• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Clash Royale I saw 3 ways this could end. And all 3 of them happened.

    Clash Royale I saw 3 ways this could end. And all 3 of them happened.


    I saw 3 ways this could end. And all 3 of them happened.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I'm bad at editing but pleaaase SC/Drew/Seth give us this ram rider emote

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Where’s goal-line technology when you need it?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Just an expertise move

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Clan Wars in a nutshell

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Spear goblins are OP... what a game!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    What more people to see this

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Anyone else have trouble getting their rares up to lvl 13?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    The Wizard can watch his own back

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    The perfect counterplay doesn’t exi—

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Live TV Royale of Top Ladder Players (More Info in Comments)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    New Card Idea

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Sweet revenge

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Fire golem. Attacks with blasts of fire!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Does anyone else get bored of their deck?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I have a deck that I'm really good with. I've only made one change after pekkas playhouse, which was swapping in a lumberjack for a mini pekka. My deck is far from standard, but it kills in my hands. My highest trophy count is 5235, before I got bored and quit for a while.

    I really like my deck. It balances stuff really well, and it can counter just about anything. But at this point, it's all I can really play with. I haven't spent much effort leveling up cards outside my deck, and switching things out throws off my rhythm big time. My favorite challenges are draft because it means I get to try something new, while my opponent also has to try something new at the same time.

    submitted by /u/Liar_of_partinel
    [link] [comments]

    Challenges should be able to be done again without rewards when complete

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    So close to pulling it off...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I really enjoy playing with this deck! Any suggestion how could I improve it? I’m very close to lvl my bomb tower ��

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    I decided to make a smurf account and see how quick I could get to arena 13... 4 days later and

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    This maxed player drops to 4K just to win every game, then drops again

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    [Effort] No stress, No problem: How to progress stress free.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Hello, guys! In this post, we will be going over just a few of the game's different ways that someone can get frustrated at the game or can even find themselves deleting the game. We will then go over what exactly is causing the issue and with that, we will go over fixing the issue.

    I'll go over dealing with leveling defects, tilting, and adapting to balance changes. As always, I hope you enjoy the post, and if you want to see a strategy breakdown post on a card, or a post on any topic at all, let me know in the comments below. For this post specifically, if you think of another annoyance you want fixed, then comment it down below and maybe we could do an "anti-stress Royale" series.


    Issue number 1:

    Leveling defects

    What is the problem:

    Card and King level differences create frustrating interactions in battle and can even affect the outcome of the match decently, making ladder play frustrating. This is an infamously complained about and controversial issue in Clash Royale. A lot of low leveled players groan when they see that lvl 12 or 13 and they then go on to see all maxed commons and rares frustratingly making crucial interactions harder to preform and thus, making "unfair" matches.

    How does the problem occur:

    Leveling differences are caused by opponents having different level to trophy ratios. There are two things that impacts this ratio:

    • Skill level in general: If your a less than casual player like me, you simply are not that great at the game. Therefore, this will make the trophy number rise at a slower rate than most people while the level up rate will stay the same, therefore making the level number naturally higher compared to others at the trophy level and making you have a higher level to trophy ratio than normal.

    • Running into an opponent who has spent more money: Supercell has to make money. No duh. There are some people who are willing to spend lots, there are people who are willing to spend less, and there are some people who are unable or not willing to spend any. Those who spend more will be able to increase the rate of level up even if they don't increase the rate of trophy count increase.

    When this happens, it makes people who have a normal level to trophy ratio very frustrated. So, how can people who have a normal to low level to trophy ratio deal with it?

    The best way for this problem to be fixed is to find a ladder deck that's level independent. Don't just go for F2P level up-easy, also go for how well a deck will work even where there are level disadvantages. One of my favorite level independent decks and probably one of the most popular is Grave-freeze. Think about it, your skeletons will almost always die to everything in spite of levels, your Graveyard level will barely affect that. And your freeze will always freeze for 5 seconds. Your Freeze level doesn't affect that (not anymore, at least)

    If you want more tips for level independence, read this.


    Issue number 2:

    Tilting

    What is tilting?

    Tilting is when you loose something in any form of what could be called a "bet," in this case, it's mostly trophies, and now you want to get them back by putting more on the line and you repeatedly lose more and more. You may start getting annoyed and eventually it will affect your games, decreasing the ability to win and making you loose even more, until you finally give up, losing a chunk of your trophies and setting yourself back.

    How does tilting work

    The science behind tilting is actually an instinct that in the time when we were hunter gatherers was very much needed. When the earliest of humans got food, they weren't sure about wether or not they would get some more in a while. This instinct was so useful because if they had their food stolen by an animal, it was a must to get it back to allow them to survive.

    As time went on, agriculture has obviously made this instinct at least somewhat obsolete since now we can buy a cow that was bred in a farm for our food. However, that instinct hasn't left us. We still think along the lines of, it's mine, I must get it back, no matter the risks.

    Hence, When you repeatedly loose, you think, I have to win this next one even though, at that point, such a thought can be quite wishful thinking.

    "Great. The reason I have so little trophies is because of my ancestors. So, how can you fix this?"

    Easy negation right here: Don't overplay ladder. What happens when you overplay ladder is you put more and more on the line, and the more you loose, the stronger and more annoying that instinct will get. So, when your trophy pushing, maybe play to try to get 2-3 wins, then take a little break, then go for another, and then repeat the cycle comfortably. This allows you to control how much is at "risk" and therefore, how strong the tilt affects you. Along with that, I actually recommend having another game and this one should be one that can go on for a longer time. For example, flappy bird. You can play flappy bird infinitely as long as you don't die. This will give you a long term distraction from Clash Royale. Also, put your phone or iPad away and go find something else to do for a little while. That will help as well.


    Issue 3:

    Impactful balance changes

    What are impactful balance changes?

    Balance changes can sometimes hit your main deck pretty hard and in a core way, making your deck less useable and making you feel stuck when you try to progress. Ah, yes. Balance changes. They are great ways at ensuring the cycle of an imperfect balance and healthy meta is in proper order and even just mixes up the game in general. However, as we know, some balances aren't always as successful. When these unsuccessful balances hit you hard, they can leave a decent impact on your season's success.

    How are impactful balance changes caused?

    When the devs balance a game, they try their best to keep a healthy meta in balance while also keeping the game fun and interesting at the same time. However, nobody's perfect. They can try to change the meta and make it a bit too impactful. Then, lots of people will seem inclined to use it and it's counters, and therefore turning a healthy meta change into a tricky issue with it. When this happens, those who's deck and play style can have harder times dealing with the issue short term can easily get annoyed at the slightly powerful card which now is being use more and more.

    Oh, so that's why there seems to be such a fuss over one card every other month. So, when this happens and it negatively affects me, how do I deal with it?

    Honestly, the easiest and best way to quickly overcome this issue while waiting for the next months balancing changes to fix it is simply to make or play with a side deck for the season and try to push as little as possible. This will allow you to be successful that season. I was a huge miner poison player. Loved 3.0. It was my top deck. And then the nerf came in season 9. That was the season where I had created the deck which would soon become my main ladder deck. It was a fast Ram 2.8 deck that ended up giving me my highest trophy count yet. And I thought that I would barely be able to push in the first place since I wasn't even playing with my main deck. So, you can still be successful, you simply must adapt.


    Conclusion

    There seems to be a wide variety of ways someone can get a little heated when it comes to 1v1 ladder progression. However, there are as many solutions as there are problems. So, when you get a little annoyed at Clash Royale, stop for a moment and think to yourself: Can I fix the issue I have, even just temporarily, so that I can get less frustrated in the future? If you answered yes, then fix it and move on.

    If you liked this post, I would like to remind you to comment down below for any suggestions on strategy card posts, any thoughts or ideas that you would like to see written about, or any other frustrations that maybe I can make a sequel post on. Once again thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next post.

    H__R

    submitted by /u/Huffelpuff__rainbow
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good number of trophy for a level 11 player?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I just turned level 11, and was just wondering if my trophy numbers are good for my level?

    I haven't spent a single dime yet so my card levels are all 10-12 :(

    submitted by /u/mustyketchap
    [link] [comments]

    Old replay, but I broke the replay. I ended up winning the game, 2-1 in overtime.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel