• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Clash Royale If you have a level 12 tornado, don't upgrade it.

    Clash Royale If you have a level 12 tornado, don't upgrade it.


    If you have a level 12 tornado, don't upgrade it.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:20 PM PST

    I miss the Flash Royale videos!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    BMer gets what he deserves. ��

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Here's some Clash-O-Ween Art I made for fun. (Yeah, late upload but better late than never). [Art]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Ice spirit = MVP

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Elite Barbarians- made with Hero Forge

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Banning me after refund

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    My son accidentally made in-game purchase, then told me about it. I immediately contacted the support gave the receipt ID. After checking the purchase they agreed to refund me on one condition that they will close my account permanently after the refund. An account that I had for about 4 years now and I did not use any of the purchased items.

    submitted by /u/amine2201
    [link] [comments]

    Just secured my first top 10k finish today. Last season I choked and dropped 300 trophies on the final day from 6641 to 6300. So this entire season I’ve been grinding to finally be able to finish ranked.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Cards but they’re named by my youngest child

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Wha-....I swear to god some people in this community have the most broken logic it makes you want to pull your hair out.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    So let me get this straight...

    People are so upset that EBarbs are being buffed, and are saying he doesn't need to be buffed...

    ...but the second someone says EWizard doesn't need to be nerfed or Sparky doesn't need to be nerfed...suddenly everyone becomes experts and says they needed nerfs.

    Also, apparently because a card is the most used in ladder or is very popular...that automatically means any buff or nerf given to it is justified?

    Let's not forget how one minute everyone hated the Pass Royale but now hella people are excited because they finally added a Mega Knight emote.

    I swear I don't understand it. I try to stay consistent with my opinions and criticisms, and will try to keep everything fair across the board...but Jesus Christ sometimes it's like people in this community are just London Tipton clones.

    So because Supercell gives an explanation for why they're making certain changes...people take it as gospel and never question anything.

    Seriously...there are 101 cards in the game. There are countless threads out there for potential nerfs and buffs that people are actually into. Makes no sense why people are just casually saying "okay, must've needed a nerf/buff," when there's other things that STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED.

    Folks' logic is so backward it's mind blowing to me.

    submitted by /u/VibeMeThere
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Hello?? Are you okey? ������

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Every. Single. Time.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    New card idea!!������ The chicken!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    supercell needs to move the trophy number of the opponent I cant see the furnace's health

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Looks Like E.Barbs got buffed already ��‍♂️��

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:32 PM PST

    PASS ROYALE AND GEM PRICE INCREASE

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:54 PM PST

    As if the price were not high enough, they increased the price of pass royale from INR 399 to INR449.

    what the fork is wrong with this supercell. Why are you milking the game

    submitted by /u/FearlessSand3
    [link] [comments]

    You may have outsmarted me, but I have outsmarted your outsmarting!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    If you start a duel before 12:00AM and still playing it to become 12:01AM it shows me that I used the 3 decks twice, before and after.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    A new spell idea (I know that this is the jump spell from coc)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:30 AM PST

    Here's a deck I made. I use it in challenger 2 and works pretty well. I think improvements can be made. Any tips?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:05 PM PST

    Will we get more CW2 leagues this year?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    [Quick Post]: Stop Overreacting

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    After one day, people are already filling the sub with their opinions about the recent balance changes. That's great. Discussion and debate is always a good addition to the sub.

    But for the love of all that is good and wholesome, stop overreacting.

    I, too, think the E-Wiz nerf was uncalled for. I, too, am a E-Wiz player, and I, too, am unhappy about it.

    Bu stop acting like it's the end of the world. E-Wiz does not die to Fireball, he does not take 3 shots to kill a Skeleton, and he will be fine. Yes, I said it. FINE. He's just a tad bit weaker, that's all.

    The E-Wiz nerf changed 3 interactions as far as I can tell:

    1. He can't two-shot minions anymore.
    2. He can't one-shot the Spirits anymore.
    3. He does slightly less DPS overall

    The last two are not an issue. E-Wiz has been nerfed in the past, and he continued to be used quite a bit. Also, E-Wiz did not one-shot the Spirits anyway, until the Spirits themselves got a health nerf. So those two are not completely unprecedented in the history of Clash Royale.

    The first one is somewhat new. We've never had this happen before, so it might be significant, or it might not. We don't know yet. But chances are, it's not going to be a game-breaking change.

    So please stop. Supercell made a mistake. We get it. But stop acting like it's the end of the world.

    Disclaimer: I am not talking about the posts that analyze why E-Wiz did not deserve a nerf. I agree with those posts and they are good. Those are fine. I'm talking about the posts that overreact.

    submitted by /u/TheMagycian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel