• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Clash Royale What A Family

    Clash Royale What A Family


    What A Family

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I guess one lumberjack is enough in a deck, I don't need two

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I had literally one of each

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I made some Artwork for one of the most requested modes, Casual 1v1.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    How to activate king with hog, but keep fisherman same lane. (play fisherman in the back as soon as you see the hog)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Nice wallpaper

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    [NOT A MEME] I know this one sucks, because I'm running out of ideas. The royal family.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think we need more gold?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    i made a goblin deck as a joke and i havent lost a match with it.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    [IDEA] Clan badges - Currently we can choose between 180 different ones, but with a system like this one the number would be greatly increased depending on the number of available colours. Would love to have this with clan wars 2! (pls enjoy it took me hours)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Made a quick clone play to cancel the tornado and get the win

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Yay! Just lost the 12th game of a classic challenge by one hp (I haven't won a cc).(repost because of background noise in the previous post)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Leader accidently demotes himself. Lol

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    “nErF eLiXiR gOlEm aNd hEaLeR” ��‍♂️

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Some good news for those that lost their ranked finishes to trophy finishes. This could also be a potential QOL change coming with the big update.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    [DISCUSSION] Why are there two different kind of turrents revealed?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Lvl 1 towers unharmed at 4700 trophies

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Best of luck

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    My friends ban

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm posting this for my friend. Please have a read it's heartbreaking to see an account with lots of efforts put in being unreasonably banned :( the following are his statements, not mine

    Permanently banned for disruptive behavior??

    I woke up this morning to all my clan mates blowing up my phone asking what happened. I was so confused until logging into clash royal and seeing I was permanently banned for "disruptive behavior". I never used obscene/vulgar language, so I don't understand what i did to deserve a permanent ban.

    I was the leader of a fairly large clan so I am guessing someone abused the report button. Yesterday, we had a huge troll join and say extremely inappropriate language. He challenged me to a 1v1 and I called him "trash" and similar words NOT SWEARING, after I beat him in response to the language and obscene slurs he used on me. I understand now I should have just kicked him and not retaliated. (I was just very bored that day). But I don't think that's worthy of permanent still. I don't understand how that would be a perma ban however. Especially when it was in response to much worse. I have over 15 clan mates who already sai I don't understand how that would be a perma ban however. Especially when it was in response to much worse. I have over 15 clan mates who already said they would vouch

    I have been grinding my account for over 3 years and I'm very sad.

    Username: Fresh__Kicks1 Tag : #Q9RQY22U

    submitted by /u/paulh0107
    [link] [comments]

    People be like playing siege and air event without any siege and air. Welcome to the mid ladder. They just cant give up their wizard and ebarbs

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    [Effort Post] Card Skins -- The update that would change the game forever

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    With the upcoming Clan Wars 2 update just around the corner. I had some time to think about: "What update would actually excite me? What update would provide a totally new approach to the game?"

    Card Skins.

    The upcoming update is supposed to drastically accelerate tradition progression in the game. Progression was Supercell's primary source of income. Now, I strongly believe they should redirect towards the cosmetic side, just like almost any successful game today. They have already done this with emotes, star levels, and tower skins, but it just isn't enough.

    Card Skins: Each card will have their own individual library of skins (looks like your tower skin library but for individual troops) that can be accessed by tapping on the card info. The first skin listing for each card is its original, plain card. The second listing would be the only skin theme that every single card in the game would share: star leveled (golden skin). These would be the first two options, nothing new here yet (except for the ability to switch between the skins).

    Following this, is what's new. Each troop has its own exciting group of skins available for unlock. And I'm not talking just changing the color of that Pekka's sword, I'm talking about adding something actually tangible and unique to the card appearance. Maybe the Mini Pekka card wears underwear on his head or it is a DIY version of Mini Pekka that looks like it was built with metal scraps and loose wires, or maybe the Pekka looks like some futuristic, white clone-troopery style. The possibilities are endless! Each skin would have 1-3 (or 5) tiers (like star levels) that become increasingly difficult to unlock. A Mini Pekka skin that starts with one pancake on its sword, and stacks up to 3 or 5 would be amazing. Skins that cost gems, challenge wins, special offers, and the royale pass would also be implemented.

    Unlocking these skins would require actual work. Maybe something like "Tier 1: Win 30 ladder matches using this card [14/30] ---> Tier 3: Win 300 [14/300]" or "Donate this epic card to your clan members 25 times". This would honestly be an adequate replacement for the rather unexciting Quest system currently in the game. Supercell, you really want us to play more than 8 cards? A disco-themed Goblin skin would definitely encourage me to. A Santa Giant would definitely encourage me to.

    There would really be so much potential with an update like this. And it wouldn't just stop with card skins, there can be card sound effects or moves (e.g. how a Musketeer holds his musket while firing)!

    ---

    So, Supercell, please give this an actual thought. By the time the next update drops after Clan Wars 2, I would say everyone would have progressed enough to shift their focus towards the more cosmetic/flex side. Fortnite does it, Call of Duty does it, TF2 does it, why don't you? This update would genuinely excite me and give me a new reason to log onto the game.

    I've talked to some former CR players about this, and they all agreed that this would be something they would return to. It would make the game less of a chore and give everyone a new reason to play.

    Clan Wars 2 is an update that will help everyone max their cards and provide equality in the arena. It's a middleman, a gate, a pit stop to something new: a cosmetic approach to the game.

    If you read all of this, thank you so much. I spent a lot of time thinking about his and writing it out.
    Let me know what you think. If you agree with me, upvote this so Supercell can see.

    submitted by /u/PokkemonGO
    [link] [comments]

    [Basics Guide] The Optimal Placements Of The Crown Towers Damaging Spells.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    PSA: Stop the degeneracy - Satire (sort of)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Please, please, PLEASE stop thinking that Wizard needs to be in every deck. Get out of your naive faze. Every single player uses the same cards, and it's time to put some trust in your brain functionality by using cards that are under 5 elixir.

    If your deck looks something like this: Wizard, Witch, Valkyrie, Mega Knight, Rage, Skeleton Army, Clone, and Elite Barbarians, it's time to become a real man. We're leaving these decks behind and moving onto decks that require (literally) any amount of skill to use.

    Before you say it, I'm not salty. I haven't even played Clash Royale today. But just know, if you're using these types of cards, you are participating in an act of degeneracy. We're leaving Golem decks, Royal Giant decks, and any deck with Rage in 2019. We're moving onto better, more virtuous decks and learning skills other than typing your mom's credit card number so you can afford to upgrade your wizard to level 12 in Jungle Arena.

    Take it from a Master 3 player, cut these cards out of your life. Not only are they harmful to your development as a player (not to mention they probably slow your brain development), but they also harm the people you play against. Consider the fact that they might become suicidal over your degenerate card taste. Thanks

    submitted by /u/PoopNickeI6
    [link] [comments]

    Whaddya think?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel