• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Clash Royale I am done with these massive tower skins. Absolutely sick of these. Shrink them.

    Clash Royale I am done with these massive tower skins. Absolutely sick of these. Shrink them.


    I am done with these massive tower skins. Absolutely sick of these. Shrink them.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:51 PM PST

    Its been several months. I just lost a completely won ladder game because I couldn't send goblin barrels on the tower correctly. I'm not sure which skin it was but it was MASSIVE. All my barrels went either to the front, the side, or the back. My opponent had fire spirits, the splash kills all goblins instantly since a misplaced barrel leads to all goblins landing next to each other.

    I remember making this post a couple months ago but it never got addressed. I am sick of this. Tons of other people out there are also misplaying spells because of how large these tower skins are.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hungry_reddituser
    [link] [comments]

    Deckshop is stupid, how are these two decks different

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:45 AM PST

    Perfectly timed satisfying tornado pull

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Is the tip for an upcoming CR update?? Only time will tell

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    The Definitive Mid-Ladder Card Chart

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    zappies vs Royal Giant

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    So much variety with Royal Recruits on top ladder.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Satisfying

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Please move this down a little bit! I have multiple accounts I play on and it’s so hard to switch between them during a gold/crown rush.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Calculated

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Positive elixir trade

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    This deck is an absolute beast! I just won 13 battles in a row with it. I got to 6.3k trophies and I'm excited to share it with you!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:16 AM PST

    This is a great and high-effort post.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:43 PM PST

    The worlds best prediction rocket

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Still my favourite...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Anyone else experiencing constant drop lag for no reason?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    Almost every game, I have perfect connection and will experience a 1-2 second delay on a card actually being deployed from the time I place it. This is frusterating and game losing.

    submitted by /u/Echo419__
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect way to fix matchmaking. (Credit to u/arcticfox59

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    "I've been saying this forever as the solution to closing the Party Mode exploit loophole.

    Match not just on average card level but also the variance in those 8 cards.

    13, 13, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 has a variance of 27.

    7, 8, 9, 9, 9, 9, 10, 11 has a variance of 1.25.

    Viola! A tolerance level of plus minus maybe 2% should be permitted. It's so simple and so obvious that it really does paint the tale doesn't it?" - u/ArcticFox59

    submitted by /u/xXNickTheBestXx
    [link] [comments]

    I’m back with a few ideas! tell me my mistakes, I will correct them!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Note to self:Staring at the goblin barrel wont ensure a win

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Got to watch me lose my own war battle live. Thanks for that, Supercell.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Mirrored skeleton barrel costs 5 elixir off of drop glitch

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Does anyone actually just play for fun now?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    I'm seeing a huge amount of angry & frustrated posts recently, is it really worth the stress of trying to climb ladder for a few extra trophies?

    I have been playing with different decks a lot this season, & have been having a lot more stress free fun! If I lose 🤷🏻‍♂️, who cares, prob lose a few games, then win a few games? 2v2 is still good fun, just make up some unusual fun decks & enjoy, de stress yourself a bit & just play for fun, and you will have a lot more... FUN! Will push a bit last few days for some extra rewards, but in the overall scheme of things, I won't be upset if I dont hit my PB 😁

    submitted by /u/Allthegoodnamesg0ne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel