• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Clash Royale Most epic match that I've played. You won't regret watching! ⚡⚡

    Clash Royale Most epic match that I've played. You won't regret watching! ⚡⚡


    Most epic match that I've played. You won't regret watching! ⚡⚡

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    [<Royale Deliwery>] emote by me

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Never underestimate a sneaky Musketeer!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    I recently made a level one account and had the closest match ever

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Ice Wizard :3

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Cries in nado, exe

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Princess?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    So much relief to see that night witch pulled to the other side

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    This game absolutely needs rework protection.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: This is coming from a Hog-Executioner player. One who so far maxed 6/8 of his main deck cards after a year of grinding towards it. Take this for what you will. I won't say I'm unbiased when it comes to the tornado nerf. I'm too salty to objectively argue why I dislike it.

    However, one thing I have been arguing for long before the recent balance changes is that the biggest flaw Clash Royale has is it's lack of a rework protection system.

    People mention it from time to time but for those who don't know what I'm talking about: the best example of a rework protection system is the way Hearthstone handles it.

    Not gonna go into Hearthstones balancing or monetisation systems as a whole. There's things it does well and thinks it does less well. However, the rework protection is an absolute blessing.

    The way it works is: when Blizzard nerfs or significantly changes a card, they give everybody a 2 week period during which they can refund the card for the full amount of resources invested into it.

    Balance changes are a great thing. Clash Royale would be a horrible experience if they were few or non-existent. It would be a chore of neverending, stale and identical metas. I have nothing against balance changes in general.

    However, there is absolutely no worse experience a F2P or moderate spending player can have in Clash royale than investing months and months of time leveling a deck, only to have it significantly worsened by something completely out of his control.

    Single digit stat nerfs are another story. You don't have to give players a full refund any time you nerf a cards HP by 2%. But when you change a card so significantly that it could completely slash the viability of certain players' entire decks, there needs to be some form of compensation. Especially in a game as grind heavy as CR.

    submitted by /u/Makkisenpai
    [link] [comments]

    My own card hope you like it

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I can't draw, but I hope the picture gets the idea across. Card Concept: King of the Jungle, this ape stays cool until his crown falls off when half of his hit points are depleted, then he becomes enraged for the remainder of his life and go....

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Card Concept Warrior. He has to stay passive for 2.5 sec to start losing health

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Thank god, it took me a few days but I finally made it to the level 1 4K club!!!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    My Magic Archer Art, What do you think?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    My Electro Dragon Art

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Card Concept- Poison Minions. There probably is similar ideas out there, but this is my idea.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    New goblin emote? I thought zap could use some love from supercell

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Recently, I've fallen in love with Mega-bait. I was wondering if this was a viable variant of the deck. My trophy range hovers around 5k.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Fire spirits are getting athletic

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    So I was checking this guys profile and his number of wins caught me by a surprise. I checked his losses in Stats Royale and found he had 86k losses. I tried doing a bit of maths ( 88k + 86k x 3 minutes = 523.089 minutes) I converted the minutes into days and found he had 363 days just on ladder.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Won't it be cool if we had another air splasher?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Honestly, I see why sparky ignored the first musketeer, but it’s annoying as hell!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel