• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Clash Royale this is what 99% of the decks will look like in season 17

    Clash Royale this is what 99% of the decks will look like in season 17


    this is what 99% of the decks will look like in season 17

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    This is normal

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I may have to reduce the rewards

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Goblin art!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    After surviving wave after wave of enemy troops and hit with a tornado, my pekka was REALLY enraged!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Remember this! *shudder* real supercell concept...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I can’t believe I actually managed to win this

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    What are the chances of this happening?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    From the 3 point line

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Creator Response - The Rise and Fall of Clash Royale

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I havnt used Reddit much so I believe most will be wondering if it's the real havoc or not. But, regardless, it's me. I wanted to quickly address some discussions about my most recent video linked below. But firstly, I wanna thank each and everyone, I'm glad some enjoyed the video and thought it turned out great. I appreciate it!

    So I've been seeing some hate directed toward the team, this video was in no way intended to provoke that. The team works hard on updates, even if they fail sometimes. I love the guys over at supercell, I've met some of the team in person and there's no hate from my end. The goal of the video was to show its rise, and downfall. While mainly highlighting why it fell. At the end of the day, the idea was a documentary style video showing the deep problems the game has faced. And yes, it seems in certain points I throw shade at the team... but that's just my frustration showing due to certain clash Royale let downs over the years. You've probably seen this in "state of the game" videos. But I took a different approach, I wanted to dig deeper, and explain it in depth. Please don't take this as an opportunity to finally bash on the developers. I can't tell what the internet to do, but atleast I can let you guys know this wasn't the intended purpose of the video.

    There is also certain points in the video where it's my opinion and this is expressed by terms like "I feel, it seemed like, everyone felt" this is important to note because ofcourse im not "Mr. know it all" lol. Some of it is indeed speculation. With that being said I wanna once again thank everyone. I'm very excited to see what's in store for the next few updates. I still have tons of hope. 💪🏼 https://youtu.be/8rns5xXSC6Q

    submitted by /u/HavocGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh, I thought it was gonna be at the beginning of the season

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    That valkrie had no chance

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Excuse me wtf?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I love infinite elixir

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Struggling to pass 5800. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    One of my fastest wins ever

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Electro dragon#12th card

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Every single infinite elixir deck.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I'm pretty pissed -- now they're just what? Discontinuing support for devices out of the blue?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I woke up yesterday to my phone not loading Clash (still loads brawl stars), but whatever update they pushed doesn't work with my phone (LG v35 ThinQ) -- it's not even that old.

    So I reached out to the support email in the app store -- which said I needed to contact them in game, so I tried to contact them on discord and was told I need to contact them in game, so I loaded the game on my ipad (that really only use for work) and logged into the game and went back and forth for the next ~18 hours

    I cleared my app cache, cleared my app data, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, did all of that over wifi, did it all over mobile, did it in every combination I could think of -- toggled power saving mode, toggled airplane mode, rebooted my modem & router -- redid all of the stuff again and at the end of it.... Super Cell told me to pound sand...

    I've been playing this game for years, I'm embarrassed to admit how much I've spent on this game ($5/mo + the occasional too good to pass up deal); I've tried to stay optimistic through CW2 -- and they're.... just like -- restart it and if that doesn't work find a new game (or device?).
    I get that I'm one user, but if I'm having this problem others are too -- either there's a bug in the update, or the update handler isn't smart enough to identify bad caches/corrupted files (are you not doing checksums at a minimum!?) or God knows what else, but this just seems like another nail in the coffin for SC.

    https://reddit.com/link/jl5g7r/video/4skhsamhsaw51/player

    submitted by /u/ESchalton
    [link] [comments]

    Spell Damage��

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    How far up the ladder can I climb with this deck? I'm currently at 4.7k trophies

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Why does cannon cart do 1 more damage than cannon?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    It just seems so weird to me. Is it even intentional?

    submitted by /u/zakhodgson1
    [link] [comments]

    What card should I go for gold next?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel