• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Clash Royale I just opened this chest and I didn't get a epic card

    Clash Royale I just opened this chest and I didn't get a epic card


    I just opened this chest and I didn't get a epic card

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    worst timing ever

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Tier list of balanced cards

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    2 seconds left in over time 80 health and a rocket incoming

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    [Discussion] This is V2 of the level dependency tier list, and I have made changes based upon both comments on the original one and from recommendations on multiple discord servers. Please feel free to point out any errors you see as I want to come upon a model that most people will agree with.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Card Idea: A 0 Elixir Card that does Nothing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    As the title says. I don't really see how this card can be overpowered, since it doesn't do anything at all. It's just a card you can use to cycle quicker. While I know that this card will allow cycle players to outcycle their opponents and deal more damage since they can use their win condition more frequently, I don't think it's going to be worth a deck slot in a cycle deck, which I guess balances it out.

    submitted by /u/DataLabsReddit
    [link] [comments]

    [ART] Goblin party!!!! ����

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I would like to thank this /sub for convincing me to add Snowball to my deck ��

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Best rocket-nado of my life �� uncountable positive elixir trade

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    A couple of 1 HP heroes

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Clash Royale will you change this

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    A valk can deny a barrel?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Princess tower skin looks like a snowman from your perspective

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    My fastest Sudden Death match

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    You ain't a boss unless u 2 crown in sudden death!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I have never once seen such an under-leveled Minion Horde

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Is it worth replacing the bomber with a royal ghost? I like rushing

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Old player returning

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    So my nephew was asking if I ever played so I reinstalled and decided to see where my account was at. I think I stopped playing around the time the bandit released. I started with laying at launch and have dropped it and picked it up a few times over the years. I opened a MK for 10 bucks so that was lucky I guess. Currently I'm using lvl 10 Ice Wizard, Lumberjack, Wizard, Log, Princess my Barbs are lvl 11 followed with lvl 9 minion hoard and I'm trying out goblin drill which is boosted to lvl 10. Currently around 4K trophies. What should I be working on? I'm missing most arena 13 and higher cards I do have Sparkey. Anything I've really missed?

    submitted by /u/Blake0392
    [link] [comments]

    My Take on Midladder Progression

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    TLDR: Midladder has so many unskilled but overlevelled players because they are all stuck due to their lack of skill. This then stops the progression of skilled players without good card levels.

    Intro

    Midladder is known for it's unskilled players and overlevelled cards. Most of us would agree that it's an accurate representation of midladder. Why is midladder like this though? The key word is progression. Progression is the flow of players through the trophy road. It controls the spread of players throughout the game and how fast they can level up.

    Generally, progression makes it so that the spread of players and levels are even: players in this arena will have King Tower Levels around this, players in that arena will have card levels around that. This is because players push as high as possible: the moment they have higher-than-average card levels, they will get to a higher arena where their card levels become average again. The problem in midladder is that this rule does stand anymore. Midladder is almost completely made of overlevelled but unskilled players, or underlevelled but skilled players.

    My Take / Analysis

    The average players with average cards and average skill are not in midladder. They can move up easily because while they have neither good skill or card levels, when you combine both, they have just enough to get them to higher leagues.

    The skilled but underlevelled players cannot go up, because no matter how skilled they are, they don't have enough skill. Sure, they may win a battle once in a while and/or get winning streaks, they would always tilt back down until they get better card levels.

    The unskilled but overlevelled players also cannot get to higher leagues, because while they have good cards, they are not skilled, and therefore they will lose often.

    Skillful and overlevelled players will get through midladder the easiest, because they have the best of both traits. The interesting thing about this fact is that it means nearly all overlevelled players are unskilled and/or only play party mode.

    Why?

    Why is midladder like this though? I think the pass is a factor. Until midladder, skilled players are hard to meet, because all of them are already in midladder (skilled players progress faster). So, until then, P2Ws and overlevelled players can progress due to their levels, sometimes despite a lack of skill. But when they get into midladder, they can get matched with underlevelled but skilled players who has low card levels due to them progressing so fast. These skilled players are stuck in midladder because they can't get to top ladder with their card levels. This makes both types of players stuck: skilled players are stuck because of maxed players, and overlevelled-but-unskilled players are stuck because of skilled players. They will continue to be stuck until they get better card levels and more skill respectively. Skill, however, is not as easy to get as card levels. So the overlevelled player will continue grinding until they have maxed cards, meaning overlevelled players will not progress as fast. This creates a clump of overlevelled but unskilled players in midladder. Since skilled players progress faster in midladder compared to unskilled-but-overlevelled players, there are less skilled players in midladder compared to overlevelled players than any other stage of progression in Clash Royale.

    Thanks for coming to my TED talk :D

    submitted by /u/DataLabsReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Split second log miss

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Catch up on the latest music. Listen to Ram Rider on Spotify now.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    3 Family Portraits - PEKKA Bridgespam Variants! Which one is your favorite?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Need Help with deck for Arena 6. Wizard and Witch destroy me.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel