• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Clash Royale [EFFORT POST] Card Power Rating from Season 9 to Season 16

    Clash Royale [EFFORT POST] Card Power Rating from Season 9 to Season 16


    [EFFORT POST] Card Power Rating from Season 9 to Season 16

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    [Humour] Lightning Prediction

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    [EFFORT POST] "Royal Commendations" - Introducing a new way to earn achievements on Ladder

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    “Elixir Spirit” fan model

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    After 4 years, aside from the two new cards, I finally maxed my account. It was not an accident which card was the last to be maxed.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Nothing like some good ole motherly love first thing in the morning.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Who else agrees?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Finally! Challanger III as a Free2Play Level 1. Lots of frustration and annoying opponents but I did it! :D

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Since the Sparky doesn’t have an actual change in appearance when you upgrade her star level, I thought I would make this concept based on one of the clash-a-rama videos but this time it looks better

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    petition to bring back custom deck sizes for casual games

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    First post, i made this like 2 years ago

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    2v2 draft challenge bug. No card to select

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    WB sudden death cheese rush

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    For all of those new to the game or returning, I have put together a great 4-minute video giving you the best strategies, tips and tricks to progress faster and learn the game. I hope this helps some of you! ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Mini pekka #7th card

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    This poor clan has been busy fixing the boat all week, and that's how they play CW2.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Found this in a presentation my English teacher gave to my class.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Did anyone know THIS could happen in overtime?! First time for everything I guess

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    �� Roast my deck, my poor life choices, and my questionable parentage. Then help me!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    🔥 Roast my deck, my poor life choices, and my questionable parentage. Then help me!

    I don't know if my deck is trash, or I'm trash. (It's bothIt's NOT both) My win rate is over 54%, so statistically I'm above average, something your mom often tells me as well. However, I'm stuck in the stereotype of mid-ladder, and according to what I've read here, that means I am terrible and beyond redemption. My PB is 5951, and I just can't seem to break 6k.

    Also, apparently, I'm using horrible cards everyone here will mock and judge me for using. So judge away, and then help me fix it!

    This is my current deck:

    Roast them

    inb4doyouhateballons? Yes, yes I do.

    And here are all my cards, in a hopefully non-annoying layout. (Probably still will be):

    Roast them all

    I have used Hog Rider since I unlocked it way back in 2016 when it wasn't a default card. So I'd be sad to see it go, but needs must. I do love Nado, like, a lot. Because I'm a terrible person. I also just recently maxed Poison and eWiz, so I'm dealing with an existential sunk cost fallacy there.

    Anywho, I do have a few trade tokens other than Legendary, so I could upgrade a few cards if needed. If it wasn't apparent by my upgrades, I prefer faster decks, this is the first one above 4 elixir I've wielded for a while.

    I hate Golem, Xbow, Spawner Huts, and e-Golem, as any self respecting Clasher should. I've never really been a meta-deck player either. 2.6 and 2.9 can go screw themselves.

    My royaleapi link is: https://royaleapi.com/player/2G8R8GUQ/ if you want more ammo to hurt my feelings and/or more detail to help me.

    So roast away! I left several low hanging fruit for you: Emoji in title, maxed eBarbs, high gem count (it was from 3 years ago! I was weak!)

    Like, comment, and subscribe.

    submitted by /u/viperyourmother
    [link] [comments]

    Golem is going to make me quit

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    The golem needs a nerf, whether its an elixir increase or reduce death damage. He is too oppressive. Pair him with lightning and goodbye to any defense you had to attempt to counter. I know I'm going to get hate and "git gud". But I don't even care. Playing against it constantly, its cheese, and oppressive. Im about done with it.

    submitted by /u/mckinniss0311
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel