• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Clash Royale Made a pekka for Halloween! It’s not the best, stilts broke in the first 30 minutes, but it was fun to make with my dad!

    Clash Royale Made a pekka for Halloween! It’s not the best, stilts broke in the first 30 minutes, but it was fun to make with my dad!


    Made a pekka for Halloween! It’s not the best, stilts broke in the first 30 minutes, but it was fun to make with my dad!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    Clash on the Galaxy Fold ������

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    Don't get too cocky people....it may backfire

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    Regret upgrading that card? No problem! When you use this magic item you'll get the gold back and the chosen card becomes min. lvl.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    This feels soooo wroooong

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    My favorite emote. What is your favorite emote?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    [Spooktober] Hog Riders' Barbershop Quartet. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Who else really wants this?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:54 AM PDT

    Opponent tries to taunt, backfires horribly

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween from my little Inferno Dragon!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Sleepy ice wizard

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Poor royal giant...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    Most Pro Play I’ve Ever Done

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    P.E.K.K.A FANART! (took a lot of time)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    i’m jealous

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    Just achieved probably the worst deck in game. Literally cannot even win against an AFK player.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    Emote spammers/BM

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    Personally, I don't get why people get so tilted over people who spam emotes. There's literally an option to mute emotes. Trash talking and getting in your opponents' heads to gain an advantage is not something new. If you can't handle getting BM'd, just mute the emotes.

    submitted by /u/c4meronx3
    [link] [comments]

    Preview Cards with Star Level

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:08 PM PDT

    I want to review the cards with different star levels before i spend my hard earned star points.

    Where can i do this today?

    Any official or non official link?

    submitted by /u/ChakuRam
    [link] [comments]

    Great deal Supercell

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    New feature

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    Hey weird idea here but I think it would be a great feature to have the option the erase decks sometimes when I want to make a new deck I always feel like looking at a clean slate would be a whole lot easier. I don't know if it's possible but mainly just think it would be cool like when you first started the game and didn't have five decks made. When I look at my decks and see cards already there it kinda messes with the process. Idk if I'm the only one but it couldn't hurt.

    submitted by /u/HaldarStrongax
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing like a sweet game winning lighting block to start your day off right.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Three things I want to see fixed.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    1º - The match up maker: No way the match up maker is random! And it's boring facing the same deck 3 or 4 time a row, especially, in the ladder.

    2º - The card's drop rate: I'm level 12 and I've 3 cards max level. Since I upgrade those cards to max, I keep geting the same 3 ones in every single chest I open, not giving me the opportunity to play with another deck.

    3º - The balances changes: Clearly who does the balancing is not doing it properly. Some seasons ago, the Pekka was totally off balance, the Executioner had a emergency nerf and now the Witch is too strong, so.........yeah, something isn't working.

    Things like that are what really bother me about Clash Royale. I don't think the game needs new cards, new arenas, more rewards or battle pass, I just wanna play the game and, because of the reasons given above, I can't have fun playing the game

    I'm trying to be constructive and I hope this post can help the developers to get the game out of this Beta version where it seems to be.

    submitted by /u/CrReconhecidos
    [link] [comments]

    MEMES TO THE MAX

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel