• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Clash Royale Still works..

    Clash Royale Still works..


    Still works..

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I just saw a 12 y/o on the Bus in front of me play Lumber Loon first play and got 3 crowned 30 seconds later

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    It made me happy

    submitted by /u/Pael-eSports
    [link] [comments]

    100% satisfaction

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    I know no one cares, but this is the first time I’ve gotten top 10,000 globally!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Electro spirit doesn’t reset sparky when it’s already attached to a fisherman

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Goodbye Clash Royale from an everyday gamer for 5+ years

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    First, this isn't entirely a bitch post. I want to thank the Clash team for everything. I can't think of another game on any system that I've played as long (though the casual nature has something to do with that). There have been tons of highs and great moments, and I've had a blast.

    That said, the game has stagnated. I have nothing to add that others on this subreddit haven't already many times over. No new cards for months, CW2 isn't any fun and they haven't fixed it (though they've had plenty of time), a new update with a feature that's completely useless for players like me, etc.

    My clan is dying. People who've played as long as I have are leaving weekly. Friends I've talked to and hung out with for 5+ years are done.

    I love the game. Love the structure. Love the lack of ads. Love how SC acts like a real game studio, not some cash grab mobile game company. Love the gifts and have bought every pass until this month. I stayed loyal when others were jumping ship, organized clan events, and participated in war every day.

    But I'm done. CR seems like a backburner game for SC, now. They just announced three new games, Brawl Stars gets updates like CR used to, and the devs introduce half baked ideas like CW2 or the Magic Items update.

    It's time to move on. Thanks for the memories, Supercell. It's just a pity that I won't make more of them, because with the same support you used to show, I could have seen myself play for another five years.

    submitted by /u/BargleFargle12
    [link] [comments]

    Never celebrate early.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    First Week of Season 22 Ladder Matchups

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    [QOL] Allow us to use a custom number of wild cards. This helps in adding right amount of progress as the player needs. (In this case, I want to add progress for a trade)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    When shit in life is so bad...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    This bloke's clan is called Don't give up.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    9/10 games i play i face max level players while im only level 10. You would think supercell could just update the matchmaking so you only face people who are equal level or have kinda similar card levels. This sucks the fun outta this game. Cant play if u dont have a max deck ffs

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    How do I get this emote?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Glitch (look at Martianbeast123's trophies)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I've used this deck for years, any suggestions?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I painted the elixir golem birthday emote the best I could

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    What kind of match making is this?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Another day, another perfect zap on someone’s witch

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I know we all think sometimes the game is rigged. But just imagine the 1 player that statistically goes against counters the most. He's out there somewhere hurting.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    If this is you I’m sorry I didn’t notice the emotes at the beginning but what a hilarious game. Nothing went his way poor guy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    (Appreciation) With the recent update, truly want to say thank you as new cards are added, it’ll finally be nice to use them in deck as a f2p with how much easier upgrading is gonna be. While there are 100 cards, increase the amount of cards we can max in a year which I am very thankful for

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Any suggestions?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    A newbie Bowler didn't strike until 3 bowled

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel