• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    Clash Royale God Defense

    Clash Royale God Defense


    God Defense

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:09 AM PST

    they think they should add a Pass Royale related to dragons, where the Arena is a rocky mountain full of fire and dragon nests

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    Cleanest prediction you will ever see

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Poison Dragon-New Legendary Card

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Meet Seth

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Whoever came up with this gamemode, I congratulate you. It adds so much more skill and a whole new perspective to the game.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    I’ll have what she’s havin

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    To sum up this season in a song

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Has Supercell increased drop rate of goblin cards or is this just a coincidence?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Who else thinks they did the witch dirty with these balance updates?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    I love the new Loading Screen!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    After 3 years of playing I have finally fully maxed out my ladder deck

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    A Champion player needs more than an Arena 7 Player to progress

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    This is what your 3 day old account looks like after spending $150. (This is for science).

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:30 PM PST

    After 49,763 games I have Deleted Clash Royale.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    I have been playing the game since it came out. It is the only game I play and as a very isolated person, also the only interaction I have with people.

    I really really love the game and have put a lot of time into my decks, my play and my clans. Before trophy road was introduced I finally managed to get a deck maxed that I could use and just made it to 5K and what do they do... nerf 3M which was my key card in my deck.

    Now last season I finally got a new ladder deck maxed which included the witch and did well with the deck. I have been hitting 6K for a few seasons now but after maxing the last of my cards in the deck I was going to go all out this season. Well you have killed another card of mine and I really don't have anything to replace her with (I donate big time with 222 710 donations under my belt).

    I don't have money to throw away every month at the game (I bought 2 season passes and a couple of other small things) in order to max a third deck. It will take me a long time to get any cards up to witch's level that could replace her. I am really disappointed with the decision to mess with the witch in the first place but now I have literally deleted the game. Not that anyone at Super Cell will give a shit, they got their few bucks from me.

    The lvl 10 and 11 guys that make the most noise on this platform don't care if cards are killed it takes no time to get other cards up to par. It really sucks that after 3 and a half years or so finally having a chance to get up to top 10K in a season I have to start levelling other cards because the dev team reworked the shit out of a card changing the mechanics completely.

    I will keep following the r/ClashRoyale and will install the game if they breath some life back into the Witch. If not, so long and thanks for all the Elixir. Really sad for me. I don't have any other game I want to play to keep me busy during the late hours of the night.

    Thanks Super Cell.

    submitted by /u/MolecularMichael
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me what?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:25 AM PST

    {Effort Post} Witch: Why its not being reverted, give it time before saying the card is "dead"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    Witch took a massive blow this balance change, and for good reason. The entire meta either revolved around the Witch or countering the Witch, she peaked at 57% usage rate, and overall destroyed the game. Youtubers exclaimed that they have never seen as many players, pros and mid ladder alike, leave the game because of a single card before. Everything pointed to a massive nerf to the Witch.

    But people are also complaining that they should actually revert the rework, because "she was fine before". As someone who has been playing for 3 years, I personally cannot stress how much she wasn't. To date, she was one of the most complained about cards in the game, next to Wizard, Hog Rider, maybe even Mega Knight as well. Then there were her challenge stats. In ladder, her usage rates were relatively good, while win rates were on the lower side. In challenges, however, she never peaked over 2% usage rate, and 30% win rate. She was absolutly horrible in competitive play, pro players always talking about how God awful and easy she was to deal with as long as you had literally any other splash unity in the game. She didn't have any DPS, and was only ever used so that players could abuse how many skeletons she would spawn. That was what made her fundamentally broken. Melee troops never stood a chance against her, no DPS, horrible looking stats, being very complained about, everything points to her needing a rework, and so they delivered.

    As for this change, it is still way too early to tell if the card is officially dead or not. As of writing this, it is still less than 24 hours after the changes, and 1 of every 5 posts is about how SC killed Witch. We cannot tell if the Witch card is dead untill maybe several days to a week after her nerfs. Only then will we be able to tell how hard of a nerf she really took. As for the people who are still in denial, and are hard-headed to her being killed even this early on, she has a 27% usage rates in challenges, and still remains to be one of the most used troops in challenges to date, so saying she was killed is blatantly false as of right now. Whether her rates continue to drop or not will determine how hard the nerf actually hit her.

    [EDIT] And for those who are saying the SC team did this to "Cash grab", everything about that is all wrong in the most obvious ways. They made these changes because the previous Witch was unbalanced, and its reworked version broke the game. The reworked version is indeed a lot better than its old version, and I still think it will be much more viable than the old version of the Witch, even with these nerfs. They aren't doing this to take everyone's money, since if that WAS their case, they would just keep Witch the way she was so people could continue spending more and more money on her. Everything about SC clash grabbing is wrong, and all it is, from my eyes, is a way to get dirt on SC for trying their best to fix an unbalanced card that everyone used.

    TL;DR: It is too early to tell if the Witch has been "killed" or not, since it is less than 24 hours into the balance changes. And they are not reverting her back to the old Witch because her stats considered her to be unbalanced.

    I hope I was able to get my point across, because these sh*t posts whose sole purpose is to ridicule the hell out of SC, are getting blatantly annoying. So I thought it was time to release a well thought out discussion about this change, especially with the number of angry players out there, and give a detailed explanation as to "why"?

    Ty for reading,Sincerely, a Sparky lover.

    submitted by /u/Sgt_Burns141
    [link] [comments]

    #MakeCycleGreatAgain

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Please no more restart challenges

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Lumberjack Rush Three-Crown Draw

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    The real power of bats.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    After more than three years of playing, I finally upgraded my first legendary card to lvl thirteen!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    I feel like my friend and I are the only ones that use this feature...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:13 AM PST

    The only reason why I still play this game xD

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel