignesh17
    [link] [comments]

    We all know who is he talking to... (starts with "M")

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I maxed my log from the free logmas chest in the shop, thanks Supercell!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:45 AM PST

    CW2 Reworks (Effort Post)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:34 PM PST

    CW2 has been a big flop. It is very unfair for F2P, time one advantages, and is getting repetitive. I have come up with a new clan wars and I hope you all like it. Criticism is welcome in the comments. Enjoy!

    Main Idea:

    There will be an Island with a river running through it. There will be 5 clans, each with a clan boat. Everyday, the boats will move, at different paces, but this does not reflect on your clans progress. The boats will dock and in each dock there will be different challenges like triple elixir, lumberjack rush, wall breaker party, and even draft. For each win, you will receive a chest with cards. Your clan will have to collect cards and upgrade them. Once the 5 days / 5 docks have been passed, Each clan member will then have to make a deck with the cards collected, then will do the final battle. If you win a final battle (Each member can do it once only) then your clan will receive a medal, which will be counted when all clans finish to see which clan will have the most medals.

    Prizes:

    Same prizes as CW2, just nerfed because the players need to spend more time away from CW2 so they can chill with challenges.

    Card Chest system:

    For a win In the dock battle, If you won and your opponent was the same level as you, you will receive a tier 1 chest. If your opponent was a level higher then you get a tier 2 chest and so on so forth. If you get matched with a weaker (Lower king tower lvl) then you will get the tier 1 chest. This is for all F2P and low lvl players.

    QoL changes:

    .No attacking other clan boats.

    .A member can have only 4 battles a day in clan wars. And you don't need to use them all.

    .Leaders can ban players and remove messages if inappropriate.

    .Members can vote to replace the current leader. Since there is a possibility of this happening, making a clan will be free.

    .Since CW2 rewards got nerfed, bring back quests. They were a good addition in-game.

    I hope you agree with the idea. Comment if you have any questions!

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Rent30
    [link] [comments]

    Made my day!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:17 PM PST

    The ghost

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Lighting shouldnt hit the ghost, nor any shock attack. Since hes a ghost after all.

    submitted by /u/generated_namedotexe
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    I must be doing something wrong but this game makes me furious. I need to vent a little and explain my case. I feel like everything comes down to sheer luck. Very little skill involved other than the blatantly obvious stuff. I hit 4000 today and I see no point in playing anymore. No matter what deck I use, my opponent wins. 12 losses in a row, using a wide variety of cards and tactics. To me it seems like each game breaks down to 95% cards you have and hope they work well against your opponent, and 5% using those cards right. Unless it comes down to money and P2W mechanics, I'm at a loss.

    submitted by /u/Lazy-Gigant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel