• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Clash Royale Looks like CR Instagram page lost 200K followers after posting this to their story 😂🤡

    Clash Royale Looks like CR Instagram page lost 200K followers after posting this to their story ����


    Looks like CR Instagram page lost 200K followers after posting this to their story ����

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    New Meta: Spirits Cycle Deck!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    So now we know where our boy at

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    First, they compensated for nerfing trade token by giving a higher drop rate in CW 1 but now CW 2 they completely removed the tokens. Making the enjoyable 3-day war, into 5 weeks of the unfair race to reach Colosseum to get what, the same ladder game x3 renamed 'Duals' and some gold. Bring back CW1!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    My friend drew this! Looks awesome!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Everything wrong with Clash Royale

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Let me just start by introducing myself. I installed clash royale exactly 3 years ago and I fell in love with it. I started grinding the game pretty hard ever since and quickly started getting good at it. My PB is 8032, best finish #155, 100GC badge, etc

    I still love the game and play pretty much everyday and personally I'm happy with the game as long as ladder/GCs/Global Tournaments are in the game and they deliver decent balance changes. But I understand that most CR players are not sweaty tryhards like me and a game like Clash Royale won't survive for long if they keep appealing less and less to the casual players. So I decided to type this down.

    Before starting, I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be talking about Clan Wars and progression. There's dozens of great posts in this subreddit about it.

    So here it goes:

    Shop:

    In the CW2 update, they said they were going to rework the shop, which really didn't happen, apart from the daily gift, which is related to the removal of quests. Daily gift should be independent from the daily deals because now we get 1 less deal a day. And btw, why are those absurd gem deals still in the daily deals?

    But maybe I'm not giving them enough credit because they did kinda rework the shop, by drowning us in offers everyday. I've legit had 4 different offers running at the same time.

    Decks:

    The community has been asking for years for more deck slots. How hard can that be to implement? Seriously. They could even make money out of it.

    And while in the deck topic, once again, how hard can it be to fix the copy deck bug where 1-3 cards are not copied? And why is it impossible to copy decks from TV Royale anymore?

    Emote decks/random tower skin:

    Small QOL change that people have been asking for a while as well. There are almost 200 emotes in the game. It would be nice to have emote decks, just like cards. Also the ability to rearrange the emote colection.

    I'm pretty sure random tower skin was another thing promised by Drew that ended up not being in the game. Go figure.

    Ingame Tournaments:

    Ever since rewards were removed from tournaments, they died. It's a shame because it's a feature that has so much potential, but it needs to be reworked or just deleted. It serves almost no purpose right now.

    15k tournaments are also constantly being requested by the community, but they were obviously flawed because of cheap gems. The simple solution would be to only let supercell content creators to create them from time to time.

    Friendlist:

    Friendlist used to look good and simple, but since the last update lacked content they decided to change friendlist UI and make it look like trash. It's not full screen anymore, it doesn't show leagues anymore and it's too long. The best option is probably just reverse the UI update.

    GCs:

    Classic challenges are still doing fine, but grand challenges waiting times has increased a lot in the last year because it has gotten to the point where it's too competitive for average players.

    Many suggestions have been done about this topic, such as: lower price, challenge tokens, some free challenge entries with pass royale, etc

    2v2 Ladder/GCs:

    2v2 was introduced to CRL a long time ago and it's there to stay. At the start most people were against it including CRL players, but nowadays it's an established mode in CRL and probably the most important set.

    Here's the problem. There's no incentive for casual players to watch that at all because there's no competitive 2v2 ingame. This is something that has been asked for a long time now, so why aren't they doing anything about it? I understand that 2v2 ladder might be a little hard to implement because of matchmaking logistics (maybe?) but I don't see why it was not implemented to classic and grand challenges yet.

    Communication:

    The communication between the Clash Royale dev team and the community is underwhelming to say the least. I look at all these other competitive games, including other supercell games and it's laughable how much clash royale neglect their community.

    Speaking of the dev team, how many people do they actually have working in clash royale? and how many hours a week do they clock in? do they even go to the office everyday? and if yes, what do they even do? There's nothing new in clash royale for a long time and let's not call CW2 an update. I just don't get it...Do they just sit there all day chilling? Are they even adressing the current problems? Do they even care about the game?

    Special challenges:

    Maybe this one it's just me, but I used to enjoy special challenges a lot when they were mostly draft/3x elixir/rage/sudden death. But now they create the most random and boring challenges.

    Another problem with special challenges is that ever since they made it available to continue playing after 3 losses, they are not challenging anymore.

    Card releases:

    There's a small problem with card releases, which sets ladder/GCs apart from competitive play. When cards are released, they are only available in challenges, so technically they are not officially out yet (usually for about a month) and because of that, competitive players usually are not able to use those cards for that time period, which means that practicing on ladder/GCs everytime a card is released becomes sorta useless, specially if it's a strong card on release and also specially now because of the card boost.

    Pass Royale:

    Pass royale is obviously a great way to monetize the game. But at this point they are not even trying anymore. They haven't been making new arenas for months, tower skins are looking worse every season and the emotes are debatable.

    Balance changes:

    Sometimes cards become instantly broken after balance changes or when they are released and in the past they used to do emergency nerfs/buffs but they just stopped doing it and now we have some metas where some cards completely dominate and it becomes extremely boring. For example, the previous 2 seasons were dominated by heal spirit, musketeer and skeleton dragons.

    Conclusion:

    I'm aware of some other problems in the game, but this were the ones I had on my mind for a while and the ones I find the most relevant. But if you have something else do add to the list or if you disagree with anything that I wrote, feel free to give your own opinion and suggestions. Let's talk about it.

    And to the dev team. What have you been doing? What's the roadmap for clash royale in the next months/years? Have you considered hiring more people?

    submitted by /u/Twitch_eXeF
    [link] [comments]

    R.I.P 50 gems but still worth it

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Well , that explains why a bunch of us are seeing/playing underlevelled cards in challenge , the deck screen shows level 9 which is the level cap and not the actual level of your cards which will apply in game - it can be misleading ! Definitely not UI at it's finest!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Petition to limit Legendary trade holds to 20K gold. Why not simply put 20K gold on hold whether we put up one, two, three or four maxed Legendary cards for trade? Regardless of which card is accepted in trade, only one card will be swapped anyway.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Just lost someone who has been in my clan since day 1 of release... is this what Supercell intended?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    u/Milo-the-great Do you have something to confess to us?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    FIRST TIME TOP 1K HYPE! I’m so glad to finally get here

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Last war we couldn’t finish the line or even hold 4th place, now no other clan is even playing. When will they fix war?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    SplashBros 3D Animation Fan Art - Valkyrie

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    This is the worst feature of CW2 by far. (Details in the comments)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    What's the use of boosting a Card when you have no intention of releasing the Card until the end of the Boost? Has the entire Dev team of Clash Royale been swapped out for some hypnotised crazy headless chickens?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    What I miss the most about CW1

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    To me, CW2 is missing the fundamental aspect of CW1 that kept it feeling fun and fresh; the deck building, the adaptation, and how no two war days ever felt the same. CW1 was out for around 2 years, and I still loved playing it, it never felt old. (Note: this is a long post, tl;dr at the bottom)

    I remember waking up in the morning and checking the game, looking to see what cards I had to work with in my clan war battle. I would iterate on my deck a few times, and play some friendlies with clanmates to try out a few different decks, and sometimes if I couldn't for the life of me come up with a good deck I would watch my clanmates play and take notes from them. Eventually, I would go into the final battle, and if it went well I would share my deck in the chat and some of the strategies I used with it. I loved every single aspect of this process, and as I said before, even after 2 years I used to feel like a kid on christmas morning everytime I would open the game to build a war deck.

    CW2 had some really great ideas, I love the duel mode, and the trickiness of coming up with 4 different decks that do not overlap at all. The only problem is, the way CW2 is made you only need to come up with those 4 decks the first time you play, and now those are the 4 decks that I am supposed to use for who knows how many years until CW3? To be honest while I really enjoyed the duels at first, it's only been a month and already I am finding it is getting a bit stale.

    My solution is simple; every war week (or even war day!) all cards in the game are split into 4 distinct subgroups, each of which you have to make one deck from. I am assuming that CW1 had some sort of balancing to make sure you had a few of each different type of card available, and I would do the same here to make sure each subgroup has a few win conditions etc. I think each deck would work out to be similar to CW1 in terms of how many cards you have to choose from.

    Overall I think this would help to keep CW2 feeling fresh, and I know that for me personally, as I'm sure is the case for most others, I really miss the adaptive deck building aspect of CW1. There are still a few other areas that I think need fixing, but I think this would be one big step towards making CW2 reach its true potential.

    Tl;dr: CW1 was fun due to being different each war day, CW2 gets too stale too fast. Each week players should be given a random subset of 25 cards for each deck, and make 4 decks from those 4 subsets to use for that river race.

    submitted by /u/harenB
    [link] [comments]

    The Mini Collection Challenge is nearly giving me a heart attack. My craziest and most lucky game in four years of playing

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    can someone confirm, is he still scamming people or is he fixed

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Finally maxed one deck along with star levels as a light spender!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    What the hell is happening at CR HQ?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    • The mini challenge. Where everybody has the exact same card pool!
    • CW 2 (don't need to say more with this sub filled with complaints)
    • Elektro Giant: being introduced with the zap 'stun' on level 6, even if the Giant is level 13. No (big) communication about it. The celebration 100th card being bugged (probably the whole season).

    How can all this happen SC?

    submitted by /u/ghh-NL
    [link] [comments]

    FYI For those joining the Electro Giant Emote Competition...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    The deck selection shows each card as level 9, but the gameplay actually uses your current card levels. Lost a couple rounds because I didn't realize..

    Still won tho after adjusting 😌

    submitted by /u/seuss_sweets
    [link] [comments]

    ???

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    0 deaths baby

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel