• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Clash Royale POSITIVE ELIXIR TRADE. (Clan war battle)

    Clash Royale POSITIVE ELIXIR TRADE. (Clan war battle)


    POSITIVE ELIXIR TRADE. (Clan war battle)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Please give us sliders so we can listen to music and but still want to hear the gameplay, or if you want to hear the in game music but its always too loud. This gives the user more control for a better overall experience. (Sorry for photoshop on an older model phone)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    My minipekka has very long arms

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    What do you think, should the barb have scored?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Rocketeer Is Literally UNPLAYABLE

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Clan Wars need an update. ASAP.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    This is not an effort post by any means but I just think it needs to be said (although I realize it is being said all the time by others.)

    Collection day is unbelievably vapid. War battles are 9/10 times just me steamrolling someone with bad card levels while I have a full deck of level 12s.

    Add a new league maybe??? Considering the threshold for legendary arena is 3000 and the top clans are above that by a factor of almost 20 times.

    submitted by /u/cowmastermind
    [link] [comments]

    Kill Goblin Using Zap

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    User experience: challenges and special modes should save the last deck you used, for example on Mega Touchdown

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I see no reason, from a user experience point of view, of why I'd need to create a Mega Touchdown deck every time the challenge comes up, and even if I lost 3 times and wanna continue why should I need to create the deck AGAIN.

    Same thing could be applied for Dragon Hunt, double elixir, triple elixir, and all the tons of modes. I guess that "deck slots" might be a hot topic, but now with all these modes, but especially for Mega Deck modes, I don't see why you wouldn't just get the deck pre-filled with the last deck you ever used for that mode.

    submitted by /u/JoaoTorres
    [link] [comments]

    IDEA: Offline Mode! If you play Clash Royale without wifi, you have limited controls.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    A small rant about ladder

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    So I have been stuck between 5300 and 5600 for a while now and it has been bugging me, especially the last few months. All the decks I face are skill-less spam decks that just spam random stuff at the bridge and because they are overleveled they can get away with it. It is so annoying to see a worse player than me (judging from the absolute horrendous plays that they make) win just because they have higher level cards than me and they can just fireball or rocket all my defence away that will die instantly. I'm a free to play player and I only have 1 deck that is high enough for ladder so switching to another deck (not lowering myself to their level though) is not really an option. But being defeated just because some Ebarb valk hogrider rage moron has higher cards is super darn frustrating. End rant

    submitted by /u/Autiflips
    [link] [comments]

    Umm...thanks ?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Beating the most disgusting deck with the most disgusting way possible

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Am I the only one bothered by the king not looking at the direction in which he's shooting?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Simple math, right?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    If i haven't zapped that balloon that would've been another story

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    The star level of tornado keeps going for the old duration

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Happy 10th Birthday Supercell

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I updated my deck quite a bit from my last post using my own theoretical ideas and the tips I was given.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Spread of coronavirus through sneezes, colorized

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I made this deck as a joke to counter all these "cheap" cycle goblin barrel decks. It worked even more boring than I could've imagined. This is what you deserve, bud! These decks have ruined the game for me.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Goblins don’t care about social distancing

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Need tips for xbow vs golem

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I'm trying to learn how to play 2.9 this season. When I play other decks I normally push opposite lane so my opponent can't support their golem push but with xbow you can't really do that. Any tips?

    Also I don't want to see any e barb rage mega knight witch wizard players complaining that xbow is op in the comments.

    submitted by /u/nigwardisgod
    [link] [comments]

    How's my gameplay? It's against a clanmate, and he does play golem, but this version. I just gave him the deck since I suck against lightning. Anyways, rate my gameplay.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Zap on the dot

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel