• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    Clash Royale Seriously the last challenge had even more rewards+ emote and cost less to play again. 25 gems was the best deal they ever had and should have never changed especially for draft.

    Clash Royale Seriously the last challenge had even more rewards+ emote and cost less to play again. 25 gems was the best deal they ever had and should have never changed especially for draft.


    Seriously the last challenge had even more rewards+ emote and cost less to play again. 25 gems was the best deal they ever had and should have never changed especially for draft.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Card idea: Elixir Storage! I know it's been done before, but this is my take on the idea. More information in the comments.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    O.M.G. I can’t believe I made it after 4 years! Oh...

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Thog Rider Emote - Hargok

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Why was this post removed exactly?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    RIP Hay Day

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Broke his metal state with this miner b-rad would be proud

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    That rocket was close

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Though it's a late shipment, the Royal Delivery finally has what it takes to nobly pulverize The Arena!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I was skeptical to post this but I think this is necessary. Supercell if you are reading this please take action. He has done this before. He is very abusive. His tag is #LUPLCJ8GG

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Here's a troop fusion I drew. Mega minion + Mega knight =

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Part 2! E Wiz isn’t friendly either! ����

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Happy Cake Day to me!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Everyone talks about the shop having horrible deals, but 100 gems for one tier is even worse

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Can we PLEASE get star LVL previews!?!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Supercell Can we PLEASE GET STAR LEVEL PREVIEWS?!? I'm always trying to find out what my next star level card is going to look like... we can't exactly take back what we make our max lvl cards cosmetics once we've upgraded our cards star level. What if we aren't happy with what the upgrade looks like and then we can't go back? Cause that's exactly what happens now! I always tried to ignore this topic because it didn't appear imminent at the moment but as I get more cards to max level it becomes more of a frustration and I bet I'm not the only one with this problem.

    Also, I had an idea about FTP players getting free tower skins every other season (or whatever y'all see fit) I know it's not too unrealistic because we all had the chance to get the igloo tower skin last Christmas. And maybe make previous tower skins available for purchase with gems when/if you have pass Royale. Please think about these things

    submitted by /u/Xtroyer123
    [link] [comments]

    if that skeleton hadn't strayed I might have lost the battle

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    i did some fanart on the sixfanarts challenge on instagram

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    i did some fanart on the sixfanarts challenge on instagram

    i kind of remake some cards into my style during this isolation days :) nothing better than staying creative and playing some clash royale...

    https://preview.redd.it/2nypnsc0ysx41.png?width=2160&format=png&auto=webp&s=450269c7a5e2d4b531b6ba3eeb0bd532c524d6b6

    submitted by /u/fnk_artworks
    [link] [comments]

    Game is getting stale.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    This game seems to rotate around the principle of, either waiting till doubles or going first and your opponent pressures you opposite lane at the bridge.

    I'm penalized game after game because I don't want to wait the 2 minutes to place a card down.

    No matter what card I drop, or cycle, I'm always, always pressured opposite lane. It's getting boring.

    I've played for 4 years, 6600+ trophies. But it's the same old repetitive bull shit. Wait for your opponent to make a move first or you make one first and get bum rushed.

    I could I guess play a fast cycle deck, sure, but then I'm just going to be doing the same thing that happens to me.

    submitted by /u/Wicked_Odie
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my gameplay ������

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Opponent with 100-0 matchup BMs and chokes the game

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Using the new emote properly

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    What is you’re favourite tower skin/emote?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Maxed the very last card on my account. The best one

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel