• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    Clash Royale Post Moderator Applications & Subreddit Updates

    Clash Royale Post Moderator Applications & Subreddit Updates


    Post Moderator Applications & Subreddit Updates

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    We are once again looking for post moderators to join our team. Our last round of applications brought in a few good applicants, but we realize that is not enough for the increased amount of posts we are seeing.

    For this round of applications we have created a more in depth and "expressive" application using feedback from the previous round.

    You can apply using this link and you are encouraged ask any questions you may have down in the comments below.

    Subreddit Updates

    We are currently tweaking the posting requirements for the subreddit. Due to a recent mass spam attack against the subreddit we are increasing the minimum posting requirement to 100 total karma. We believe this requirement allows our community to maintain a healthy level of high quality discussion. We will be monitoring the effects from this change over the next few weeks and tweak said limit if needed. If you have any feedback for this or think we could do something better, please share that with us in the comments or via mod mail.

    submitted by /u/Trikshot360
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished top 50 last season and my account gets banned permanently based on a speculation. Hoping a community manager can see this and help me in this situation but not hoping for much.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:34 PM PST

    I'm gonna start this off by saying Clash Royale means a lot to me. I have put in 3 years of effort, money, time into this game and got results from it. Multiple top 200 & 100 ladder finishes, top 7 gt finish etc. Now I will talk about my situation.

    Recently I was banned for asking to change my Supercell id email. I asked for this email change as I received an email for login code which I did not request for and didn't want to take any chances. The Supercell agent told me they couldn't verify that I am the actual owner and that I was changing the Supercell id to sell the account. I provided all the information to confirm it is me. I'm gonna clarify again that the support agent told me my account was banned because it was "sold". Maybe you could've waited a week to confirm if someone is playing on the account from across the world??? Please don't ban people in the future based on unconfirmed speculations.

    I admit In the past I have actually shared my account with a friend which is against TOS but that wasn't the reason why I was banned. I was banned based on a speculation that I "sold" my account. Account sharing justifies a ban? Yes. 31 days then permanent. Just like how everyone else gets that. I'll talk more about that later. Just to note, my friend has only played friendly battles on my account & doesn't have the interest to play the game seriously and this was a long time ago. All my badges and ladder achievements were earned solely by myself. People at Supercell you can verify this if you put in the effort to check. I guarantee 100% you won't find some person across the world logging on to play for those finishes. You'll see that its always the same device, same IP address (unless school hours because I use a vpn to access clash) playing. I'm also a high school student, I don't have the money to even consider pushers. If it means much there are many people in the community who can vouch for me since they've known me from the very beginning, and have seen my progression as a player.

    Now back to why this ban should be revoked. I have seen other people receive 31 day bans & a warning for buying 20 wins, ladder finishes. 31 days. Your support system is luck based on who gets an actually fair support agent. Where did my 31 day ban go? That support agent skipped straight to permanent. I account shared, yes. Friendly battles were played. But other people can get away with 31 day bans & a warning when they have hired people for competitive modes like 20 win challenges, ladder & global tournaments? Why did I get the most severe punishment possible when I haven't done anything that would ruin the game experience for others or gain an advantage? All I've done was let a friend play some friendlies on my account since I have all the cards unlocked.

    This post is pretty pointless as well. It will just be ignored and no one there at Supercell would put in the effort to help prove the truth & recover my account. It's been a good ride, met lots of cool people & really happy I managed to finish 35th last season. Too bad supercell seems to have an agenda to get rid of the most dedicated player base. Anyways hopefully some of you think twice before contacting supercell. I'll list my twitter post below in comments. Thank you for your time if you've read this far. Cya.

    submitted by /u/nofistplzimsensitive
    [link] [comments]

    This is the most tense I've felt playing the game in a long time.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    A lot of people want more deck slots. I save all my decks organized in the Notes folder in my phone. It's super easy to organize your decks and quickly load up a deck. It really helps that I can pull decks like SD decks without having to waste a slot or recreate it every time. It's very useful.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Good predict?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Last second (sorry for bad audio)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:29 PM PST

    This is why no spell decks suck

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    Top ladder right now ( and going to be )

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:42 AM PST

    When Supercell doesnt even update their own ads

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:09 PM PST

    they never knew what hit em

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Ram got skills

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Wow

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Season Reset Boost Rework

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Feel like we could improve our shop/season reset by letting us purchase items via our trophies we lost during reset instead of just having the chest boost.

    Some things we can consider:

    Chest Boost

    A Boost that cuts donation to 4h

    Chests (Magical,Giant,Epic etc)

    A Boost that boost amount of gold earned per battle

    Tokens (Commons to Legends)

    What to you think?

    submitted by /u/ur_local_chiobu
    [link] [comments]

    It may be 4.6 but it works well for me but im kinda tired of it any recommendations?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Nani

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    This or giant double prince miner and why? Any opinions, thoughts or facts are appreciated!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Go home Hog rider, you’re drunk

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    How's this deck for Builder's Workshop? (Level 1)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I've had a 13 month break from playing Clash Royale. What's the current meta and how has the game changed aside from this new Season Pass?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    I've seen the new cards although i'm not entirely sure what they do. I'll be trying them out shortly. I climbed to 4400 trophies last time that I remember playing with the deck below. I've just opened a stupid amount of rewards and ended up getting 2 legendaries which was nice. Current deck.

    Level 12 RG

    Level 11 Skele Army, Executioner, Tesla

    Level 10 Log, Mega Min, Miner, Mini Pek.

    submitted by /u/InvasionOfTheFridges
    [link] [comments]

    I was not expecting this! How wide is the bridge hitbox?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:28 PM PST

    At this point, I’m kind of stuck in ladder. Any suggestions to improve?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:42 PM PST

    I drew it at school. I know it's ugly

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I like sudden death because it lets me use these great troll decks

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:11 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel