• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Clash Royale My dad’s last ever game

    Clash Royale My dad’s last ever game


    My dad’s last ever game

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Witch & Night Witch by @Willy

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Hunter, not wanting to serve the enemy, kills himself.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Where did this image come from

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Another of my emote ideas, which one do you like the most?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    In case anyone was wondering why climbing the ladder is more difficult this season.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Their favourite target is the Tower....BOOM

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Here's a Speed art of me recreating the Bandit ahaaaahh... emote. | It's not 100% accurate, but still this is what I made. Enjoy watching it with some chill Clash Royale BGM.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:21 AM PST

    How can someone have so many draws in global tournament? I know there’s tiebreaker so 22% draws seems suspicious.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    If placed perfectly, a dark prince can counter a surround-tower gob barrel

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:32 AM PST

    It feels like the game punishes you for not putting money in to it

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I'm currently 4.5k trophies and got to 5k last season with my cards being around lvl 9-10 and some 11 and I keep coming up against opponents with lvl12 and 13 cards and it's just feels like I have no chance of winning. Sure some games I'm able to win because a lot of these players with these cards at my level are just bad and only there because they have high level cards but the game just feels like it's pitted against me to make me spend money on it so I can compete. Not only this but when I play someone with much higher cards and loose the game doesn't take into account the card level what so ever and I end up loosing more trophies than normal even though the odds are heavily in there favour. I don't know if I sound dumb or if this effects anyone else but I'm starting to play this game less and less as i refuse to give money to a game that's designed to make you spend money as you seem to reach a invisible barrier you can't get past without spending money.

    submitted by /u/binfieldtinker
    [link] [comments]

    RIP all my hopes and dreams of ever hitting 7k trophies

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Last season I was on pace to hitting 7k trophies up until the last week (I had hit about 6.8k trophies with about one week left) before choking on the last few days and finishing the season at 6.5k trophies. Ever since the trophy nerf this season I haven't even been able to push past 6.1k trophies and there is no way I will ever be able hit 7k at this pace. I doubt many players are going to be able to to beat their pb now which could cause them to be discouraged with their lack of progression on ladder. As you all know, when players get discouraged in a game they will have less of a desire to play the game and they may eventually quit. I'm not even going to get into the decreased rewards from trophy road but overall I disapprove of the trophy reduction. Maybe Supercell could increase a season's length by a week to allow players to push relative to where they used to be in trophies.

    submitted by /u/Goldilocks04
    [link] [comments]

    Santa King is here

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Just a little concept I made for the daily shop

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Changes in the trophy road make players win even less rewards : SC should compensate that !

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:42 AM PST

    There was a change in the trophies you win/lose so as to prevent inflation, and prevent people with low level cards to reach too high arenas where they would be given unfair matches.

    I'm not saying this was a bad thing.

    However there is a BIG implication to this change: players in 4k-6k, who used to be able to climb up the ladder during the season and win rewards, are now stuck and get far less rewards.

    Thus SC is making overall progression harder, giving them less cards/gold, though the very opposite should be happening, due to more cards being added.

    u/supercell_drew please reply to this, and make sure that everytime you make a change in the game that affects a player's progression (such as this change, or adding new cards), you compensate it by giving more rewards in another way !!

    Please thumbs up so that u/supercell_drew sees it and replies to it.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/frankdzd
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Clash Royale's matchmaking so fking awful?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    First of all, sorry for the rant, I'm just very pissed rn.

    So I started playing the game when it was released, stopped playing for sometime, started playing again, stopped playing one more time and I started playing (probably) one last time 2 weeks ago.

    But oh my god I made a huge mistake.

    For context, I am a 4600 trophies level 11 and the cards in my deck are all level 11/12 except from Princess, who is lvl 10. I started playing at the end of the season, and managed to push to 5k. After the new pass arrived, I literally couldn't play the game, all of my opponents were maxed out, I was talking about that with my clanmates and they said it was because of the season reset, so I waited for a while and only played CW2 (which I dislike). Today, I was going to see if the matches were playable, and I got matched with 8 LEVEL 13 PLAYERS IN A ROW! How am I supposed to enjoy the game?

    I know matchmaking is based on trophies and all but cmon, I'm literally stuck at 4600 trophies ever since the new update, this is so unfair.

    submitted by /u/10Humano
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen the goblin barrel rocket before caught me off guard but I still took the W

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Is it just me or has this game gotten really sweaty?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I've been playing clash royale for a few years now and I always enjoyed it. I can of think of the game like "tactical chess" as you are always using placement to outsmart your opponent. However, lately, I've been finding it hard to have fun playing this game. I am a casual player and it seems rare to find others like me. Everyone I verse now has a meta deck and bming like their life depends on it. Did the casual players just leave because of cw2 or something else? I still play now and again, but everytime it gets harder to enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/Poised_Prince
    [link] [comments]

    There is no better feeling than narrowly winning a battle against this jerk

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Goblin Giant is the only card that spawns troops upon death but Mother Witch still turns into a hog. Is this intentional?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Here's my deck. Any improvements?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    When low level snowball is useful

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Where are all the battle games with friends??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Why, after 4+ years, can we not play any game mode with our friends in this game? Right now, the only game I can play is 1 vs 1. Also, you should be able to launch any other game mode (for fun, not ladder) with any random player if you want to. Why does the CR team hold those game modes hostage?

    I would hope that some member of the team can answer because the game modes are already in the game.

    submitted by /u/usmsci
    [link] [comments]

    He thought he won?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 04:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel