• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Clash Royale Nightwitch by Alexandre M.

    Clash Royale Nightwitch by Alexandre M.


    Nightwitch by Alexandre M.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Imagine a Bowler emote where he’s spinning the rock!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Day 2: Miner Devito

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    If you blink you’ll miss it.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Pro gamer skeletons

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    It's a little bit annoying when you can't exit without making the deck

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Ideas to improve the game in 2020

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Hi, my ign is er1ck and I've been a long time player since the game came out in 2016 and last season I reached my long-time goal of ultimate champion, that's when I realized I had nothing much else to play for, I felt a bit hollow knowing that I can still play and reach a new trophies PB but the grind is slow and hard and it's pretty meh.

    I have to admit I am a moderate spender since the season pass is great because of the chest queuing. But any ammount of gold or cards is not exciting anymore since all upgrades require 50k+ gold for me and legendaries I haven't maxed need 14 more in average.

    Since the game has been stagnant with no groundbreaking additions in who knows how long (no SC, spawning a troop behind the princess tower every X seconds is not a groundbreaking mode), I've thought about some ways of revitalizing the game.

    I have 6 ideas and I will give a brief explaining of why it would be a good addition and after that I give some bullet points with info on how it should be implemented

    1) Bracket Tournaments : Year 2020 and we don't have this. With the player size of the game, this easily achievable and I suspect it'd be a great hit. Every match counts, real time progression, pressure and adrenaline.

    • 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512 player tournament brackets. Maybe even opening the 1024 option every weekend.
    • bo1, bo3, bo5 you can select the mode
    • bans / no bans you can also select this

    Not gonna comment on rewards because SC doesn't listen ever on this, but the higher the better, obviously.

    2) New Wars : Clan Wars were supposed to bring life into the game but it failed, the wars are underwhelming, not many clans are super try-hard where you have to practice prior to the attack, level problems, etc. So pretty much not the best they can be.

    • Match based on Active Hours : Apply machine learning, cluster the clans by active hours and pit similar together. Higher chance of facing members of enemies in war.
    • Challenge players in opposing clans : Allow players to challenge opponents for a bonus of 2 points or something.

    3) Clan Challenges : Make the clan work together towards something. I remember the Clan Chest where the crowns collected by every member added up and after 2 weeks you got a chest. Yes I know there were problems because some people don't understand clanmates have lives but it's a nice to have something that brings the clan together

    • Super Trainer : * Every 2 weeks your clan faces a "Super Trainer" with a determined deck so you and clan can plan and attack accordingly. *Absurd ammount of HP and elixir, YOU WILL LOSE the point is damaging the princess towers and king towers and defeat him for a huge reward. *1 attack per member at a time like current wars, the damage dealt during the match will be reduced for the next player.
    • Super Boss : Every 2 weeks, same concept really except for no towers. Can be a flying unit (eg. a huge Baby Dragon), or a ground troop (eg. a big PEKKA), spawning mobs, the boss also attacks, damage dealt to boss in your attack reduced for your teammates.

    4) Challenge Tickets : With the lack of gems and the not so recent change in offers with terrible value, GCs are a luxury nowadays.

    • Slim chance to get a ticket for an entrace into a GC in all chest or most chests.

    5) Return of great special challenges: With the addition of the pass and unlimited rentries with the same wins, special challenges suck now. Every challenge is like 9 wins with not so good rewards compared to the chests given in former times. Back in the day they would reward player with huge ammounts of gold and greats chests but not now. I remember one which added up to 256k gold for 12 wins + the respective chest.

    • Give the awesome 1 time rewards but reset loses to 0

    6) Allow selection of arena: Since I am a long time player I never got to play in the recently added arenas (Electro Valley, Spooky Town, I don't know if more). I know, I know, with the seasons you're supposed to get this new arena for the whole season but how about this:

    • Select preffered arena: in setting you pick any arena you want to play in and you have 1/3 chance of playing there in your next game, the opponent has 1/3 of playing in theirs and playing in the seasonal arena 1/3. Values can change, obviously.

    I have loved this game for so long, the strategy the concept, you don't find this anywhere else but it pains me that there's not much coming out nowadays. So hopefully SC can implement something new, big and exciting. And hey since you might be reading, maybe hire me SC I'm available and would move to Finland to work with you.

    Haha thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/rango312
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of putting boosted on my cards when nothing is boosted

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Not the card we need, but the card we deserve

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Most of u may not know...but P.E.K.K.A. can do hit over the bridge if it is not .5 tile away..!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Great intelligence of Firecracker

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    The Least Clutch Zap Ever

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Hey guys, recently I’ve been running into more xbow + Tesla decks in ladder and I find them hard to deal with. Any suggestions on possible card replacements or strategies? Thanks :)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    mini pekka drawing i just finished

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:29 PM PST

    All what you ever want in this notification

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:53 AM PST

    The closest game I’ve ever played

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I'm a wack rapper and here are some wack clash royale verses. (Check my profile for rhyme schemes and breakdown of this.)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Firecracker dodged balloon bomb by SHOOTING THIN AIR!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Dart Goblin Nearly Wet Himself

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    Hmm... Okay.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Rather than showing 39 crown tower damage per tick, could the poison show how much damage it will do total, like the arrows? I've been using poison for about a year and a half now and still don't know how much it does overall, and I've done the math before but I keep forgetting.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    New card idea (Assassin) the assassin is a knife throwing card that has a fast hit speed but low damage. This card is also similar to the bandit where the assassin will dash back to safety when low hp. This card also has a unique ability where he can only be seen few tiles away to make him sneaky.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:44 AM PST

    This is why we use high-damage spells.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Bandit dash fail

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    This is why I’m hesitant to play Elixir Golem. I feel like it can fuel your opponent if you use it like this.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel