• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Clash Royale what

    Clash Royale what


    what

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    My firecracker somehow predicted the opponent fireball

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Ladder is now a waste of time based on win percentages

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Looking at statsroyal.com for best decks, the top decks win about 55% of the time. If that player is at 5100 trophies, the gain/lose is equal at 29 trophies per game. Thus, that player at a 55% win rate would win 55 out of 100 games, only 10 more wins than loses, for a gain of only 290 trophies. At minimum, we are talking 300 minutes of game time to gain 2 or 3 tiers of ladder for the 55% win rate.

    Supercell, please go back to the way it was. You are driving away players.

    submitted by /u/Joe_Schmoe970
    [link] [comments]

    Clash Royale WAR shield under construction

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    I quit two months ago. The game is in the worst state ever. I like the game. I want to have a reason to play again but every time I check back it’s worse.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    I started playing Royale when it came out. It was the best mobile game ever. Then it would have been basically stagnant for three years if it wasn't for the devs killing the game with clan wars 2.

    Clan wars 2 is the worst decision supercell has ever made. The update took a year and it's bad, unquestionably bad. Drew and the team won't acknowledge their screw up so the game dies. They have no desire to admit mistakes and try to improve.

    The last year of playing the game I was holding on because I really enjoyed CWA. Ash is as good as it gets. The man is a professional but I feel like he's trying to save a sinking ship with a cup while the captains screaming there's no problem.

    Supercell killed Royale. The content creators are trying to breath life into it but I can't buy it.

    submitted by /u/AloneWithFriends
    [link] [comments]

    Merry Logmas everyone!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Adding a 'Surrender' button. Its getting demoralising facing level 12-13 at 4k, going back and forth in number of cups.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Since we get mismatch, maybe its about time to have a surrender button. Also, please remove 4,000 limit. I want to go down. Its not fun here in 4k. I want to face the same level.

    submitted by /u/sinbad199921
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry lumber jack but you didn’t get a range buff

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Hey um... Is among us still popular? Oh... Guess I am late to the party. Anyways, here is some stuff I made

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Some positive cheer wouldn’t go amiss! Happy holidays! ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Happy Log-Mas! ��❄️ [Art]

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    Sweaty Royale- sad to say I've lost interest playing. Ladder is mostly bitter BM'ers compensating for the inability to reach PB. I left the clan I was in for 3 years because CW2 is regionally unfair and SC doesn't seem to care. CW2 weekly daily grind is boring and I left so I wouldn't be dead weight

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Card names of the 102 Clash Royale cards spun in a circle. (Answers to color puzzle from yesterday)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    That's a lot of Musketeers... (that wasn't on purpose either)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Haha overtime go brrr

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    How to save princess from poison

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Well done supercell

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:35 AM PST

    You've completely screwed up ladder for most normal players. I was at 5000 end of last season having pushed up from about 4200 before then. This season I've been stuck around 4400. The trophy change makes it impossible to progress especially as I always match people with much higher level cards than me that I have little hope of winning against. I'm honestly done with ladder and I guess I'll never get that legendary chest. Please change the system back to the old one

    submitted by /u/Goldenstripe5020
    [link] [comments]

    They fixed it

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Ok so I was doing a kick for every player that's been inactive for over 2 weeks and tried to kick 1. Person after another and it made me wait for 20 minutes. This means no more mass kicks nice. I have had that happen in the clan I'm in and of sucks.

    submitted by /u/clashman325
    [link] [comments]

    Elixir Golem and Battle Healer refusing to quit until the jobs done.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    The Best Comeback of the Year?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:25 AM PST

    What Supercell games have done for the holidays

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    Brawl Stars has done free Brawlidays gifts for each day, Clash of Clans has done free statues and winter scenery, whereas Clash Royale has created "logmas", locked the ONLY TWO Christmas themed tower skins behind a pay wall, and has made F2P players suffer in order to squeeze money out of every player.

    What I'm trying to say is that Clash Royale is easily the most P2W Supercell game out there, even without adverts. Even the shop offer wasn't worth what it should be, especially for the price it was placed at.

    Clash Royale isn't the game it used to be, especially when it comes to general player interest. Big YouTubers like Orange Juice, who spend lots of money on this game, is probably one of the very few reasons on why the game is still going.

    Supercell obviously used to care about player interest, but money and greed has slowly gotten into the Devs of the game and has created huge P2W advantages in Clash Royale, such as pass royale. Honestly, the amount of gold named level 11' s at beginning of leagues, especially in silver 2, is stupid.

    Please, Clash Royale Dev team, I know you have to make your money, but please try and make Clash Royale more F2P player friendly.

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk and have a good day

    submitted by /u/Jakethebo1
    [link] [comments]

    I came back to this game after a year and a half only to be disappointed from everything. First it was cw2, cw1 was my favorite thing in this game but i still wanted to play i bought the pass for 3 months and this is going to be my last one because of the trophy nerf. This game was the cherry on top

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel