• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Clash Royale The game has way to many emotes for us to only be able to choose 8. Please let us rearrange these any way we would like. Or at least give us a couple more rows to fill up

    Clash Royale The game has way to many emotes for us to only be able to choose 8. Please let us rearrange these any way we would like. Or at least give us a couple more rows to fill up


    The game has way to many emotes for us to only be able to choose 8. Please let us rearrange these any way we would like. Or at least give us a couple more rows to fill up

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Damage Output Per Hit Statistics

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Next update will include fixing the unfair time zone issue for clan wars 2

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Damage Output Per Hit Statistics (Repost)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    If you want more comparisons tell me in the comments

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Night witch and night witch mortis artwork

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Why are there so many NOOB decks in the top 10,000 these days

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    Let us pick who’s on the bottom in royal tv

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Often times I'm watching tv royal replays and finding myself wishing I could switch who's on top or bottom for my perspective. I find it easier to watch the bottom player. I suggest a simple option to flip the map and let us decide who's on bottom or top.

    submitted by /u/Nef-2020
    [link] [comments]

    This game is not perfect and that's the best part of the game.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Clash Royale has it's flaws and so do we.

    Since its inception, it was never perfect. It was rough. It needed correction but we accepted it for what it was and had fun with it. We were all learning mechanics and strategies. It felt new and we didn't know any better but we didn't care (ok... maybe some did).

    Prince dominated the arena. Bomb tower was impossible to get around.

    Poison slowed things down. Zap killed Gob Barrel and skeletons... well... let's just say there were four.

    Let's fast forward today. 101 cards, CWII, and a very angry community... when I mean angry, it's a mob.

    I don't blame Drew. Sure, I made fun of him but honestly, he is a human being. (My bad Drew, if you ever read this).

    We don't know what is happening at Supercell. We have to give him the benefit of the doubt. We don't know his situation.

    Bu.. bu.. but what about Brawl Stars?! They're part of Supercell, they get updates. Where's ours?

    A lot of Brawl Stars comparison going around. It seems like they're on the right track. Good for them. We are Clash Royale. We have a different game. Different team. Different community. We are different.

    Let me say it again. We are a different game.

    This game is not perfect and that's the best part of the game.

    Clash Royale was innovative when it came out. It can be innovative again. The reason why I chose this title was because we have this insatiable hunger for perfection.

    If Clash Royale by design was a perfect game, people would have stopped playing it.

    It is constantly trying to become better than when it started. Sometimes there's set backs along the way but that's ok. Let's just keep moving forward and learn from our falls.

    Doesn't that sound a lot like us?

    submitted by /u/elbowsout
    [link] [comments]

    I was throwing and i found a guy doing the same on ladder. Here is the result.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Sorry if my ice spirit is a bit bad

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:25 AM PST

    CW2 rigged Matchmaking?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Okay, so CW2 ever since CW2 has been released, I have kept track of all of the opponents that I have faced, and to my surprised all of them are at least 6.3K (6.3 matched with only 2 or 3 times), averaging around 6.6K to 7K+ often times having to face those with PB at 7K

    (My decks are a mix of 12 and lvl 13s, not maxed)

    Our clan is just a small clan at gold league, but that doesn't justified how I only ever get matched up with 7K maxed players, as my clanmates (lv 13 as well) are often times matched up with people who are at 5K to 6K pb

    Only different is the fact that I have around 300 CW1 wins before CW2 was released while my clanmates have roughly 100 or so

    I feel like the CW2 matchmaking is rigged to match you against people who have similar wins to you or have very high pb if their war wins rates are subpar

    This is strengthen by the fact that matchmaking wait time is horrible for me, I know that many players quit after CW2 update imploded, but I doubt that it is enough to justified me having an average wait time of around 2 minutes, with some taking so long that it doesn't even show you how long you are expect to wait anymore on the screen

    unless their matchmaking system is being bias and only matching certain people together, I don't see how MM can take up to 5 to 10 minutes in some cases to find

    submitted by /u/Oldnoob36
    [link] [comments]

    Did you know that skeletons have the highest damage rating in the game? A skeleton army the same cost of an Inferno Tower would deal more damage per second than it, even fully charged.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:48 PM PST

    One surviving Larry takes one for the team and wins the game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Stuck in arena 12 any changes I can make to get out I have no more legendary

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    Three complaints that I have with CR YouTube players

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:43 AM PST

    First, I really can't stand the clickbait titles. Every single video by virtually every single pro (or solid player) is "NOTHING BEATS THIS DECK/SO OP/THIS DECK IS UNBEATABLE/COMPLETELY BROKEN" and the deck will be none of those things. Moreover, when you label every goddamn deck as the perfect invulnerable deck, it loses it's persuasive appeal.

    Second, and the worst offense, stop editing your matches so that only your wins are aired. I'll try out a deck and wonder why I lose when they seem to do so well with the deck. Then I'll look at their trophy levels and see that they must have lost 2-4 matches inbetween the wins that are played. That's aggravating as hell because it misleads me into thinking I'm not very good with the deck when the truth is the "ZOMG AMAZING PERFECT DECK" likely has some whopping vulnerabilities (that you delete from your recording).

    Third, and a minor complaint, this is likely personal preference, but I really don't need some over-the-top persona as you play. I'd rather thought consideration of your moves, what you did, why you did it, and long-term strategies (even if you lose), but instead I get crap efforts to mock the other player's name, deck, and loss. No insight, just inane gibberish.

    submitted by /u/JoshTheBear_
    [link] [comments]

    Static vs dynamic cards (concept)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    What do you guys think about dynamic cards.

    I feel like clash gets boring simply because the only strategy involved is placing a card to counter an incoming card. Once you learn the interactions against meta decks it becomes stale. You place a card and it follows a set motion. Like spear gobs in the middle to counter an ewiz etc.

    Dynamic cards - you place a card that can be activated involving a second input from the player after the initial placement. I have heaps of ideas for this:

    Eg. Paladin - kinda like a knight, but once activated it starts losing health, but gives a movement speed aura to nearby units.

    Blimp - an Arial unit that attacks 3 alternate units, when activate it falls to the ground becoming a building

    Xxxx (can't think of a name) - a ranged unit unit with high health dealing low damage. When activated, however many hit points it had is halved and it becomes a melee unit dealing the amount of damage equal to the health it sacrificed.

    Elixir (something) - upon activation it begins giving elixer to the opponent every 5 seconds, but every time it gives and elixer to the opponent it doubles its speed (max 5 times) maybe not speed because it would be weak. Maybe speed and damage.

    Would add a new element to the game right?

    submitted by /u/Budzsta
    [link] [comments]

    Escaping Mid-ladder

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    I need deck suggestions to escape the hell known as mid-ladder.

    My trophy count ranges from 4800 to 5100. And I face a lotta weird decks containing 1. Wizard (the most annoying), 2. Valkyrie, 3. Witch, 4. Minion Horde, 5. Skeleton Army, 6. Mega Knight, and of course 7. E Barbs. A typical deck I play against usually has at least 2 of these cards.

    What would be some good decks that counter these cards?

    submitted by /u/Kafkaesque-22
    [link] [comments]

    That was a great game overall but i dont want to bore you all. GG.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Can't Drew learn anything from the coc sub? Whenever Darian is pinged he replies to the comment's

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:56 AM PST

    A very serious bug! I can't play and every time i reset the app to relog it still is glitched!!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    The importance of calculating damage. EPIC Final

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel