• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Clash Royale Card placement for building and troop to avoid Lighting value against beatdown decks. (more info in comments)

    Clash Royale Card placement for building and troop to avoid Lighting value against beatdown decks. (more info in comments)


    Card placement for building and troop to avoid Lighting value against beatdown decks. (more info in comments)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:35 AM PST

    You can stun the e giant perfectly so it doesn't zap your troops when they hit him

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Triple Elixir Global Tournament Fun Facts

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:28 AM PST

    I’ve had a training camp chest for 3 years and 6 months.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I hate this game

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    Max Star Skin Series: Spells

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I hate seeing this game slowly die

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    This is the only mobile game that I can consistently play, and have a strong connection to.

    I hate seeing how the devs and community managers are getting quieter and quieter and I'm scared that supercell is eventually going to pull the plug and shut down the game.

    Can we have the community develop it then? Like I bet the community has some pretty smart people that could work on the game during their free time. The community programmers could work with the official devs to push out an update made by the community. Just a thought that's been on my mind

    submitted by /u/dowcwow
    [link] [comments]

    (CONCEPT) Introducing Doubler Tokens! These tokens can be used in any chest in game and will double the obtained cards, gold and gems!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:32 PM PST

    The game is dying very quickly

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    My clan was one of the top local clans back in the day where everybody played miner. We had fun and participated in many private tournaments. Back in my day everything was fun and skill. Now recently half of our clan members stopped playing including a couple of co leaders. The clan wars 2 is guilty for the damage. Now recently many of my old buds uninstalled the game, back. I donno If I should quit the game or expect any good update in the future. I just can't bare it anymore. Am I the only one thinking like this?

    submitted by /u/ThEcRaZyBatZ
    [link] [comments]

    Countering Witch with Log and Skeletons

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Giant Skeleton Is Ridiculous ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    How did sunken ship finish race? Is it a submarine?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Nothing more frustrating than starting a game with the wrong deck. I need this QOL improvement.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Triple Draft Card Distribution - Clash Royale Game Modes

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    The clash royale player support is terrible

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:03 AM PST

    I have a problem with the game that needs fixing, I used the in game support chat, yet each time my issues are responded to with useless bot messages. The lack of support is really putting me off this game and just supercell as a whole

    If anyone knows a support email from which I can contact them, I'd appreciate it if you put it below, thanks.

    EDIT: I've now contacted then by email, and yet again, they respond with another automated bot message directing me to their website full of more useless bots. They're actually useless

    submitted by /u/xlewisss
    [link] [comments]

    I've used this deck for while, I only get stopped by max level 13s and some other players who completely wall it, any recommendations?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Magic archer geometry ftw

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Very cool bug

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    First meme I made

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:23 PM PST

    For some reason I didn't even get hit by the balloon.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    Well that was a heavy punishment

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel