• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 5, 2021

    Clash Royale A Short Story

    Clash Royale A Short Story


    A Short Story

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Sorry if it's been posted already, but how do y'all feel about the fire spirits update ?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    What do you think about the upcoming Goblin Drill?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Historical ending

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    The little Mother Witch who could ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Buildings go brrrrr

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    feels bad man ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Gobin Drill is going to change the whole meta. Full video in comments.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Make free chest a thing again. Nowhere to be seen after trophy road update, and still appearing in the arena contents

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    Valk wasnt feeling it today

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    An Observation I’ve had as I’ve Started to Play the Game More

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    As I've started to play Clash Royale more often over the past few months, and really started trying to improve, I've begun to realize that Clash Royale is just as much of a mental game as it is a strategy game. Memorizing every interaction and learning how to count other players cycles and elixir is very important, but it can only take you so far. Your mental state when you play the game, and how you think about the game is what will take you to the next level. You could have the best mechanics in the world, but if you don't think that you'll be able to reach a certain trophy threshold, then you won't. If you face a hard counter with the mindset of "I have no chance" then of course you won't win. You have to start believing that you can do better, that you can hit that new PB, that you can at least try to win that impossible matchup. And that is when you really start playing your best.

    Edit: Adding on to this, you should try not to play when you aren't feeling your best or are tired, this will reduce your mental capacity, just as much as tilting does. If you really want to get good then only play when you aren't distracted by anything else.

    submitted by /u/kenjite05
    [link] [comments]

    Something I think would be very cool to have in the game (hope supercell sees this somehow)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    So, I was watching OJ's video on goblin drill VS all, and I was thinking how inconvenient it must be to record one of these videos. Then I had an idea. Make a 'test battle' option, where you control the other players cards as well as your own, can adjust cards' and towers' levels, and have infinite elixir. This would also have unlimited time as it would be a mode for experimenting. This would make interaction testing way easier.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/anglerdank
    [link] [comments]

    I reported that I lost my IPad. And after a whole day uploading receipts and information. Everything they asked for. They ban my account for good. I problay have spent over 3k easy on that account from the start.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    You have got to be kidding me

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Thoughts on the new tower skin for season 24?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    If i am at 5200 trophies will i reset to 5050? Or 5000?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I think i hold the world record for the biggest tilt ever recorded... 2321 trophies ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    Old player returning

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    So I haven't played since they made clan wars and removed the quest system for chests. Well, I've played a bit, and done trading to get the new cards. I just want to know what decks would be good at 4K trophies. I see log bait almost every other match so it's great to know that garbage never left meta. I used to use Hog cycle but it doesn't work anymore so I need new ideas, and every time I try to make my own deck I get destroyed by pay to win people with maxed out everything. It sucks. I want to actually enjoy myself but can't and am now resorting to the masses to carry me.

    submitted by /u/zTeamProductions
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin Drill

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    You can activate your king tower using a Giant Snowball on the enemy Goblin Barrel in 2v2, just by shooting it off-center by 1 to the edge of the arena

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    What an end to an intense match ��

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Clanmate thinks spirits are OP and should be invisible. Thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Lucky Rocket Nado

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Look at the lower left miner towards the end

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel