• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Clash Royale Quarantined Clashers at Home

    Clash Royale Quarantined Clashers at Home


    Quarantined Clashers at Home

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    My idea for improving party mode! Intoducing party rewards! I hope you guys enjoy it!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Who else agrees that these purple challenges are an absolute non-worthy waste of time?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Their cockiness left straight away

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I wonder what the story is here....

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    [Effort Post] Clash Royale Family Tree V2 (As of April 2020)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    ��PRO TIP��: The Ice Spirit’s jump nudges the Hog over one tile, allowing it to dodge the opponent’s tornado

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    lemontree finally did it GG ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I made it to Ultimate Champion with a unique deck!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    It’s old but I had saved up all of my good chests

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Introducing Fisherman: The only card that can become a building if he gets bored of walking.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I hit my all time record for donations. I was wondering if you have ever seen higher. Basically I have my phone open with 10 min screen timeout while I'm doing tasks like watching tv and hw. Quarantine gave me this opportunity

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Finally reached 6300 and the decisive battle was against a guy with the same weird name as mine. I'm 40yo and quarantine has given me enough time to break this personal record. Be safe, stay at home.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    (IDEA) User starts the 24 hour Chest boost every new arena or let then stack and let the user chose to use then.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Here is the cost of cards in CR (note: this is put out in Australian money)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Time to follow the trend

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    That's my first draw with my new Galaxy tab S6, I'm not a pro in drawing but due to the quarantine I was bored ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Bruh look how good I am at this game lol

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Anyone else thinks the Arena/Leagues system is outdated?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    In the current state of the game, a new player can reach Legendary Arena without even having a deck at tournament standards. There are 13 beatiful arenas, yet after just few weeks of playing, you'll spend the rest of your time in the same one. PEKKA Playhouse for example is one of the coolest looking arenas, but you'll only see it for a few days.

    As a start, it would be nice if challenges were played in different arenas. First match is in one and each win gets you in a higher arena until the 12th match is played in Legendary Arena.

    But i also think the game could benefit from a rework of the system: just to give a couple of examples, extend the trophy ranges of each arena and reduce the ranges of leagues, or add new arenas in place of leagues using the past seasonal arenas.

    I remember when i started playing how hard and intriguing was to climb arenas: each one introduced new cards and it was thrilling. I remember for example that to get past Arena 5 i needed to adjust my deck since my Skeleton Army was less reliable since opponents now had Zap and Wizard. It would be nice for new players to have more time to learn to counter every card.

    submitted by /u/Handsome_Claptrap
    [link] [comments]

    funniest clash tik tok i’ve seen

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Started my account in December 2016. After over 3 years of grind, many breaks taken, tears shed, and $10 blown on Pass Royales, I made it to the highest possible rank Clash Royale has to offer. My Clash career is finally complete.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Been in lockdown for several weeks, decided to give 2.6 Hog a try. Still lots to learn, but beginning to see why this deck is awesome! (Not good for your blood pressure though)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Any chance we will ever get an unranked game mode? This game is pretty fun but consistently going up against players who are 2-3 levels higher than me is the most boring and frustrating experience ever.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Heal Spirit overlook it can survive a Tesla hit, Ice Spirit can't

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel