• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Clash Royale It was nice while it lasted..

    Clash Royale It was nice while it lasted..


    It was nice while it lasted..

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I think he will rage quit the game

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    I just discovered this, my clan has been winning war races easily so i dont care much about losing but losing out on gold is very concerning to me as there is no othwr way to earn gold fast.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    How everyone feels after close to 2 months of ClanWars2.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Magic Archer: "I meant to do that"

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    7 elixir combos

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    CW2 = less play time

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm a veteran with over 20k games played and I just wanted to share my opinion that CW2 essentially seems like less content. Most of my clan mates have been with me for at least three years and we have our act together but there's an elephant in the room that the game is going to die because of the CW2 format. We don't need cards, gold, or any of that. We just want the thrill of competitive matches and clan strategy and as of right now we get that only one day a week. For the rest of the week it's a ghost town as no one cares about battles or duels just for gold and no glory. There has to be something SC can add for the rest of the week to keep max players interested.

    Anyway, I'm sure this will sink into a pool of random posts but I just had to share my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/ubntubnt
    [link] [comments]

    clan wars 2 are depressing

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Join / Leave Log - a new feature to track member joining and leaving in RoyaleAPI Clan History

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Sorry SuperCell

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree this game is not what it used to be, so here’s some screenshots of the good old days when I played with my friends in elementary school (December 2016)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Remember the Hints �� first meme btw

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Real pain

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    When you ask for a reroll, I feel it should change the cards you want to get not the cards to give. Anyone agree?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I'm 10-0 currently in the global challenge. A full 6 out of 10 decks I have faced have been goblin barrel/princess bait decks.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    This has got to stop. This has gone on for too long. Bait decks have been too strong (and too ubiquitous) for too long. I went to royale api just now and sure enough, it's the #1 most used deck right now.

    I suggest re-working goblins to allow zap to kill them. It was this way a long time ago but they changed it. Yes, I am 10-0 because I am using barb barrel to deal with the goblin barrels but I would rather carry zap for other reasons, plus barb barrel doesn't help when goblin gang is being used defensively close to the opponent's tower, out of reach of the barb barrel. And pretty much every bait deck involves goblin gang on defense.

    If you don't like making goblins zappable fine, but something should be changed. This is just so stale. It's been literally years of this now. Years and years of log bait decks being really strong. The addition of goblin gang is what caused this (or supercharged it), especially since it isn't zappable.

    Please Supercell, change something, FFS. 6 out of the first 10 decks in global challenge are goblin barrel/princess decks. This can't be what everyone wants out of this game, is it?

    Now excuse me while I go lose 5 in a row because that is usually what happens after I win the first 9 or 10.

    EDIT: won one more, for 11-0, and then lost 5 straight. 3 out of 5 players I faced were ranked after I won the first 11.

    submitted by /u/DMBCBCB
    [link] [comments]

    Are Skeletons just Dead Children

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    They don't have the same form as Goblins

    They are too small for to be the Firecracker

    They are to fast for the princess

    submitted by /u/SuicideNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Can we PLEASE buff the Witches initial summoning speed?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Seriously, she's basically useless right now because it takes sooooooo long for her to pull up her initial Skeletons. She doesn't even counter the very card the game shows he to be the counter too (prince) unless you drop her the very second Prince does, and she still barely survives with tower support.

    Even if her first batch summons less than normal it would go a huge way to fixing her current inability to counter the very card's she's designed to counter. Maybe spawn her in with 3 skeletons, a foil to how Night Witch spawns 4 bats upon death. ANYTHING to make her valid on defense again.

    submitted by /u/Digiboy62
    [link] [comments]

    I have drawn the ram rider. Let me know if it's good or give me feedback.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    People like this should be PERMA BANNED or ACCOUNT DELETED.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Why don’t they Implement an “Underdog” system

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I came up with this idea from another Supercell game, Brawl Stars. This "Underdog" system basically detects if a teammate is underleveled compared to the other teammates and opponents levels so if you lose, you lose less trophies, if you end up winning, you earn more than normal. I think this system would be a great addition to Clash Royale for non-maxed out players (like level 10 me) who have to struggle against level 12 and 13 cards and towers. This would make climbing in ladder much easier for lower level players, as they don't lose as many trophies if they find a higher level opponent, than a same level one, and if they manage to beat a higher level player (which rarely happens) they would get rewarded with more trophies! I am not sure about the amount of trophies you should keep if you lose, maybe between 5 and 10, and the same applies for winning. I for one would benefit from this change and would be a way to fix the horrendous matchmaking in ladder (and maybe in clan wars)

    Thanks for taking the time to read this and I would like to hear your opinions on the subject :)

    submitted by /u/PurpleKoopa25
    [link] [comments]

    2 princess, 1 tower

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Sudden Death Two Crown Victory!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Besides Clan War 2,I think if they stop focusing on adding cards and actually start to focus on mid ladder trophy range and countering troll decks and things in general that make you rage in the game and other important things more people will re-install the game which means more people on this sub

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Suggestion: Named Battle Decks! Keep your builds organized! Casual player here - Sometimes after not playing for a while I forget certain strats.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel