• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Clash Royale Who remembers?

    Clash Royale Who remembers?


    Who remembers?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    360 NO SCOPE MOM GET THE CAMERA

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    New Idea: Balancing Defensive Towers 2021 !!!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    It was extremely hard to win with random deck, btw how did you guys counter this hog cycle deck?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    You missed one. ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Why is there no level cap in CW? This is ridiculous.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Anyone else tired of the p2w posts?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    This is kind of a rant to see who agrees, maybe there are only like 10 people that agree. I'm level 13, I have put some money into the game and I sit at around 5600 to 6000 cups depending on how much I play.

    Everyday I see 5 people complaining about how it is p2w. They clearly have never played a p2w game. p2w games generally have a power rank and you can pay 100$ to increase you power by 100,000 while a f2p player sits at 10,000 and there is 0 attempt to matchmake these 2 players apart.

    CR is pay to progress. You can dump 50k into the game and still get destroyed by a level 1 player. There are level 1s in legendary arena. Legendaries are not some OP card, they get balanced like the rest of them.

    The people complaining about p2w are complaining about the wrong thing, which is matchmaking. This game has pretty bad matchmaking for anyone below level 12. But that is because people can have "smurf" accounts, where they know the best thing to do is to level Hog 2.6 to lv13 by the time they reach King 13. Or people do research before leveling anything or just being happy as a 1 trick pony.

    I have a level 1 that I rarely play and it sits in arena 7 or 8 without any legendaries and I beat level 6s and 7s. I win cuz I am basically a smurf in the game, I have an unfair advantage of playing the game since New Zealand beta release.

    Whenever my lv13 goes against a lv11 I feel bad, but I want my chest, and most of the time, they don't lose because I have higher level cards, it's because they rush my tower with bridge spam or place a golem within the first 20 seconds. They didn't lose because I have lv13 cards, they lost because they made a poor choice and got punished. They lv11s that show they could actually beat me if they had lv13 cards, I sometimes let them win, they deserve it and idc about trophies.

    My point, stop saying it is p2w when you lose to a level 13, say that it was shit matchmaking. It is Pay 2 Progress.

    Also, while I am here. MK is super easy to counter. Inferno tower, inferno dragon, mini pekka, pekka, knight, ice golem and idk there is definitely more. "BuT wHaT iF tHeRe Is SuPpOrT tRoOpS" idk, fireball, log, valkrie, your own support troops to help the main MK counter, tf? Did you just start playing? It's called a snowball push, learn to counter it. You can snowball with a Giant. You can snowball with a Pekka, you can snowball with a Giant Skeleton.

    My main deck is an EBarb, log bait deck, I know this sub LOVES eBarb users, i never claimed to be good, i have gotten to 5700 cups (before update) with it before and that is probably my pb. But my point is, what is a perfect eBarb counter? Fuckin MK is and guess what, I inferno tower that punk and throw my miner behind it to tank it's support units while my inferno tower burns the MK alive.

    For all you eBarb haters, I am trying to switch, I am currently pushing with Hog 2.6, I am at 5600 cups rn and it is a lv12 deck. I also have a eGolem deck that I love that is lv13 but unfortunately I suck to much with it to push with it.

    Anyways, Thank You for coming to my Ted Talk, I will probably delete this in an hour because it is against 90% of this subs beliefs and I use eBarbs and y'all hate me for that.

    Edit: Seems like a lot of you agree, so I will keep this up. Maybe others will see that they are crying about the wrong thing. Also, to those that bring up decent points, I will give an upvote, I am not a child, I can give upvotes to those that deserve one. To those that comment something dumb and clearly didn't read all the way through before commenting, take a downvote. To those agreeing with my post, thank you, probably won't comment but I see you.

    submitted by /u/Unholynes
    [link] [comments]

    Is Pekka a male or a female i remember the pekka chasing the butterfly made people assume it is a female but males can too but I was looking through the clash royale emotes and came to this one where pekka is wearing a shirt now I am confused on what pekka is

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Battle ram targets a near hidden tesla

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm very low ladder and don't play much, decided to try out some different mortar decks, and first game is against this...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Man thought he had the tower and gave me a free lock lol

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Nice fireball

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like this image looks really old?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I deleted the game a few years ago and just got back into it recently. How can I make my deck better? I'm stuck at around 5400 trophies with the biggest problems being against golem and royal giant decks

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Freeze should freeze the river and make it into a temporary bridge.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Maybe make troops cross slowly over the ice bridge?

    submitted by /u/mcphearsom1
    [link] [comments]

    The prediction to end all predictions

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Why did Supercell remove gem rush?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I think it would be a great thing to add back to the game, gems are a bit too rare. For players who like cosmetics, the gems will help with buying more emotes. For players who are really competitive, they can buy gt bonus rewards and grand/classic challenges. What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Sbonky
    [link] [comments]

    Came across this screenshot from about 2 years ago… crazy how much the game has changed since then.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Emote spammer gets directly 3 crowned

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I would hate if that would have happened to me. Mega knight gets stuck behind king tower due to goblin barrel.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Gotta love the interaction

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    What the Fart!! Why did the witch go to the left when I placed her on the right.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Teammates leaving midmatch

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    Just asking how often does it happen to you guys? It's happened to me like 4 times in a row where my teammate just leaves either in the beginning of a match or where they think they're going to lose but still 30 seconds into the match

    submitted by /u/Hour-Combination-832
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you guys go on massive losing streaks, if you do, what do you do?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Once in a while i lose every match i play, and this time i feel like giving up.

    submitted by /u/Outbreak_Perfected-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel