• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Clash Royale For some reason I don't trust them

    Clash Royale For some reason I don't trust them


    For some reason I don't trust them

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Please make the notification disappear after checking it��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    What happened to the free book of books? I really wanted to use it on legendary, but they gave us an epic book of cards ��. Still I can use it on PEKKA to make her level 12, but I'm disappointed because I can't use it on a 5/20 legendary

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    NEW Book + Trade Tokens Method: Using this method can get free gold, but unfortunately you can't get star points

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Instead of getting cards that turn into gold for max cards now I get wild cards that can’t be used for anything. In other words, I’m actually going to be collecting less gold now that wild cards are in chests instead of cards. Let us cash in wild cards!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    THIS IS JUST GREAT! SEEING HOW MANY ATTACKS PEOPLE HAVE LEFT. Great quality of life feature

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Its about to be April and we still have the Christmas arena

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Do not open legendary chests game breaking bug.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Please change this back to regular wood and make the cards higher again. (not to mention because of this, the fireball's elixir cost cuts into the 7)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    So, I took this screenshot early on in this season and always wondered what those things were underneath the pile; Can’t believe that they were the Wild Cards! Did you all know or think it was one of the teasers to the update?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    The parent reviews of CR are a true gem����

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I was hyped for the free book of books but this still cool!! Thanks Supercell��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    Please.. Add a "Shuffle" toggle for tower skins. Randomize a skin for every match.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Bring back the "top of unread chat" button

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    BUG that makes the game LITERALLY unplayable

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I lost a chest slot by selecting the magic key when apparently the just-gained gold chest didn't fully load. It solved by restarting the game but I still find this hilarious

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    The 2%

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying, I do think this update is great. It was definitely a necessity for people to progress through card levels quicker. But It feels like SuperCell overlooks the people that are close to max or maxed players almost every update. The magic items do us no good. We can't do anything with them which gives me little to no incentive to purchase the pass considering it appears there will be a large amount of magic items in the pass.

    An idea for people close to max or even maxed. Maybe give an option to convert magic items into star points or gold. Or allow them to be converted to different rarity at a cost so the more common ones don't go to waste. That way they are at least somewhat useful to max players.

    My account is 95% maxed and all I need is legendary cards. So all the free stuff and the pass track is pretty much useless to me. I understand we're a small percentage of the player base but I want to spend my $5 on something more than a tower skin. I need a hook to keep me spending month to month so I can continue to fund one of my favorite games.

    Again you guys are doing a great job and I understand it takes time to address all aspects of the game that need changing.

    If anything is in the works for end game it would be fantastic to get at least a little confirmation. I know Ash talks about end game a lot.

    P.S I miss the interviews and videos from Drew back when it felt like he had more passion for the game. Thanks for killing his drive everyone. I still think you rock Drew!

    submitted by /u/SneakyIceSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    Today after update i got 2 free magic item 1 book of epic and one magic coins from shop oh my god finaly i maxed my pekka to 13 which i thout would be impossible

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    April fools prank leaked lmao

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I was so excited for book of books : / �� �� ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Book of Epics instead of Book of books as the free reward

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Book of Epics instead of Book of books as the free reward

    Title says it all

    A mistake on royale api's part or did we actually get played?

    Also why didn't Drew or anyone else point out the mistake if it was actually just a book of epics. No one corrected it or they pulled a fast one last minute

    https://preview.redd.it/5i3c47tj65q61.jpg?width=431&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=93a06772d08eb065682fc87c37e65efff5bb5215

    https://preview.redd.it/tkug87tj65q61.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b9837c4b7edc5fe1b0c096db003ec956ab9367bd

    submitted by /u/LiewPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Finally they brought back the nudge button and this deck counter aside is very good as well! Thank you, this is improve clan management a lot ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    How to use the improved Three Musketeers Tech Video

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Please fix this for us OCD people... All cards are maxed so I can’t use these items.. ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel