• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Clash Royale Haha dart goblin go brrrrrr

    Clash Royale Haha dart goblin go brrrrrr


    Haha dart goblin go brrrrrr

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    When you know you got a good clan

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Humanizing Clash Royale Emotes...(The Princess)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    [Idea] A New and Basic System to Promote Good Sportsmanship and Reduce BMing

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Just found a fun fact about Mother Witch ��

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Golem:

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Gold per win

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Anybody else feel like the gold you get for winning a match isn't nearly enough? I'm at 5000 trophies and am only getting 44 gold a win. All my cards are in the range of level 10-12 and each upgrade at this point is at the minimum 20,000 gold not to mention level 13 upgrades. I understand that there's challenges that come up every few days but I still feel like WINNING in ladder should feel more helpful in upgrading my cards. Plus not to mention the chests in the game you get for winning ladder gives what fees like a minimal amount of gold (133-152 for silver chest) I honestly would've never picked this game back up if they didn't introduce the magic items which has been a huge help with upgrading my cards. Whenever I win in ladder and raise my trophy count it feels like a half win because while yes I'm raising my trophy count I am also raising my chance of fighting people with a maxed out deck.

    submitted by /u/Signitis
    [link] [comments]

    Sparky rendered and made in blender

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Tied 1-1 in clan war duel when this happens.. wtf mini pekka? this normal?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    How my teammate used his zap

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:22 PM PDT

    I forgot to change the deck after tournament, and played at 6000+ with lvl 10 cards. I almost zapped his king at the beginning of the game.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Ironically that fireball helped me more than him

    Posted: 25 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Ebarbs meta sucks ngl

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I usually don't mind when the meta in clash Royale, but all I see it golem first play, ebarbs, mother witch spam, split lane spam, and e giant. This has to be the most skilless meta sense egolem. I usually play a mortar control deck I made, but it will not win anything anymore. The last balance changes were decent at first, but haven't by seen the full affect of them I wish they hasn't even bothered. Bomber change is great and so was the balloon change but that's it. Honestly can't play the game rn without playing non stop ebarbs spam.

    submitted by /u/thesaxophonescape
    [link] [comments]

    Currently using this deck in challenger 3 and so far have won all my matches, any suggestions/things you would change?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    This is my friends clip but I thought it was worth sharing for the laughs

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    That sweet sweet landing

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    New Player was invited by "Name of your clan mate"

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I don't know for you clan leaders or co-leads...

    I kicked a guy one day...

    (happens a lot in our clan as we try to enforce discipline on Clan Wars, and if someone never play his part, we tend to boot him out)

    And this guy keeps coming back since a week or 2... Pretty sure it has been invited by one of the co-leads or maybe elder (but i find that unlikely...)

    So the only way i found to find the "mole" is to check on their last connection to the game, and try to compare that with the time i kicked the guy out, and hope to make the good choice... (don't want to demote the whole clan for one guy who's clearly pissed of at me and messes with me in the shadow)

    So it might be good to implement a little sentence every time a player is invited to the clan

    Looser have been invited by Troll ^_^

    that's a joke : i mean Player have been invited by Player

    At least like that i could stop losing time whenever someone in my clan wants to mess with me / us, and we have not the luxury to be a Full Clan yet... So for the moment they can mess with us unless i demote everyone, but that's not something i want to do.

    And if you have any ideas, or know some analyzing softwares / apps that can unveil these kind of mysteries i am interested !!! :-D

    Cheers leads !

    submitted by /u/Largegamer-com
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored so I made a “how annoying?” tier rank

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    What would you suggest on changing? Challenger 3

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Hard stuck 5600. Need assistance. Have about Two other main decks

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel