• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    Clash Royale This is the rarest thing you will ever see in clash royale's history

    Clash Royale This is the rarest thing you will ever see in clash royale's history


    This is the rarest thing you will ever see in clash royale's history

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Bandit dashes across entire arena at absolutely nothing?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    the fact that the fireball didn’t reset the fisherman even tho he’s out of range is kind of a scumbag move.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:06 AM PDT

    CR has made my life easier. - A teachers letter.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I started at my new school a month ago, and was warned about one of the students I had in my class. Sure enough, he was uninterested, loud and refused to cooperate.

    I caught him drawing one lesson, and what did I see? He'd drawn the CR battle map.

    I pulled him aside, pulled out my phone and pulled up my account. He was in awe.

    After that he changed and started listening and contributing in class, the other teachers don't believe it!

    Today, during the lesson break he started playing a game and losing. He calls out for me. I swoop in and make a few placements, he has a good deck. A few goblin barrels and some good defence later the second tower falls.

    I've built up a good audience in class.

    The clock starts to count down...

    10...

    The opponent plays his last push

    9...

    I lay out a guaranteed counter

    8...

    7...

    6...

    Counter successful.

    5...

    I send "Good game" and the kissing goblin

    4...

    Play final elixir, set up solid defence. Walk away.

    3...

    The kids love it

    2...

    1...

    2-1 victory!

    The kids go wild,

    I am their God now.

    So, yeah.

    Thanks Clash Royale for making my life easier.

    submitted by /u/Chilli-byte-
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    PSA: Remember to Clash with Love. No need to get mad at someone on the other side of the world.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Nobody complains about low skill when they are winning

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Just know that every complaint you read about this game being low skill is coming from someone who tilted and is frustrated about it.

    submitted by /u/RandomWeatherPattern
    [link] [comments]

    Ice spirit going for a long jump

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    Where are all the textual emotes?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I mean Supercell could make tons of money from something that requires almost zero effort. Aside from that, and even if Supercell doesn't care about making money off of it, players would love textual emotes.

    In my opinion, some good ones would be:

    • Have mercy!
    • Impossible!
    • What a legend!
    • I give up

    Suggestions - My partner left (2v2 u/shadowizCR) - Bruh (u/MissStealYoTrophies)

    Idk🤷🏻‍♂️ Let me know what ideas y'all have.

    submitted by /u/DUIofPussy
    [link] [comments]

    Heal has the highest winrate out of all the cards in the game!!!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Excuse me Goblin Brawler?!?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Royal Ghost pauses mid-swing and chooses not to hurt the archers quite yet, allowing Mega Knight to reach tower

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    How to fix wall breakers

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    I don't think that wall breakers are as far from being viable as people say they are. The main thing holding them back is that they have a very hard time pushing through troops because of their low mass. If their mass were increased so that it could push the ice golem, they would become much more versatile on offense. I believe that this change alone would make them viable. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Chessen113
    [link] [comments]

    For god sake please fix 2v2 matchmaking I’m a level 12 above 4k

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    *updated as of September 24th, 2019* wondered how many decks are possible out there so here’s an estimation...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Mini pekka has a katana now, ive seen this before but it is soo anoying

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Bandit can dash across bridge but can’t attack, I got surprised when It happened....

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    Why is this guys name purple and how?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    Triple Executioner Shutdown of PEKKA

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    The closest clash i've ever had

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    Buying Trade Tokens

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    I think people should have the option to purchase trade tokens from the shop with gold or gems. This way people with little experience to the game can get a head start or just to help out a buddy in need.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NATESTLMO
    [link] [comments]

    Let's play a game, post a pic of you deck and then everyone else guesses how many trophies you have!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 07:26 PM PDT

    Any way to check which chest is the current last unlockable chest for the free season pass?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 10:52 PM PDT

    I don't have pass royale, so I have to wait to unlock each chest, but is there any way to check which is the current last unlockable chest besides just being on the last chest where it says you can't unlock any crowns until the next day? I tried to search for answers but couldn't find any, maybe it's very obvious or my wording is just bad.

    submitted by /u/PleaseSlugma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel