• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    Clash Royale Nov. 2020 Subreddit Update - Rule #2 Changes!

    Clash Royale Nov. 2020 Subreddit Update - Rule #2 Changes!


    Nov. 2020 Subreddit Update - Rule #2 Changes!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Howdy everyone,

    With autumn comes change, and this fall is no exception! Never minding that it's been a month since fall started, here are some rule changes:

    1. Trading is prohibited

    Under a new Rule 2: common posts clause:

    Trade offers or screenshots of trade offers. Trades can be made on our discord: discord.gg/ClashRoyale

    Trades clog up the subreddit and provide no meaningful discussion value. There are multiple other avenues to do trading, such as the discord or the trade subreddit. We have already been removing trades anyways, so this is just making things official.

    2. Screenshots of clans (you get to vote!)

    This is a proposal for Rule 2: common posts:

    Screenshots of clans, clan names, clan wars, and river races

    Ever since the release of CWII, there's been screenshots upon screenshots of clan war placements and such. Which is fine for the first week or two; we all know the update hasn't been well-received. However, these are really low-effort and always describe problems we know about already. This will also theoretically cover "getting close/to a specific amount of trophies" but for clans. Also, to be perfectly clear, NO, we are not banning all criticism of CWII with this rule.

    Examples of posts that would be removed under the new rule:

    1

    2

    3

    4

    5

    But since CWII is a hot button topic and we realize that these screenshots have been providing some legitimate discussion, y'all get to decide whether or not the rule should be implemented. Vote yes or no in the poll!

    Link to poll


    As always, feedback is greatly appreciated on these rule changes. Please keep your comments on-topic about the stuff listed here. If you have any questions, send us a modmail here.

    submitted by /u/jmanguy
    [link] [comments]

    Well that hurt

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I just wanted to heal my RG! But my heal spirit grew wings ��.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    oh no

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    SC dev team: "We need to keep disappointing and frustrating our player base but we are taking a lot of heat right now. Is there a way we can make them disappoint each other?"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Prince #9th card

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Day 3 of rush cheese. Now its goblin gang

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Clash royale needs to fix this bug. When the Tesla is frozen, win conditions should not be drawn to it. It is hiding and nothing can attack it.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I can‘t trust teammates that have the pass. They just give up and quit because they can restart the challenge. They don‘t even care if they ruin the challenge for you.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Dark Prince #10th card

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    News everybody

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I have played about 50 matches now to try to get to 5000 trophies. When I started, I was at around 4800 trophies. I keep running into level 13s who have almost a fully maxed out deck. This has happened for over half of the games I have played. Has anyone else experienced this?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    new here

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    X-bow needs a 1% health nerf, change my view.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I've seen both sides of the argument for years now, and this is the conclusion I've come to. If you have a differing opinion, please let me know, because I'm open to having my mind changed.

    submitted by /u/Milo-the-great
    [link] [comments]

    200 IQ defense jk just got lucky

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    RNG based Card cause why the fuck not?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I just Wanna talk to the X-bow haters

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Hey all,I just want to ask why are you all mad on xbow players.

    Whenever I sent a post here people mostly point out my icebow deck and just start freaking out like what the hell?

    Nobody joins xbow for how it is,it is a deck with which you can't do gold rush and crown rush without playing like 10-20 games on the ladder,the reason most people joined xbow is because it might be their highest levelled card when they started playing due to like a mega chest or something.

    I had this as my case that when I started playing this game in 7/2016 then my first legendary became ice wiz and I got like 20 xbow from a chest making it my highest level card.

    I was not into xbow then but getting all that just made me like I will have to play xbow now.

    Later i found ice-bow which was perfect for my card levels making me start playing that deck.

    Now as we can see here,just because of a decision I made 4 years ago due to the following reasons,I get bullied by this community for being a xbow player.

    I learnt that deck for so long, remembering what to do at every situation being also bored while playing it just for being called out a no skilled rocket cycler, without even anyone knowing how I play my deck.

    Can y'all just calm down and be chill,it's not our problem on how xbow is,it's a card with like 1-5% use rate hardly.

    Hope you all understand,

    Random CR player

    submitted by /u/mokshitbind
    [link] [comments]

    Any deck recommendations? Came back to CL after almost a year of inactivity. Currently I’m using this deck and I can’t think of any proper good decks. Thanks!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    molt has always been a CR conspiracy theorist but I think he completely lost it. maybe I'm wrong. what do you think

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    This has to be the closest crown ever

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    They crashed. :(

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    When are they going to fix the Bandit > Ice Spirit interaction?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Bandit's dash will kill Electro Spirit and Heal Spirit without them activating, but it doesn't kill Ice Spirit with the dash and the Ice Spirit will freeze it.

    Either it should happen with all spirits or none, but it doesn't make sense for Bandit's dash to kill 2/3 spirits without activation but not the Ice Spirit.

    submitted by /u/Huntyadown
    [link] [comments]

    9 weeks since update.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Surviver's log. 60 days since Clan Wars 2. Players are dropping like flies.

    My middle of the road clan got 2nd for 5 weeks straight in the first war, and have alternated between 3rd and 4th in the current war, so little to no intrigue week to week. Witnessed the power of clans filtering in members from feeder clans to repair ships and win by strength in numbers, even though clans are supposedly limited to 50. Witnessed clans get off to weak starts and die off by the dozens. We're surviving, surviver's log, but it's pretty freakin stupid that we're in this situation.

    Remember when wars were optional?

    9 weeks in, we could have won or lost 31 different wars by now in CW1. Our players can stand a war loss, as long as they knew a new war was starting in less than a day. Who's freakin idea was it to not only make a Boat Race one Week at a time, but to face the same clans for a WHOLE MONTH, WEEK AFTER WEEK? Also, I like the Best 2 of 3 match, but why not allow the single battle to be a different rotating game type like the old collection day and have the player sacrifice 1 of their 4 war decks to play draft battle or something?

    I'm cool with the new war setup. But I think you can do a whole war in a 1 week race, incentivize players to participate and stay with a single clan better, and offer a few more game modes along the river, while still keeping the 4 decks a day format.

    I'm done carrying on. Please light me up. Comment if you agree or disagree. I'm just tired of playing this new format of a game I used to love playing, and hope there's some compromise between old and new.

    submitted by /u/SplashbackDeuce
    [link] [comments]

    E-barb buff incoming?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel