• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Clash Royale Delete these numbers and crown, they just get in the way!

    Clash Royale Delete these numbers and crown, they just get in the way!


    Delete these numbers and crown, they just get in the way!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Its 2020 and I HATE we still don’t have volume controls in the Settings. This is not rocket science, any developer can implement it in 1-2 days with testing. I’m willing to donate my time to Clash Royale team to help them implement it

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    [Reshare], New challenge idea: Bomber Arena. Where the king/princ. towers are switched to bomb towers, and only ground troops can be selected. Picture credits to Molt.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    A simple new game mode idea! It will be easier to kill range troops or destroy building if there was no river. This would lead to more attacking playstyle and less defending. What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    What's the point of being able to remove all the cards from a deck if every pick just scroll everything up?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    My Ice Wizard switched lanes when it saw the Fire Wizard coming

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    x15 Value for returning to CoC!? Are we certain Supercell owns both these games? I've never seen higher than x5 value in CR

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I only took the deck for fun-

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    [High effort post] Hey! I made a song using the sounds from the emotes in Clash Royale! Also a challenge: How many do you recognize? The list of sounds I used is in the video's description! I really hope you like it!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Instant karma

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Last second prediction fireball outpaces the final rocket.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    1 Elixer electro sprit destroys 10+ exlixer push

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Explosion spirit | it jumps into an enemy troop and every other troop In the explosion radius is launched away from each other

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Every time

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    e spirit spawner mode would be interesting, I'm sure they will add it at some point

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Magic archer still almost got me

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Can we add appear offline please

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I tell my friend I'm busy cant chat, then she sees me online. Can't delete her.

    submitted by /u/amycrossing
    [link] [comments]

    Why I don't care about CW2 or the new cards.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    As somebody who, like the vast majority of players, tops out at around 5300 trophies and has no lvl 13 cards, I find the focus on CW2 and new cards infuriating.

    The reason that the game needed CW2 to work was simply because, for people like me, ladder is dead. The matchmaking is utterly abysmal, matching me against people with star-leveled cards and no skill who just rely on their overwhelming levels to win. CW2 didn't work (at least in my opinion) mostly as a result of the same matchmaking issues.

    The new cards were also rather frustrating. Why introduce a card (let alone two) that obviously hasn't seen enough testing and has generally been either broken or hopeless. The follow-up buffs required to make the card balanced detract from the card that actually needed help.

    Instead of creating more problems, Supercell need to address the issues that their players already faced: the stagnation of ladder gameplay and the myriad of dysfunctional and unbalanced cards

    submitted by /u/IGNORE_MY_INSANITY
    [link] [comments]

    Protect the little guy...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Add reroll option to the cards to receive, as well as cards to give.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Was a “ forfeit “ or “ leave game “ button ever thought about ? Genuinely asking..

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I got up to level 9 and never touched the game for years and started playing around March this year again, was this ever thought of it is there a reason this can't happen?

    If it hasn't, idk why. I constantly am outleveled in card and king tower due to this game being 99% RNG on ladder as no matches are equal hardly ever. If I see a level 13 who puts a golem down instantly and I have level 9/10 cards I don't really care to play it, as that would be near impossible to even compete in most instances.

    I'm just trying to think of ways to make constantly being outleveled the least bit enjoyable. I love the concept of this game and the IQ it takes to be good but it's starting to get stale hitting a wall that I won't be able to get over for a long time even dropping money here and there.

    submitted by /u/safe-space-and-chill
    [link] [comments]

    The best (and luckiest) counter I’ve ever done

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    What legendary should I get?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    So we banned you forever because of two words that you typed in clan chat, After someone who hates you kept provoking you until you went mad, then he reported you , all the money that you spent and hours is gone, and guess what ?!? You can't even negotiate with us about it.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel