• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Clash Royale After trying dozens of decks, I finally found a good place for Mother Witch!

    Clash Royale After trying dozens of decks, I finally found a good place for Mother Witch!


    After trying dozens of decks, I finally found a good place for Mother Witch!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:24 PM PST

    250 hp on kingtower with 1 minute left on the clock.There is no way to win this,right?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Made a level 1 account today. Got featured on TV Royale for the first time in 4 years.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Epic lightning block and comeback

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    How is this possible [Question]

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Can we please just get the all golden mega knight already?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    You advertised it as the best looking star card and you won't even release it? Come on supercell you're better than that.

    submitted by /u/theonehhh
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for 5 years

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    I downloaded CR in Feb 2016 and have just removed the app for the first time since then. I noticed this evening that I hadn't logged in all week (I've always been pretty much a daily player) so spent the last hour or so playing and ended up more bored and irritated than before I started :(.

    I've really loved this game and am sad to go but it honestly feels like it's run its course now, and this is coming from someone who quite enjoyed CW2 when it first came out as I was really happy to see PvE for the first time. My clan completed the first 2 months worth of wars in first place every week, but the lack of purpose and deck limitations caused us to lose interest and we're now only getting ~10000 fame per week.

    As a free to play player I'm limited to level 12 legendaries (and most epics) so my ladder deck has been static for a good while now. I used to quite enjoy ladder in spite of this as, for me, the fun came from testing my deck against the current meta rather than pushing for trophies. Now that the balance team has decided to stop the monthly updates I know this won't be the case any more so there isn't really anything left for me now.

    I feel a bit of apathy coming from the dev team nowadays so I don't see much coming to revive the game for players like me (tbf they don't really have a lot to gain from players like me!). I'm genuinely sad to go and to see the game in decline, so I do plan to check out the next update when it's released but I don't have high hopes.

    submitted by /u/mSheps14
    [link] [comments]

    In this replay, magic archer is able to shoot between two towers without damaging them. I did not know this was possible for all these years.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Sparky glitch

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    More of this please. That’s it. Me and my friends friendly battles often and it was nice to have some more variety. Thanks ��

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    He is purple! Not blue!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:03 PM PST

    Question Will we get an update on the plans for CW2

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    120day later we are still stuck with a broken CW2. Can we please get an update what the devs are thinking. I think if we knew what is on the radar it could make it bearable until it's removed or reworked.

    submitted by /u/TheDonsie
    [link] [comments]

    [Android] Game is crashing very often, several times a day. Anyone else?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Often after a battle or when switching between accounts, Clash will just force-close.

    Galaxy S20 device. Game seems a lot more unstable lately. Or is this just my experience?

    submitted by /u/duckinfum
    [link] [comments]

    Some help ......

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 07:49 PM PST

    I am around the trophy range 4k -5k , I continued playing a week ago and have then pushed from 3k trophies (it was very easy tbh). I came back to the game after 2-3 years and I know a lot has changed. I just wanted to know some good decks to help in win as now i am having some difficulties in winning. My deck is goblin cage , witch , ice wizard , skeleton army , baby dragon , knight , the log and dart goblin . I have the following legendaries : ice wizard , the log , lava hound , fisher man and mega knight. I was surfing through this sub but was able to find only names of deck. It would be great if you all could suggest some decks which are really good right now. Even look ped for tierlists but most of them were pretty old....

    submitted by /u/Rudrashish
    [link] [comments]

    Max Star Level Series: Cycle Troops

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Why Supercell?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    It's been a few months since the release of cw2, there were several criticisms, there was an update to fix what was more urgent, but that's all.

    The game remains the same thing, with the same problems, there are no updates for a long time, the game is not fun, there is a serious problem of matchmaking, clan leaders do not have enough tools to manage well, simple problems like knowing that you were chosen for TV Royale have not yet been implemented, and so many other problems that make players who have invested time and money for more than 1, 2, 3 or 4 years quit.

    Why do you act like the game isn't dying? We don't have access to the numbers, but for the old players it's dying, is that how you want to manage it? With new players who will spend time and money to get frustrated after years of investments like us?

    Just give us an answer, we're fans and we've had fun with this game for years, we don't want it to die, but we don't have control of the decisions, listen to your fans, do something we beg. Anything, but do it.

    submitted by /u/Oito7
    [link] [comments]

    3 PEKKA? how is this even possible? I thought they fixed this bug?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:39 PM PST

    Level 13’s I have one question for you!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:02 PM PST

    HOW?????? All of my cards are level 9 and up with the majority of them being level 11, 12, and 13!

    submitted by /u/NWC-Calamari
    [link] [comments]

    I guess they mean 3 years.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    I’ve never felt cooler than I did on this day

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Instead of adding Heroes why not add hero paths?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Drew said in his interview with CWA that heroes were too broken and unfun for the game. Then a month or so later, I get the idea of hero paths instead of heroes.

    Maybe hero paths can give you some type of ability relative to a specific hero, and the ability is given to your king and you can use it maybe once or twice in a given match.

    submitted by /u/Kenny2929
    [link] [comments]

    Gnome! Yikes!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel