• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Clash Royale Same dude, same

    Clash Royale Same dude, same


    Same dude, same

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Tesla Tech in Clash Royale

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    After 1 year and a half, despite several nerfs to my deck (baby d, bomb tower 2 times, knight, poison, graveyard and the tornado rework) I finally pushed to 6k trophies. Just needed the Tesla I guess.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Elite barbs emergency nerf!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Should there be? Not really sure what's going on here...this card is completely out of control. 41% GC usage rate! 60% win. Strongest stats I've ever seen for any one card.

    submitted by /u/--Gingersnap--
    [link] [comments]

    Who else saw that CR decided to put its 3rd anniversary emotes into the 250 gems section?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Just got grand champ for the first time! I’m so happy

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Can’t even see the skarmy (road to 7k with ebarb cycle)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Not even close!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Grand Champion at level 11! Tips for underleveled players in the comments.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    When a fireball finishes off your tower... ����

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    This sparky shot made my day

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    2v2 in a nutshell

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    As you can see here, I'm a midladder player, as my deck is toxic to us. I have barely any damage spells, so bait decks will destroy us. Please ignore me getting us to take extra damage without doing more damage to the enemy crown tower. Also please ignore me not using the correct card for this. It only cost us a crown tower, pretty minor, nothing major. Please ignore that we could still win before I made it unwinnable by leaving the match. Please ignore me overcommitting on the wrong thing. I know, I know, we can't counterattack, but it's pretty low risk high reward. The cost is only a crown tower, which as I said before, is pretty minor. I defend when you leave to prove a point, ignoring the fact that you left due to my bad plays. I hope you have fun with me, and learn from me about what to do, even though I am the one making the most amount of mistakes here.

    submitted by /u/I_Am_A_Reddit_User_1
    [link] [comments]

    First time i manage to do this, normaly hunter just stay to his regular range

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Rate my deck. I’ve had pretty good success with this bridge spam deck but I’ve been thinking on incorporating something like MA or possibly ghost?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Supercell at its creative ����‍♂️

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    I got to 4000 trophies but now I'm stuck chats wrong with my deck?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I have had tons of success with this deck. It's not spellbait, it's crazy fast cycle deck so you constantly outcycle opponents spells! Very fun and versatile

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Clan Wars 2 improvement eta? And legit comments/recommendations with some gripe at the end.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Anyone have any idea to when SC will be improving CW2?

    Specifically, I would love to see the ability to edit a deck before the cool down. Almost DAILY I play my 4 attacks, and want to swap a card because it would have been better, but by the time the next day gets here, I don't remember what I wanted to try.

    I'd love to be able to see a clan member's contributions AT THE FINISH LINE, and not just total through the week.

    It would also be great if clan members could "opt out" of CW2, then the match making (at the beginning of the week) only pairs you against clans with the same number of "op-ed IN" members. It would be nice if the 20-30 of us in my clan could go against the same number of people instead of consistently facing those clans where it seems like all 45-50 win every match.

    Given the new stance on content, my motivation is posting this was my most recent loss of my CW2 battle and frustration with my inability to edit my deck immediately, but deeper than that, I will say I was SUPER disappointed with the reveal video earlier this week. I really got my hopes up that they were going to talk on the state of Clan Wars (arguably the thing we've all been waiting for news for), but instead we got " Look at all these other new games we're making!" The only thing I took away from it was "We're dumping all these resources into things that are NOT Clash Royale!" I appreciate all the gold and wild cards, that fixes much of the progression problems, but the clan wars is what brought me to this game. It was the interaction with my clan mates that kept me playing. I feel like if SC could fix some of the problems with clan wars, it would be possible to regain some of that fun that used to be had.

    I'm not looking for a fight, I'd like to know if we've heard anything from the dev team about any updates (I'm not on twitter and don't follow reddit regularly, hence I ask). I'd absolutely have this conversation IRL. I'd also love to hear what everyone else would like to see change about CW2.

    submitted by /u/thetableleg
    [link] [comments]

    [ART] Get push up royal troops ��️‍♀️����

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    IDEA: UI skins (don't judge please, I suck at design)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve lost 90 trophies in 5 minutes since the battle is actually starting

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I just recently hit 5k trophies with this deck I created. Should I keep it or change it? Deckshop.pro says its pretty good but I heard executor is pretty off-meta

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel