• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Clash Royale Down a full tower with 15 seconds left. Hound and 2 Dragons approaching. You won’t believe how it ends.

    Clash Royale Down a full tower with 15 seconds left. Hound and 2 Dragons approaching. You won’t believe how it ends.


    Down a full tower with 15 seconds left. Hound and 2 Dragons approaching. You won’t believe how it ends.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:18 PM PST

    I Made a Tier List for the Goblin Heist Challenge

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    the greatest comeback i’ve ever had in 3 years of playing this game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    The mortar used it’s dying breath to set me up for this clutch win

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    What about a clan boss? Everyone gets two attacks daily and Maybe have good rewards for defeating it. If it has 100k hp and spawns barbs and for harder difficulty elite barbs but at a fair spawn rate? I feel like players need something else to do instead of PVP. Just a random thought.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Fun Fact: You or the opponent are guaranteed to get this choice in the heist mode

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Ever Wonder How You Did Compared to Your 2v2 Partner? Idea to Show a Little Data After the Match

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:45 AM PST

    New card idea

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:31 PM PST

    Clash Royale Artwork - by jeonminwoo

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Fun fact, if you keep letting the featured emote play, it eventually bugs out

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:57 PM PST

    What has this game become...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Not a new idea, but mine's actually, yknow, good

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:17 AM PST

    My Supercell Shop collection :)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    Idea: give some actual mod tools for clans

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Clans are actually in a pretty average place despite the (really good) recent update, and could use some much needed dev time. Here's some ideas to make them better:

    • enforceable bans rather than just kicks.
    • analysis tools when clicking on profiles like total/avg donations, war clans participated in or missed, something more useful than just last logins. We kick around 10-15 idle players a week if they haven't logged on for 7 days, and we promote based on X amount of donations per week / participation in clan chat. But it's hard to track efficiently.
    • more levels so leaders and co-leaders can get more player engagement (rather than just elder (which is a weird level name btw)) so we can incentivise participation
    • a toggle switch to hide donations so the clan doesn't get spammed. I realise donations are part of your economy so I recommend resetting to show everything again when screens are changed
    • clan announcement messages
    • better chat functionality. The font is really rough on the eyes and (maybe it's just me?) autocorrect is turned off. The text boxes are not very friendly.
    • anti emoji spam measures in chat

    Post your ideas below in how we could improve clans.

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherSimian
    [link] [comments]

    Literally Exe-Nado Royale

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Surgical Goblins thoughts on how to improve the game

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    https://twitter.com/SurgicalGoblin/status/1196796958192607234?s=19

    What are your thoughts on this?

    I would love to have 2v2 Ladder and lower cost entry for GC's so not only very good players play it.

    submitted by /u/PugnaxRL
    [link] [comments]

    In need of help [Recovering an account]

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    About 6-12 months ago, I stepped on my iPhone and completely broke it.

    When I downloaded CR on a new phone, I had the Game Center login, but I completely forgot the supercell ID.

    This locked me out of my account to this day... does anyone know if there's any hope for me? Or how I could DIRECTLY contact supercell?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/LegendCR
    [link] [comments]

    Art by Alexander Trufanov and description makes no sense

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:49 PM PST

    38 game losing streak

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:45 PM PST

    So I've lost 38 games in a row. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I counter attack pretty much every single time, and they always end up beating me.

    Even if I counter them perfectly, they immediately deploy more troops than I can.

    About to drop the game all together, kinda losing motivation to keep playing. Any advice? I'm hardstuck 2k trophies.

    submitted by /u/Tnel1027
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t load

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:57 PM PST

    I quit in the middle of a match and now I haven't been able to open the game since am I banned?

    submitted by /u/fatman3737
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t believe me and my friend can do this to get chests lol

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:50 PM PST

    One goblin def

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:04 AM PST

    excuse me what

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Is it time to become active, been over 2 years now. Is this game still fun?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:11 PM PST

    Didn't triple draft just go out of rotation? Why does it say that it's upcoming?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel