• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Clash Royale [IDEA] Executioner Emotes Concept!

    Clash Royale [IDEA] Executioner Emotes Concept!


    [IDEA] Executioner Emotes Concept!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Finally shattered my PB and got 8k!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Everything's going to be alright guys they are finally listening to us

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Oh dear, my king's tower is under attack by a Spear Goblin!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:19 AM PST

    Does anyone even remember this old girl? Lowest usage legendary in GC, CC and ladder

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    GUYS! INFINITE ELIXIR GAMEMODE ON CLASH ROYALE! THE DEVS FINALLY LISTENED

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Never see this talked about, but what even is this gem price? They really valuing each crown to be 10 gems? Seems as ludicrous as the cards in the shop for gems

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Dear Supercell, please make 2v2 Double Elixir a permanent game option

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Regular 2v2 is too slow paced (I'm pretty sure it's even LESS than 1x elixir speed). Double elixir makes the games more fun and dynamic and it saves time for the players too.

    submitted by /u/blindfremen
    [link] [comments]

    When was this emote released?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Help Please

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:06 PM PST

    I am a Lvl 10 player, coming back after a year or so, I am struggling to put together a perfect deck. I was using Royal gaint deck for a long tym, But it doesn't seem to work Please give me some tips just to get me back on track, Also some op Decks if you can

    submitted by /u/manibs11
    [link] [comments]

    I've pushed a lvl1 account to 4k in one day and this is what I learned

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:45 AM PST

    I'm an average player with 6.6k pb and no major accomplishments. I decided to test the new matchmaking system by pushing a lvl1 account and I present my findings to you.

    • It took me 162 wins to get to leagues. In theory, you can get to 4k with 134 wins if you never lose. That means that I have lost 28 times. If we assume that quick wins compensate overtime games and the average game is 3 minutes long, it totaled to 9.5 hours of playtime (which in fact should be less because the majority of the games end before 3 minutes mark). I only had one game that went full 5 minutes.
    • I've unlocked all season tiers upon reaching 3.5k trophies but never opened any before getting to the leagues to increase legendary and epic drop chance (didn't get any legendaries, though).
    • Any legendary card is good, even the Mother Witch. You have only one guaranteed legendary early on and I've got lucky to pull a Magic Archer from the first trophy road magical chest. That helped a lot, but on the other hand, I have never unlocked skarmy, so in the end, I would call this run "mildly lucky".
    • At the end of the run, I still had 11 epics and 15 legendaries to unlock. After opening season rewards the number of locked epics dropped to 4.
    • Between 1000 and 3600 trophies you barely play any human players (one-two games per arena is normal). The bots don't follow the new matchmaking rules reaching lvl8 closer to 4k mark. The games against bots are boring, easy, and always resulted in me being unprepared for the games against players.
    • The waiting times sometimes can get longer and there is no pattern in finding matches. Most of the time the game will start within a couple of seconds, though. Only occasionally I had to wait about 30 seconds and delays can happen with equal probability around 1.5k and 3.5k trophies.
    • Starting from 3600 there are enough lvl1 players to get a match within seconds against a real human. I expected to play only skilled players, but there is a good number of trash players too. Only "overlevelling" comes in a form of having more legendaries in your deck.

    I like the matchmaking change a lot. It created a unique game mode where only legendaries and a handful of epics are viable (you can try to get creative with including skeletons or snowball in your deck, but it will be an "off-meta deck"). It is easier to get into, even compared to the tournament standard and it has many unique interactions. For example, skarmy is extremely op since it takes two tower hits to kill a lvl6 skeleton and zap is not a thing. The matches are also more dynamic since the towers are a lot more fragile and building cards are not viable.

    In a way, I feel like the level 1 meta is less rock-paper-scissors, but still has a variety to be entertaining. The only downside is that you need to get through the death valley of bots, but I encourage you to try it out.

    Good luck in the arena and thank you for coming to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/z_for_zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Which card idea is better NOXIOUS SPIRIT or SPIRIT TOWER?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:44 PM PST

    I havent been able to get past Master 2 for a while now and I think I need to sub out a spell. I have Goblin Gang level 12 so I was thinking of putting that in. Any opinions? Which spell should I take out?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Sorry lower level people

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    So I recently started the game after a 3 year hiatus. When I loaded my game, I'm guessing they had added new arenas or something because every battle I was in was against 7-8 level players. I am a level 10. I honestly feel bad for my 30 game win streak. I don't any of the people I have fought will read this. But for those who do, sorry for the absolute destruction I felt to you. And to a few of you, good effort. If I didn't have higher level cards you probably would have outplayed me.

    submitted by /u/BowSarge
    [link] [comments]

    Add the CW1 format to the back half of the week after the Boat Race is finished

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I've had plenty of posts complaining about CW2, but this is something that could actually improve participation all week...

    The sooner you finish your boat race, the sooner you can enter matchmaking for the CW1 format (it doesn't have to be called CW1, call it Royale Rumble or something). And leave participation for this voluntary like it was when you had to do collection day to be in the war, and then do matchmaking based on the number of participants.

    There needs to be more incentive to play the last 3,4,5 days of the week after crossing the finish line than just playing the 4 war decks in the same game modes.

    *probably not an original idea, but I hope these type of player suggestions continue to be heard and reasonably acted on. We're the people that need to enjoy the game to play the game, and have been relatively ignored since the Major changes 6 months ago.

    submitted by /u/SplashbackDeuce
    [link] [comments]

    [Idea] A Few Thoughts from someone struggling to continue playing

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    As someone who's seen constant posts about how terrible the game is over the years, it's weird to finally be on that side.

    I don't get how a game mode that you don't have to play can somehow make the entire game seem so tedious.

    Like others, many people in my clan have left the game and in general the clan has given up on CW2, the few of us left only try to sink the first place ship, a strategy that actually turned out to be fun. It was so entertaining that it fooled me into playing an actual battle to try to move us further up the ranks which instantly brought back the feeling of hatred for CW2.

    So my first idea, is just fucking focus on the Boat Battles, attacking ships should be worth more than playing a shittier version of ladder or party modes. Even when my Boat attack is a failure it feels way more fun than having to grind out a battle with a Deck I hate.

    Maybe make the shitty ladder and other modes just a way to boost repairs to your Boat once it's sunk.

    I'm kinda lost on the end game though, not sure if Boat Battles alone are enough but they feel a lot less tedious.

    Another idea i've had is to have cards that are just taken out of Ladder for a Season. Not sure how many but maybe there can be a community vote, or maybe just take a few from the most Meta decks. The Seasons seem to go by so fast I don't think it would piss people off too much, and Bait Players have to be bored playing their POS decks.

    It'll be a way to change things up on ladder for a Month at a time and either force people to try new decks or at least create a shifting Meta.

    Anyone who has a card that's taken off ladder that's Maxed out can be given a choice to Max another card of their choosing.

    submitted by /u/DrankenIdiot
    [link] [comments]

    Counting Opponents Elixir

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to keep track of your opponents elixir? I have seen top pros use this to their advantage to punish when they know the OP is low on elixir.

    submitted by /u/InterestingPlayz
    [link] [comments]

    Will this update bring anything new?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:13 PM PST

    I'm guessing we're not getting a new card or balance changes yet again but we sure as shit are gonna get a pass to spend money on

    submitted by /u/V6ix
    [link] [comments]

    Prediction zap. Perfection. Except for that one skeleton.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    I'm starting to lose hope.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Top ladder livestream

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Just wondering if anyone knows any solid English language streams of end of season ladder push. Like someone who follows and streams all the top ladder and switches between games? Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/space_based
    [link] [comments]

    Just kind of curious: Are there going to updates to the game anymore?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:55 PM PST

    It has been a really long time since there's been any news unless I missed something.

    submitted by /u/sfk55
    [link] [comments]

    The Super LoG in Clash Royale

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel