• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    Clash Royale This is the one I made the more changes from the original design. Hope you like it too. Tomorrow the final drawing for the moment and the download. links for all the original pictures

    Clash Royale This is the one I made the more changes from the original design. Hope you like it too. Tomorrow the final drawing for the moment and the download. links for all the original pictures


    This is the one I made the more changes from the original design. Hope you like it too. Tomorrow the final drawing for the moment and the download. links for all the original pictures

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Tower to tower chain, without the king activation.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:23 AM PST

    The battle ram spins in a replay if you pause when it hits. I accidentally found this lol

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:08 AM PST

    What a great emote. A true shame that’s it’s gated by a $20 offer. Why would anyone want to pay $20 a month for a single emote?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    What about a mortar emote? jk jk....unless��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    New card concept, what do you think about it? Op or useless? I could add that every troop in his radius are slowed down, or than also affects your flying cards too.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Can we please add more modes in private matches?? It’s been like this for ages :(

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Don't you just love when you...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:16 PM PST

    2v2 matchmaking was on point today.��

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Just hit a double log... I think. Cool concept

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Hog rider started going to the inferno tower but decided not to lol

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Found this gem today in my clan,

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:25 PM PST

    We’re hitting toxicity levels that shouldn’t even be possible

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    This has got to be one of the closest wars I’ve seen. Good luck to the opps

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    duel challenge where I switch the deck with my opponent in 2 round

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:23 PM PST

    duel challenge where in the duel i play with me deck in the first round and in the 2 round my opponent plays with my deck and i play with his deck.

    submitted by /u/ioiogi
    [link] [comments]

    Do people actually buy these?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:37 AM PST

    The app doesn't always copy the deck like it is. The right deck does appear in the bottom, but after that it's not shown right in the deckslot

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:36 AM PST

    I can get the new skelly dragon emote for $10 on my lvl 1 account compared to $20 dollars for my main.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:57 PM PST

    As a long time player, I'm leaving

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:28 AM PST

    I saw posts about how bad it was to be a weaker clan in CW2 but I assumed it was just normal complaining. Well I just started a season as the #5 clan and I want to apologise to everyone who I dismissed as being overly negative about it.

    There is no motivation to play if you are in 5th place, it's horrible, you know you won't win and there's no way of getting ahead. Half your clan stops playing or leaves because it's so unpleasant, pushing you even further into the bottom. You won't win, so why even bother playing? The worst part is the time. It lasts for an entire month, that's too long.

    Supercell: you are going to lose most of your 5th boat clans and a lot of your 4th every round if you don't fix this. It isn't hard to fix this, add more events to the race, give at least some of the prizes based on distance instead of position compared to others, shorten seasons, or any of the other solutions that your community has given you.

    I have been playing since almost the release. I wasn't a whale, but I spent a decent amount of money on this game. I thought I was going to be a long term player who stuck around until all my cards were level 13 and I was in the top ranks. I was very close, to reaching my goal, but this was too much. I might return if this is fixed, but given what I have seen so far I can't see it happening any time soon.

    My clan wasn't record breaking, but it was a strong clan with a highly active set of players and it vanished in a week and a half. You might think I am exaggerating, but you will see exactly what I mean when it happens to your clan, your clan won't survive being in 5th.

    It's been fun, but I'm leaving for now until you fix your game.

    submitted by /u/Vladamir_Putin_007
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Gang

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    That was close

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I miss CW1

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Pretty much it. CW1 made us use weird decks, think creatively, and allowed us to do well with lower participation.

    CW2 takes way more time, there is little reason to alter decks, players with underdeveloped cards are severely punished, and there are no interesting game modes... just ladder / challenge.

    CW1 had flaws, but I would completely support a full restart of CW1 and complete removal of CW2.

    submitted by /u/The_Steelers
    [link] [comments]

    How is this guys deck possible? I know have fewer than 8 cards in a deck is possible through glitches but level 15 and 16 cards? I don't know how that's is even possible.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel