• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Clash Royale I drew Sparky with chalk!

    Clash Royale I drew Sparky with chalk!


    I drew Sparky with chalk!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    So close yet so far �� (2 years playing free to play finally made it)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Ladder

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Good Defense I Guess

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    So I made a Clash Royale Arena in Minecraft

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    The higher trophy loss just made it all worse, and doesnt even fulfill its purpose.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    The apparent reason for the higher trophy loss is to stop low level players from encountering high level opponents on ladder, but all it did was make trophy road harder to complete. The fact that you lose more trophies just cramped up all the players in one trophy range and made high level opponents easier to find.

    submitted by /u/Koxu5550
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I’m probably late on this, but is anyone else having an impossible time climbing on ladder this season?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I'm a pretty average player at level 12. I play 2.6 hog because it's the only deck I have where the cards are almost all maxed. Any other deck I could attempt to try on ladder would set me back because they'd be played with underleveled cards.

    I usually end a season around 5300-5400 trophies (pretty good IMO with all the off-meta mega knight, wizard no skill decks) and I get set back to around 4700 at the beginning of next season. Rinse and repeat. However, this season, I have not broken 4800 trophies. My skill has improved in classic challenges (avg 6-8 wins) and in most other aspects of the game. The only difference is that on ladder I only find maxed players that hard counter me.... like every game. I looked at some of my clan mates' trophy count, and it seems they're having the same problem.

    Is this intentional? If it is, the CR dev team has lost their minds. I already despise ladder because of trophy stagnation, and this makes it even worse. This season I've maybe played 20 ladder games, which is nothing to what I usually play. It feels utterly pointless to put time in effort into ladder, when I know I'm going to lose the majority of the games I play.

    I still have hope for this game, but it's leaving me more and more every day. I'm tired of having to spend money on gems just to enjoy classic challenge games because ladder is a complete waste of time.

    submitted by /u/Allen_Warren
    [link] [comments]

    The cost of maxing, visualized [Math]

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Wtf? Can someone explain this?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Fisherman getting barely denied by a zappie

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:46 PM PST

    DAM That miner got thrown into another dimension never seen this interaction before thought it was quite funny

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Please Change Ladder Back

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    I have been playing this game on and off since launch. I really enjoy the strategy of the game, and I enjoy playing fun decks knowing that I will usually top out around 5700 trophies. I maintain two accounts and pay for battle pass on both accounts every month (I had more accounts for a time, but it became too much to manage).

    This month is the first time in a long time that I am not having fun. I have struggled to break 5000, and it seems I am not alone. There are many posts like this one, and it seems the consensus in the community is the changes make the game less fun.

    The ladder is super toxic right now, and I just want to have fun again. It doesn't have to go back to the way it was, but the new system is not an improvement.

    submitted by /u/SailAwayAgain
    [link] [comments]

    What do they believe? should attack air troops?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    More Deck Slots Please

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    There are 102 cards in the game now... How can you have the same amount of deck slots as when there were only like 70 cards in the game?

    Come on, Supercell... Listen to your base.

    submitted by /u/GladVillain2
    [link] [comments]

    [Card Idea] Flame Knight: A building-attacker that applies Flame Points whenever hitting a Crown Tower which increase his damage!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Give Players Option of When to Boost Chest-Opening Acceleration

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Just like in Clash of Clans, a player should be able to choose when they boost their chests.

    When the new season starts (always on a Monday), boosts happen automatically. For me, a person who works Monday through Friday, by the time I can focus on opening my chests efficiently, the boost is over and it's always wasted.

    I propose giving players the option of boosting whenever is best for them (preferably also having an option to do so in smaller increments).

    This would also apply to when we reach a new league. Sometimes it's not beneficial to boost right when we cross over 5600 trophies (for example).

    A player should be awarded 24 hours of boost time for reaching a new league and should be able to choose when it is applied instead of it starting right away automatically.

    Just some food for thought; thank you.

    submitted by /u/GladVillain2
    [link] [comments]

    A Snapshot of Season 18 Cards

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    This game isnt fun at all.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Im constantly against over leveled oppenents (lvl 7 in 4200) and the new trophie update is horrible. This game isnt fun and is just frustrating

    submitted by /u/stevee101010
    [link] [comments]

    Arena Distribution Of 1.9M Matches I Pulled Yesterday From CR API

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Event Ranked ladder. A new ladder system with event going 24/7

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:33 PM PST

    A system that lets the players play with lvl 9 cards 24/7 competitively. This ranked is separate from lvl 13 reward tower climb. Each week theres a different event (elixir speed, loon spawn, other spawn) and you have to craft a deck of your lvl 9s to fit the meta. And its ranked. No rewards nothing just ranked lvl 9 play. I think itd be cool to play on an even ground whenever for free and play fresh metas

    submitted by /u/Blagephonetone
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Idea / Way to Give Back

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I (somewhat regrettably) purchased a pass this season although, like many, the game has lost its charm again. So to bring some joy back and spread seasonal cheer, I have found that yielding wins in challenges is a great way to help F2P folks and have fun.

    Whenever I see a non-pass player, I either emote and roll over for a quick defeat or maybe try to see how fast I can take a tower with a fun, off-meta deck before forfeiting.

    I feel bad for rewarding Supercell for its poor content with my money but the pass was purchased. I think one of the best ways to discourage buying passes is for those of us with one to help out F2P as much as possible by helping them earn rewards that would otherwise require spending gems / money unless they're a top-tier player.

    Do other folks do this or been the recipient of this charity? I know I always appreciated it as a non-pass player when I had 2 strikes and only 1 win left to earn a final challenge reward. It'd be nice if something like this caught on. Even helping a few players per challenge can brighten your day and theirs.

    Happy holidays. :)

    submitted by /u/-llull-
    [link] [comments]

    My mini Pekka can walk across the river

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:24 AM PST

    2 v 2 playing- please understand if mother witch is down, you do not need log. You are wasting everyone’s elixir.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I honestly love mother witch. She has become an OG for me in my decks. When mother witch was released, it was explained that she would work great against graveyard because it takes the opponents attack (skeletons) and counter attacks their towers. I have been using mother witch the same way (which is intended) with small troops such as goblins, bats, etc. It works amazing, especially with clone. I have played so many 2 v 2 in the past few days where I put down mother witch to combat opponent's small troops and my team mate puts down log. You are completely defeating the purpose of mother witch. You are taking away from what she is intended to do and essentially wasting a great offensive attack as well as wasting elixir.

    submitted by /u/kic93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel