• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Clash Royale Thanks!

    Clash Royale Thanks!


    Thanks!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    people of reddit, I am calling for any help I can get! I contacted supercell earlier to change my email associated with my account to my main email, and I logged on later to this!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    100th card better destroy Pekka

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Yikes.... ��

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    The 3-3 game in infinity elixir mode

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    [Petition] Allow level 1 players to buy legendaries from the shop past Arena 12. They deserve it :)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Let's take a good look at the clan wars island before saying goodbye forever.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    You see this in a game wyd? ��

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    5.8k to 6.4k ladder is a clusterfuck of boredom and if this update doesn't address it I'm done.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Don't give a fuck about Clan Wars 2. Yawn. I want things fixed that should have been fixed for years. Clans. Tourneys. QoL. Star Skins. BASIC STUFF.

    I already know this post will get downvoted to oblivion but I don't care. Need to vent about this game for a second and this is the place to do it.

    I've never loved a game as much and been so damn frustrated with it all at once.

    I cannot be the only one feeling this way?

    submitted by /u/duckinfum
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve never seen someone do this

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    3 crowns at the same time XD

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Fix for the start of game stalemate

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Anyone else hate games where the first minute or two is sitting there waiting for the other guy to make a play? I almost always make the first play, because it's just not fun to sit and stare at the screen, but then I'm at a disadvantage.

    Simple but effective solution: All your towers take damage when you leak elixir. There should be a short grace period so the first elixir or so leaked doesn't damage you. But if you choose to make the second play instead of cycling something in the back, you will suffer a penalty. King tower would obviously not activate due to this damage.

    submitted by /u/therealmeal
    [link] [comments]

    How do you clash in the arena?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    You often hear how clash royale is like chess when pros play and I agree as I play cr like how I play chess. Thinking ahead and predicting oppenent's moves? Ha, of course not! I play cards randomly and wait for them to make a mistake or leave an opening and then take advantage of it by risking it all just like in chess. How do you clash in the arena?

    Ps if you couldn't tell I am joking, except the part about chess that pretty much sums up how I play chess.

    submitted by /u/bruh_dood
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh moment

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    So we have invencible clones now?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Should I level up this deck or classic log bait? F2p player and I just want to know which one is better and more suited to the meta. Thanks!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Nice, thanks supercell

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I hate life. I have lost faith in humanity now

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Solid advice. Just pick one.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I was having a bad day and this happened.. And Lucky was his name O

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Hi, I don’t read much about meta or nerfed cards. I like using this hog deck but it gets killed by fire. What cards would you replace? And if you can mention why it would be appreciated. FTP btw

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Game improvement suggestion: when you finish the bonus bank, every crown you receive gives 1 star level/1 experience. I think it would motivate players to play more and gives people like me something to do when they’re finished with the bonus bank, I would love any feedback :)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    What is the blast radius for giant bomb?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel