• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Clash Royale Triple Baby Drags!

    Clash Royale Triple Baby Drags!


    Triple Baby Drags!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Option to be given a random tower skin from your collection every battle you enter

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    I like getting Legendaries more often and all. But I've lost my hype and excitement when I get one. But hey a Legendary is a Legendary can't complain.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Shout out to this king for letting me finally execute the pump cycle of my dreams ��������

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Day 2 of using the worst eight cards in the same deck. I dropped roughly 350 trophies and was able to win every other battle once I got to the 5100 range. Some of the cards changed from yesterday, so we will see what Tomorrow has in store.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Quality of Life Ideas (Arena Skins, Daily Challenges, etc)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Warning that this is gonna be a lot of reading. It's worth it :)

    Im new to the subreddit, but have been wanting to voice my ideas to some people that might like. (Also if it means anything, these are ideas of a mid-top ladder 6000 trophy player)

    Most of this post stemmed from clan wars 2, well, sucking. But the reason why they sucked is just as important and I don't see a lot of people state WHY it's not fun. Clan wars 2 is a deck constraining mode, that only has good rewards for fully active clans, that lasts a month long. For the average player that plays (I'm making this up but go with it) 2 to 3 days out of the week for 15 to 30 minute intervals, clan wars just arnt feasible, and a lot of clans start kicking players that are at the bottom of participation for the race, creating a toxic environment for the normal player. With that, here are some of my ideas to add some life back into this game!

    Arena Skins - This is probably not original, but for all 5 years I have played this game my favorite arena has always been Hog Mountain, and I never get to see it anymore. They have already given us ways to alter the visuals of a game with tower skins, is there a way for us to choose what arena we play on? Another way of implementing this is have players "defend" their "terf" of choosing. Passively on ladder you would gain/loose points for the arena you want to represent, and at the end of the week a chest would be rewarded for the winners (similar rewards to clan wars river winnings). It's a way to get people involved, low commitment event with descent rewards that is clan free. The only problem I see is that it requires the player to be at or above 4000 trophies, which would segregate players.

    Daily challenges - This, well, was already a thing. But I would like some form of it to come back. Again, low commitment, easy tasks that sometimes even encountered players to try troops that they normally wouldn't use. But they can be more than "get X amount of damage with X troop". Having "3 crown an opponent before overtime" or "destroy 10 troops with your king tower with all friendly towers alive" would be interesting.

    Boost tokens - Exactly what it sounds like, tokens to boost a card to your king tower level. I can see how this would be easily abused lower levels however. The other option would be being able to choose what card you want boosted for that month, and I'd personally require you to choose a different card for the following month.

    PvE - This is the one I feel is the biggest stretch, but what if we had a story-mode-like section of the game that had you traverse the world that this game exists in, defending cashes of gold stolen from "King Red" before reinforcements came, halting swarms of undead skeletons and witches trying to take over a small village (spawning barbarians from the town to help), or even aiding the inventor when his workshop became sentient and started defending itself!

    If you made it here, congrats!!! Thanks genuinely for reading all of this. Looking forward to peoples opinions here. And as a filthy Xbow main wishing you all luck, may your spells connect, and your tanks always block.

    submitted by /u/KoleLowder
    [link] [comments]

    In case it’s been missed clan war 2 time zone issue is still a huge concern

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    For the better part of a year now clan war 2 has had a huge issue for players who have to wake up at 3am to be competitive.

    I think setting competition for people in this time zone is unhealthy and generally not fun, additionally it makes clans who exist in the these times zones overall have a huge disadvantage.

    I am aware this issue has been discussed before, but to this point nothing has been done. The game claims the devs, ie drew reads here so this is being written as yet another reminder that at least some of the community is very unhappy about its current state and would like changes to be made.

    Changing the -race- to a total points in 24 or 48 hours would greatly help this. If this is not desired.. syncing clans of the same time zone to gather would fix it.. if this is not wanted.. a rotation of different starting times each time.

    Whatever is wanted is fine but I would like something to be done. Presently many friends and good players have left and it's made continuing much harder and less enjoyable. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nef-2020
    [link] [comments]

    “Can you win with 4 win conditions in your deck?” - u/MybehindCrack. I decided to do 8 win conditions since there are so many.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Every toxic midladder has:

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Magic Archer will be the next boosted card, starting from tomorrow!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    What single change would keep you engaged in this game?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I was thinking about this over the past few days as I'm really forcing myself to play even 5-10 minutes per day for my clan's benefit.

    I realized that the #1 change that would actually bring me back fully on board and probably addicted as much as I was in the early days would be secondary abilities of the characters. They wouldn't have to release all of them, but could trickle them out. For example, ice wizard could have a one-time icicle throw (as a hypothetical example).

    I just can't think of anything else that'd keep me on board longer than the end of this season (e.g., skins won't do it, a new card won't do it, larger prize money pools for the pros sure as hell won't do it lol).

    I'd be interested in what would be your genuine number 1 "Wow, this changes everything!" addition/modification to the game?

    submitted by /u/JoshTheBear_
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: Is 3M extremely bad in the game right now ?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Fantasy royale ��

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Why show this emote after you beat my way off meta Mother Witch/Mortar deck? Are you not entertained?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    The frame perfect prince

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Balloons

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    I've been playing clash since it launched and I've always had fun Right now I'm in challenger 2 and all that I go up against in either balloon decks with rage or other cheese decks. Can anyone help me find a counter?

    submitted by /u/Donkeyfeetww
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else also hyped for it. We don't get one often, I really hope it's something good.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Those guys are brutal

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Lost Account

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Hi so I made a lvl 1 account recently and I forgot to connect it to a supercell ID. I logged out and logged into my main account and when i went to try to get back to my lvl 1 account it didn't show up. Is it possible to get my account back if I forgot to connect it to supercell ID? I have the # of the account too.

    submitted by /u/PHXZEFN
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 is the best thing on this game

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Honestly, the game can have a lot of problems, but one thing that i cannot deny is the fact that how fun 2v2 is. I just love playing with my brother or my friends and telling them if he could defend if i attack, trying to synergy our decks, me throwing a tornado or zap and my friend a fireball and killing wizards and witches instantly. Supercell should add a 2v2 ladder, that would bring so much fun to the game and probably more people would play the game for grinding 2v2

    submitted by /u/joaquin_-
    [link] [comments]

    This is my go to deck that has me bouncin at 4900-5000 trophies. Is this about average?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    If CWA sees this, IM A BIG FAN. Make a video on xbow please. (SFIX) is a good player. Thx.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Bandit

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Should I buy bandit? I primarily use a balloon deck and I'm not sure if she would go well with my deck.

    submitted by /u/ImNotCreative10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel