• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Clash Royale A more realistic Clash Royale loading screen

    Clash Royale A more realistic Clash Royale loading screen


    A more realistic Clash Royale loading screen

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    In 11 days update? …��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Found out it’s possible to pull giant skely away from tower with E giant

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:01 PM PST

    If only I could have all three...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Bandit and musketeer! Fan Art.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Come on supercell. We've been asking long enough

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    I could watch this for hours ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    So has anybody else tried this deck yet?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    A reply to our leaders and one clan mate that has a father fighting cancer

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Lovey-Duvey Princess. �� [Art]

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Our clan is fading in interest, here's one reason why:

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    I miss making a new deck out of war cards. I feel like that made me a better player and really kept things interesting.

    submitted by /u/SplashbackDeuce
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! More bandit,, i think im fallin in love with her..

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Anyone else quits when enemy plays xbow?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Hey. First of all, losing is not a big deal for me. Actually my biggest nemesis is Balloon, and there's always annoying decks like that egolem deck with bh, a overleveled Mk or RG, log bait or idk just mid ladder maxed raged ebarbs.

    But even if there's many annoying decks, i think there's no other card in the game who ruins the pace of the game, or for me, the fun at all, as xbow, and ever more if it's that deck with xbow and tesla (maybe mortar but nah). There's something about defending xbow who i can't tolerate, so as i don't really care too much about trophies. (im 5,5k), i prefer just to quit the game, do something i enjoy, then comeback and play again.

    Anyone else feels the same?

    submitted by /u/izumi_k17
    [link] [comments]

    CR is searching for a new community manager

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Sometimes if you don’t toot your own horn there’s no music :) prediction log for the tower!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    I thought this game looked familiar

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:41 PM PST

    What do you guys think of this deck?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Walk entered ghost mode...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:09 AM PST

    [Effort] Is CW2 MM broken? Logged 150 opponents stats and here are the results. Hint: 149/150 matches against much higher trophy/skilled opponents but it must be just a coincidence....Right?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:45 AM PST

    [Effort] Is CW2 MM broken? Logged 150 opponents stats and here are the results. Hint: 149/150 matches against much higher trophy/skilled opponents but it must be just a coincidence....Right?

    My Personal stats before most of you will jump to the picture attached:

    PB: 6084

    War wins: 237

    Collection Day: 766, 770

    Clan Trophy's during collection of this data: 3060 - 3020 (Current)

    CW2 win %: 34% (51/150)

    Why did I start doing this?

    I started logging my matches and my opponents rough skill because from day one of CW2, I started noticing that literally every single matchup in CW2 is against someone much better no matter how much I lost, opponents with higher max trophy count, and ranked finishes every single match.

    Why are there holes in my data?

    I started collecting data of just my opponents max trophies. I then realized, I should start collecting their war data along with their clan data to see just who supercell is matching me with. Long story short....consistently matched with players with higher trophies (some even 7000+), better clans etc...I will discuss later.

    What do I considered "skilled"?

    Judging that CW2 is basically ladder 2.0 in some sense, I think it is fair to speak of max trophy count and skill in the same sentence. Trophy is a direct correlation of how "skilled" of a player you are. Look at players who finish on the top of the leader boards each month; I would say they are pretty skilled. It is reasonable to assume that a player that maxes out at 5600-6000 trophies each month is not as skilled as a player who can reach 6600+. Personally I only reached 6084 during the anniversary season where Supercell only reset trophies to half of what they usually would. Other than that, I am a mediocre player, I barely reach 5900 each season and that is my skill cap.

    The Data

    My data is attached and this is by no means a crazy analysis compared to what others have posted but I do want to make a clear point of how bad (IMO) the individual matchmaking is with no signs of ongoing adjustment or improvement. Not all players experience what I have experienced but I lost 66% of my matches; yet I am constantly matched against players with higher trophies, more war wins, higher ranked clans.

    This can not be a coincidence! Not even statistically possible, this is by design. Explain how 149/150 matches, I am matched with players more skilled than me, two, three, even 4 leagues above where I typically play. Once I hit the battle button....my account is stuck waiting for a minute for a player as seen below in my chart, I am queued with wait times of up to a minute until they find a match of someone better.

    Nothing has improved as time progresses, it seems like where Supercell first deemed you to be, that is where you stay. It does not seem to be based off any ELO as some may suggest, I can lose 7/8 games but still face 7000+ 20 win players the next day. It is safe to say that even ladder is better at this point; there you at least face players of similar trophies and skill (and I say this loosely).

    The Issue

    Some will say that because I have a high collection day amount, that is what is causing this poor matchmaking. I do not disagree but to be clear, I have a high collection day amount not because I won a high percentage of my games, but simply because I never missed a single collection day. I do have a good amount of maxed cards, but simply said....I suck so why constantly match me where every single player is better than me. Not even a single match with a player in the 5000's where I typically play?

    Individual CW2 matchmaking needs to change, I have no issue going up against people in legendary league but to face someone better and more skilled every single game seems like a broken system (vicious cycle). The algorithm should be adjusting itself just like how ladder does until you find you 50/50 win rate.

    My problem is not with underlevelled decks facing max decks (big issue as well). But it is with the algorithm itself and not matching players with other players of similar SKILL levels.

    What I would change?

    I hate to say it but maybe matchmaking truly needs to be more random. Yes one day you get a level 12 but the next you get a 7000+ pro player. It is much more frustrating knowing that every time you hit the battle button, Supercell will match you with someone better than you.

    Maybe they really need to start taking these other factors such as max trophy count, badges, challenge wins and win percentage into consideration; my matches show that non of these factors matter. If you lose more, you should maybe face players who are less skilled and play in the 5000's.

    Someone like me who has only won 34% of their matches should not be facing ultimate champion players, 20 win, 100 grand challenge win, top ladder finish players.

    Conclusion

    There is always talk about clan matchmaking, time zone advantages, small clans vs big and other issues but I do not see a lot of posts of just individual MM. I understand our clan is in legendary league and this happens but there many players within my skill level in these legendary league clans. These people play in the 5000's in legendary league, why do I not get matched against them despite losing 66% of my matches? There is a difference between matching with players that have higher trophies compared to literally being NEVER matched players in legendary league clans that are in the 5000's. I don't have a problem with being matched with better players but in this case.....

    - 149/150 games against players with higher max trophies

    - 61/63 games against opponents in higher clans

    - 66% lose rate

    -Almost every opponent is from a clan with higher trophies

    ....yeah I would say something seems really wrong here! Can't help but feel my account is just used by their algorithm to give other players easy wins. Many players can relate, and I can not really explain why it is like this when some of my top clanmates are getting mixed batches opponents of various trophy and skill, yet I always have higher trophy opponents?

    https://preview.redd.it/dtals1dg5bx51.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9cb995a86aa46bb419573ba8f49d04d45f0aca39

    submitted by /u/mahchine
    [link] [comments]

    After the recent ebarbs buff, I think I am bit safer to upgrade my lvl 1 ebarbs ������

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Quests have been removed, but there's still this? ��

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Kid uses BM emotes the entire game and loses like this

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel