• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Clash Royale I found a guy with 205 games per day, that's atleast 10 hr of ladder

    Clash Royale I found a guy with 205 games per day, that's atleast 10 hr of ladder


    I found a guy with 205 games per day, that's atleast 10 hr of ladder

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    Pretty close game until my man forgot he had a right tower

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Mini Pekka in Minecraft art

    Posted: 13 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    Dark Princess (Card Concept)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    New trend confirmed: low and bland SC rewards all season, aside from the first one to entice us to buy the pass. (More details in comment)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    I’ve been using this deck for years, any way I can improve it? (challenger 3)

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    YOOO JUST WON MY FIRSR CLASSIC CHALLENGE LETS GOOOO

    Posted: 13 May 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Zapping a Sparky while it’s being cloned doesn’t reset the sparky. It just kills the clone.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Wizard in Minecraft

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    Why does this message come up before every match? I don't need to be reminded and its damn annoying

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Why do I have -20 epic wild cards?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Stale meta

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    The state of this game is made worse by quarterly balance changes. The meta was already stake a year ago, hog 2.6 dominates, bait upon bait. No changes have been made to low cost cards yet high cost cards are consistently nerfed to useless.

    Feedback from SC is nearing non existent again. New guy has perhaps commented on reddit here and there but nothing of substance that I have seen in weeks.

    I guess since I have to solve their problems otherwise my post is low effort.... I suggest they go back to monthly balance changes, do some drastic rework to all 1 and 2 cost cards and start communicating with their player base (I'm not going to join Twitter just to for SC). Some other suggestions would be a timeline or map to improvements similar to what EA was forced to do once they finally admitted BF5 was a steaming pile and needed help. But I'm not getting paid to fix problems, and I'm not going to pay SC until they fix them either.

    submitted by /u/Some-Prick4
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my opponent get a tower at the same time in sudden death!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    I played Clash Royale for the first time in over a year.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    I am extremely disappointed with the state of the game. I feel like the match-making, and the meta is completely broken. Let me explain my viewpoint.

    The Match-Making

    Firstly, now you only lose 20 trophies even with more than 5,000 trophies. I can tell this is SuperCell's desperate attempt to inflate the player base trophy count. This also means a balanced player (one who wins as many trophies as he loses) on average will 2 games for every 3 loses. Which is rather frustrating in the long run. Secondly, the players I am going against are level 10-13 (I am only level 11) with maxed out level 13 cards. I only have 9 cards that are level 10 or higher, most of them being for a hog cycle or log bate deck. If I wanted to attempt another deck type, my cards would be so underleveled it really wouldn't be feasible to play. As if it was already feasible. It's very frustrating as a player who is revisiting Clash Royale my cards are severely undeleveled.

    The Meta

    In my opinion the meta is less diverse than ever. Of my last 25 or so games I saw very little variety. I saw a lot of lumberloon, prince, and quite frankly uninspiring decks.

    Edit: Checking Clash Royale API proves my point

    https://royaleapi.com/cards/popular?cat=Ladder&mode=grid&time=14d&sort=usage

    I remember when I used to play SuperCell tried their very hardest to keep cards above 1 and 2 percent. Now there are more a dozen. Yet the highest dozen are used in almost every deck.

    And how... how are elite barbarians at 13%???

    Conclusion

    I miss the old clash royale, it really isn't worth my time anymore. Is it possible to give my account away or to delete it?

    submitted by /u/SUPERI0RGLITCH
    [link] [comments]

    Heal Spirit is still a Spell, but "It will be sorted out as soon as possible!" - April 2020. Must be a tough problem to fix!

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    A rare gentleman’s emote exchange until double elixir haha

    Posted: 13 May 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Why would anyone discard this? It doesnt give anything if you do discard it so what's the reason to do so?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Apparently you can go past the limit on wild cards if you get them from a challenge chest.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Help. I’ve been stuck on arena 6 for so long now. Any recommendations or adjustments to my deck?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    One of the craziest clutches I’ve pulled in a match

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    [Bug] Electro Giant counterattacks... ehm... the Heist Safe?

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Yeah this is very annoying ��

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    me and my friend both decided to do random decks, and we got the same deck somehow :/

    Posted: 13 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    which lev 13 legendary should i get

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    should i get a lev 13 e wiz, bandit or lumbarjack??? i can't really decide lmao

    submitted by /u/Arjun453
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel