• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 1, 2019

    Clash Royale Rice Wizard

    Clash Royale Rice Wizard


    Rice Wizard

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    How to use 2.9's Buildings in One Image

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] I got the Elixer Golem as a card for my war day battle and here's its lvl 11 stats against the other golems.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:14 PM PDT

    Rise!(Tombstone Emote)-Halloween Emote

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    So i was in school, reinstalled cr and i got this excusive emote

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Proof that if you go into a draft battle on the party tab and your chests slots are full you get put into a ladder match where you can gain/lose trophies

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    Premature Celebration LOL

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Thanks /Pspyro7 for helping me put my idea into images! My 4 players FREE FOR ALL mode!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:46 PM PDT

    This game is so fun, just started.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    [Effort Post] Top 200 Leaderboard - September

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Found this guy in a random 2v2 and gotta say I’m happy we won

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:45 PM PDT

    Elite.. hog?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    SUPERCELL GIVE IT BACK (clan chest I kept forever is gone after update)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    So I updated my clash royale only to find out that my clan chest was gone! I kept that thing for years! It was so special to me give my baby back please I'm gonna cry my heart hurts

    submitted by /u/Rawkoer
    [link] [comments]

    All of my 2v2 games right now

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    Bandit never fails to amaze me

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    Can we get a top 500 section in TV royale?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Bandits of the same level not killing eachother when it's just bandit vs bandit.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    We need a Dart Goblin emote

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    It's an awesome support card that pulls off some of the most incredible clutch plays I've ever seen, sometimes surviving a whole rotation just smoking cards from a distance. I'd love some sort of emote of him rapid-firing like a machine gun, or blowing smoke off the end of his blowgun like a revolver. Would be great to throw up after a massive support play. Agree or disagree?

    submitted by /u/sortaoriginal
    [link] [comments]

    Pekka Art! INSTA - CR.Art9

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    VERY Happy about Party Draft Mode

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    We can finally play draft mode against people of our own trophy ranges. Draft challenges have never been a great way to learn how to play draft or new cards for lower players. I find myself constantly matched with players 1-2k trophies below myself, who don't fully understand how to use different matchups.

    Anyone else agree? The fact that I can play it anytime, and get chests from it is just bonus. Thanks for bringing a little variety back SC.

    submitted by /u/WallRustle
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to party ladder.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:49 AM PDT

    Its true

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion, thank you SC

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    Supercell there are actually people that enjoy the game how it is. If you come into this subreddit, all you see are raging people complaining about everything in the game. I need to admit there are some things that need a little bit of tweaking but damn. This game is out for free for everyone. You can play everything no limitation. If you want to quit do it but there is no need to post hundreads of posts complaining about the smallest things that noone cares about just to make the game look bad. I have the biggest respect for supercell and their work. Imagine working on a game you love and than you release an update and all you get is hate for it. In every single game it is like this, new update = bugs. No need to flame, just wait they will get fixed eventually.

    And I get it that it's difficult as a f2p players. Chests need a rework yeah thats true, but even if these complaining people had a max account, it wouldnt change anything on their skill. Supercell did already a bunch to help f2p players. With better rewards in challanges like legendary cards etc.

    If you guys encounter a bug just come into this subreddit, order the posts from new, and just scroll for 2 minutes. If you don't see anyone else complaining about it make a post with constructive criticism. But please if you already see 100 posts about it just upvote them to make them visible.

    At the end supercell is a company and needs money if you like it or not. There are questionable actions they make but we mostly need to accept them. Don't just take everything as granted.

    submitted by /u/alexinoxpp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel