• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Clash Royale This is the last one I already had done. Soon I'll be posting new ones. The downloads links for all the art i have posted will be on the comments...

    Clash Royale This is the last one I already had done. Soon I'll be posting new ones. The downloads links for all the art i have posted will be on the comments...


    This is the last one I already had done. Soon I'll be posting new ones. The downloads links for all the art i have posted will be on the comments...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Prediction log

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Ice golem is still better

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:17 PM PST

    3 v 3 Game mode

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    6 players enter the arena.

    Each player has a tower.

    If a tower is down, it'll be in cool down mode until it is rebuilt.

    It will be crazy. Bloodbath perhaps.

    May cause lag.

    Fresh content, yes.

    submitted by /u/elbowsout
    [link] [comments]

    2v2 challenge matches are so much fun, one of my teammates also left the game, probably to inform his friends how much he enjoyed.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Fire Spirit leaves atmosphere

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    The skins on towers cause problems

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Some of these skins on the towers are ridiculous and make it hard to judge where to drop spells etc. I often miss centering gob barrels on skins like the stupid boat where it is so much large than the actual tower footprint. I said something in my clan chat and someone else said they miss poisons as well due to the same problem. I understand you want to make money without breaking the game so copied Fortnite with skin stuff but some of these skins are ridiculous. If you want to make skins for the towers at least make them the same size footprint so we know where it actually sits.

    submitted by /u/nn666
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished watching CWA's YouTube video, and considering how stale this game has gotten, I've decided to start thinking up some possible game modes.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Here's one of my ideas.

    Rollout

    The objective is to defend a 3x3 tile (princess tower sized) cart on a 3-tile track that is bringing gold/gems/whatever to an as far up the track it can go on an upwards-scrolling map. For the defender, the map will be scrolling downwards.

    Each player gets one 1.5 minute round as well as a 10 card deck to try and make it farther than the other, while the player not advancing gets to defend the push with their cards. Elixir remains at a constant 1.5 throughout.

    Cards from the player pushing the cart can be placed anywhere within 8 tiles of the cart, while the defender can place their cards anywhere outside that range. Cards cannot be placed on the track, and buildings will break when they are no longer visible on the map. Spawnables will still send their troops to go defend.

    The cart has a set amount of health (such as 20,000) that when taken out, will break down the cart and end the round. Players will use their cards to defend and try to advance the cart. The cart keeps no matter what moving at a very slow pace, unless affected by spells or troops (such as ice wizard or freeze).

    If there is a draw, players will go into a (2) sudden death round(s) of whoever can push the a 2000 health cart a bit further within 30 seconds wins the match.

    Whoever wins the match gets to keep the gold inside the cart, a small award like 50 gold for lower level players and 1000 for higher level players.

    Please criticize anything you feel needs to be. I'm open to feedback in a respectable manner. I enjoyed this game before it became a huge money greedy mess, and I feel like Supercell can bring back the game that made so many millions happy with just a bit of innovation.

    submitted by /u/DRAGONFLAM3
    [link] [comments]

    C'mon Supercell. How hard is it to implement this??

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:02 AM PST

    After a few years of never deciding which deck to use, I finally have an all LVL13 deck that I actually use. Really happy.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    New walpaper

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:28 PM PST

    Guys I found the og log

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:29 AM PST

    Check out my miner wb deck. It got me to 5400 as a level 9

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    An idea

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Back to the game after months break and, are these people trying to kill the game even more?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I just started playing again, and there's an arena with "light" effect, that's constantly making me feel like my phone screen is glaring, and I am having to tilt my phone while playing.

    Are these people really THAT clueless and not even playtest their own game?

    submitted by /u/trekk12
    [link] [comments]

    So here is the "Instant Boat Repair Glitch"

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:58 PM PST

    Huh?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:56 PM PST

    I see it fair and square "clan wars 2"

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Pass Royale and MM

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I was playing the 2v2 mirror challenge with randoms. On my last life I matched with a guy with pass Royale. He decided to be a great teammate and leave during the middle of the game. Great for him as he has the pass so nothing happens to him. I however just lost the challenge because of that.

    Can matchmaking only match people who have the pass with people with the pass and people who do not with people who do not.

    It's really frustrating to play with people who don't care to play well just because they have the pass and losses don't matter to them.

    submitted by /u/AryaBhoola
    [link] [comments]

    The new update the end?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    So many people are waiting on this update as its the last thread holding them in there. This clan wars has been the worste idea in the clan world. So limited clan together play yet its a clan based game. We lose to clans we don't play against and the ones doing nothing still benefit. So for the sake of the game I hope there was real feedback used and actual improvements made. The games on its last life.

    submitted by /u/Playful-Hope7060
    [link] [comments]

    How do I actually get better at the game?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    I can always try to review replays or watch a pro play a deck I'm playing, but honestly I don't know what to look for or what to take from it. For example, Hog 2.6. I watch OYASSUU and YersonCz, but I'm not improving with it. Any help cause I feel like I'm getting no where

    submitted by /u/Asdfhuk
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on my ladder deck? More info in comments

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Where did the night witch tried to go?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel